1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. CyanideCotdPnuts

Posts by CyanideCotdPnuts

  • The random model thread!

    • CyanideCotdPnuts
    • February 15, 2006 at 1:13 AM

    [Blocked Image: http://i1.tinypic.com/nv3zvp.jpg] Update, I think that it looks ugly at some angles, so I included quite a few.

  • Bunker Scene

    • CyanideCotdPnuts
    • February 14, 2006 at 10:45 PM

    In my opinion,. you need more wear and tear on your buildings. Too clean cut.

  • The random model thread!

    • CyanideCotdPnuts
    • February 14, 2006 at 1:21 AM

    [Blocked Image: http://i1.tinypic.com/nq1q46.jpg]

    FACES OF DEATH

    [Blocked Image: http://i1.tinypic.com/nq1v2u.jpg]

    I think I messed up on the edgeloops this time around, but they're fine for now, except maybe the mouth...

  • ESCHATON - An Immersive Spy Thriller.

    • CyanideCotdPnuts
    • February 13, 2006 at 10:16 PM

    I don't think alot of half-finished drawings and an AK render will get you a whole team. Although the idea sounds alright, you have to get a considerable amount of stuff done. A suggestion would be to get some media ready in the departments that you already have people in, then come back. People are skeptical when you come asking for a whole team.

  • Some sort of...person...thing....for a contest. (update x2)

    • CyanideCotdPnuts
    • January 28, 2006 at 5:34 PM
    Quote from rockdude86

    maybe make it more blue/greyish

    I actually did that before you even suggested it, haha.

  • Some sort of...person...thing....for a contest. (update x2)

    • CyanideCotdPnuts
    • January 27, 2006 at 6:06 AM

    [Blocked Image: http://i1.tinypic.com/mmbgwk.jpg]

    I can't be bothered to work on the skin, i've been doing it for most of the night. I'm not satisfied, but it'll have to do since I'm getting crunched w/ time.

  • Some sort of...person...thing....for a contest. (update x2)

    • CyanideCotdPnuts
    • January 27, 2006 at 1:04 AM

    [Blocked Image: http://i1.tinypic.com/mm3k83.jpg]

    Time for the texture.

  • Some sort of...person...thing....for a contest. (update x2)

    • CyanideCotdPnuts
    • January 25, 2006 at 3:55 AM

    [Blocked Image: http://i1.tinypic.com/mjrdlg.jpg]

    Update.

  • Some sort of...person...thing....for a contest. (update x2)

    • CyanideCotdPnuts
    • January 24, 2006 at 12:36 AM

    Well, this is something I've started for a contest. There's no poly limit, but the lower it is, the better. Especially with the amount of detail that's going to go into this. I started 2 days ago, and this is what I'm left w/, currently at 2.7k tris. I am aware of a few smoothing errors.

    [Blocked Image: http://i1.tinypic.com/mic9au.jpg]

  • FINISHED HANDSHOT!!

    • CyanideCotdPnuts
    • January 14, 2006 at 5:23 PM

    I'm not really into the stretching near the palm where the the thumb connects to the hand, but I don't think it will be too noticable ingame. Here's basically the final product. I took off those bandages because I didn't like them, and just dirtied em up.

    [Blocked Image: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v224/cyanidecotdpnuts/finalhandrender.jpg]

  • FINISHED HANDSHOT!!

    • CyanideCotdPnuts
    • January 12, 2006 at 11:25 PM

    [Blocked Image: http://tinypic.com/k3oegy.jpg]

    I'll probably be taking the bandages off, but the hand will be beat up for sure.

  • Old man portrait.

    • CyanideCotdPnuts
    • January 11, 2006 at 11:53 PM

    [Blocked Image: http://tinypic.com/k2k0sn.jpg]

    Did this at school in my free time there.

  • FINISHED HANDSHOT!!

    • CyanideCotdPnuts
    • January 11, 2006 at 10:30 PM
    Quote from seppe

    cyanide you're making a lot and a lot of models, but most of them dont look really nice and bad eather. Try to invest a little more time in one model so it's look stunning and not almost finished.

    Apparently you don't grasp the concept of a WIP thread. This is a WIP forum, after all.

    [Blocked Image: http://tinypic.com/k30ghz.jpg]

    Almost done w/ the base. Yes, the seems are noticable minus the arm/wrist because I haven't fixed them yet.

  • FINISHED HANDSHOT!!

    • CyanideCotdPnuts
    • January 11, 2006 at 4:38 AM

    [Blocked Image: http://tinypic.com/k1v194.jpg]

    Mother fucking speed demon. I've never finished UVing AND started texturing in the same day.

  • FINISHED HANDSHOT!!

    • CyanideCotdPnuts
    • January 11, 2006 at 1:41 AM

    [Blocked Image: http://tinypic.com/k1qq8p.jpg]

    Texture is soon following this.

  • The random model thread!

    • CyanideCotdPnuts
    • January 10, 2006 at 3:06 PM
    Quote from von*ferret

    totaly relax those verts so they're more smooth and less defined. Might make the masculinity go away.

    I'm actually going for a masculine hand...haha.

  • The random model thread!

    • CyanideCotdPnuts
    • January 10, 2006 at 5:29 AM
    Quote from ginsengavenger

    that looks like a dude's hand but the reference is a chick ^^

    I adjusted it for masculinity. It was the only high res hand ref I had.

  • FINISHED HANDSHOT!!

    • CyanideCotdPnuts
    • January 10, 2006 at 4:11 AM

    Well, you all know me for not finishing a project, so here's another I had to do ASAP for the mod. This WILL be textured and working by tomorrow though.

    [Blocked Image: http://tinypic.com/k0pk5j.jpg]

    Final right there. I'll MAYBE do a normal map.

    And yes, I posted a shot in the WIP thread, but I felt like starting a new one, since I've done it with almost every other model I've done.

  • The random model thread!

    • CyanideCotdPnuts
    • January 9, 2006 at 11:56 PM

    [Blocked Image: http://tinypic.com/k0hx15.jpg]

    He has a thumb! Hopefully I can do some fat optimizing soon enough.

  • Matte, bored, Purgatory.

    • CyanideCotdPnuts
    • January 9, 2006 at 10:47 PM
    Quote from cdxx

    very interesting imo. just curious, how long did something like that take to create?

    I if you include finding the ref pics, around a half hour maybe.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™