1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Ooghijmiqtxxa

Posts by Ooghijmiqtxxa

  • totally random texture thread

    • Ooghijmiqtxxa
    • February 1, 2006 at 11:44 PM
    Quote from Flight40

    http://img92.imageshack.us/img92/5084/office16003rr.jpg

    ?

    :wink:

  • totally random texture thread

    • Ooghijmiqtxxa
    • February 1, 2006 at 8:47 PM

    Thanks for the kind words guys! I've been busy with school so I haven't been making as many textures as I want plus I'm trying to learn modeling so that's been killing some time as well. Anywhere, here are some other textures I've done awhile ago.

    More brick stuff

    [Blocked Image: http://img459.imageshack.us/img459/1734/d102xf.jpg]

    Cherry-wood. There's a spec map on these, but no screenshots for it.

    [Blocked Image: http://img373.imageshack.us/img373/405/d117iu.jpg]

  • totally random texture thread

    • Ooghijmiqtxxa
    • January 29, 2006 at 10:38 AM

    [Blocked Image: http://img57.imageshack.us/img57/4803/11zl1.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://img57.imageshack.us/img57/1140/31yw.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://img57.imageshack.us/img57/4325/58jv1.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://img57.imageshack.us/img57/6500/b18dc.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://img57.imageshack.us/img57/3097/ex19zf.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://img76.imageshack.us/img76/620/me2l8rc.jpg]

    Sorry for the blitz.

  • totally random texture thread

    • Ooghijmiqtxxa
    • October 11, 2005 at 9:22 PM
    Quote from Blunkka

    Like em but the green light on the first texture looks weird to me

    Yeah, I hate that green light too.

    Quote from Sven_E

    Dystopia?

    Yup

  • Portfolio/Site WIP

    • Ooghijmiqtxxa
    • October 11, 2005 at 9:20 PM
    Quote from st0lve

    where is the navigation? D:!!1And how would it work on large resolutions?

    The black space between the circles and the bottom will scale. It's where I'll post stupid news stuff or something. Navigation will be easy. Only three buttons, when you click on it, the black space will fill up with thumbnails. Click on those and it opens up a new window for what you clicked. The middle button with the moon takes you back to the start.

    Quote from Skjalg

    Where did you get that nick? was it a cat that walked over your keyboard or something?

    It's from the cartoon Aqua Teen Hunger Force. It's a computer orb that cures all dieases and has kick ass action missles!

  • totally random texture thread

    • Ooghijmiqtxxa
    • October 11, 2005 at 8:02 PM

    Here are some futuristic textures and some other junk. Most of these are pretty old, can't show any new stuff.

    [Blocked Image: http://www.tankvstank.com/fut.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.tankvstank.com/fut2.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.tankvstank.com/fut3.jpg]

    Here is what the neon looks like in game:

    http://www.tankvstank.com/neon4.avi

  • Portfolio/Site WIP

    • Ooghijmiqtxxa
    • October 11, 2005 at 7:49 PM

    Hi there! I'm new! I've seen a lot of fellow Insurgency mod members here so I thought I would join the fun and post some stuff.

    I've been working on my personal site on and off for about a week and after a few redesigns I came up with this. It's not 100% complete, but I wanted to see what some other people could help me with to make it look better.

    [Blocked Image: http://www.tankvstank.com/fs.jpg]

    I still need to fix some parts (bricks next to the black space on the side) but I'm pretty happy with it. The three circles in the center are the different parts of the site. When you mouse over the circle, the upper right hand text will change to correspond with what circle you are over. So, if you mouse over the left most circle, the text in the upper corner will change to Level Textures. Tell me what you think and crits are most appreciated.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™