1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Grinwhrl

Posts by Grinwhrl

  • Halo 3 - No Spoilers Plz K Thnx

    • Grinwhrl
    • September 29, 2007 at 1:19 AM

    Yeah I doubt it, but it does say 1-16 players when you join your friends before the game starts. There isnt any other co-op from what I say.

  • Halo 3 - No Spoilers Plz K Thnx

    • Grinwhrl
    • September 28, 2007 at 11:22 PM

    Oh yeah, haha I stayed away from reading them, just seen the ratings. They must be super fanboys I assume.

  • Halo 3 - No Spoilers Plz K Thnx

    • Grinwhrl
    • September 28, 2007 at 11:00 PM
    Quote from Taylor

    We played it for a bit at work, and people have been playing it at home. From what we've surmised this 100% BEST GAME MADE AND WILL EVER BE MADE is a little off the mark.

    Where does everyone hear its the best game ever made and to ever be made from?

    Halo 3 has/had a shit load of hype and it paid off from what the game earned.

    I think its been a great looking and fun game to play, mainly co-op. So many extra features to get lost in and lots of re-playability. It deserves its high mark if not higher.

  • Halo 3 - No Spoilers Plz K Thnx

    • Grinwhrl
    • September 28, 2007 at 9:44 PM

    awesome game, 3 - 4 player co op is so much fun.. I am enjoying this as much as gears!

  • "The Zoo" ( Decadence) (Updated 1st nov)

    • Grinwhrl
    • September 26, 2007 at 2:35 AM

    Looks very interesting, but whats with the neon toxic waste looking leaves?

  • cp_lazytown - the first custom tf2 map

    • Grinwhrl
    • September 24, 2007 at 12:43 AM

    Im going to give it a try, well when I get time, heh

  • [FGD] Team Fortress 2 Beta FGD

    • Grinwhrl
    • September 23, 2007 at 8:43 PM

    Least you can do it E, Nice work!

  • Colin McRae dies in Helicopter Crash.

    • Grinwhrl
    • September 16, 2007 at 5:57 PM

    Sad, same to above. I'm interested in finding out what actually caused his helicopter to crash.

  • De_Forest

    • Grinwhrl
    • September 14, 2007 at 5:04 AM

    The rocks are fine, nothing else needed. For someone to have created this amount of detailed visuals and if the map has the good performance & fun factor to go along with it, there is nothing more needed.

  • De_Forest

    • Grinwhrl
    • September 13, 2007 at 1:50 AM

    beautiful!, but needs a better name.

  • So What Did Rockstar Change To Get Manhunt 2 Released?

    • Grinwhrl
    • September 12, 2007 at 4:23 PM

    That was fucken sick.... Manhunt in no way is that violent. That clip was just messed up, its hard to think I even kept watching

  • The BioShock Thread! For people who have finished it yo

    • Grinwhrl
    • September 10, 2007 at 6:44 PM

    SO umm, I just found out there is more than one ending. Friend of mine here got a different one than what I said. Thats cool, but I dont really want to beat that game again, anytime soon.

  • The BioShock Thread! For people who have finished it yo

    • Grinwhrl
    • September 10, 2007 at 6:08 AM

    WTF, that had to be one ofthe worst endings in a game ever!!! Of all games I have ever played.... But the game was good.

  • Lair

    • Grinwhrl
    • September 3, 2007 at 9:36 PM

    ouch

  • That other BioShock thread

    • Grinwhrl
    • August 27, 2007 at 5:23 PM

    So far I have to say, great game and very addictive.

  • Medal of Honor: Airborne Demo

    • Grinwhrl
    • August 26, 2007 at 5:04 PM

    yeah Bioshock is waaaaaaay more interesting

  • Medal of Honor: Airborne Demo

    • Grinwhrl
    • August 26, 2007 at 4:28 PM

    Its pretty good game. They are genius for designing the fluent movement when aiming with ironsites.

    I used to be a huge MOH fan back in the day.

    So heres my good bad review

    The good:

    - Guns feel good, powerful

    - Free Fluent moment while aiming is amazing

    - Visuals are actually nice

    - The level did not feel linear.

    - when parachuting you are able to land anywhere.

    - Your AI Team works together but does not rely on you to guide them, rather they rely on their own mission which is pretty bad ass.

    - Weapon Bunting feels powerful

    - Enemy AI can flank you from behind at times it seemed. It actually felt like I had to watch my back in this game.

    - Team AI will watch behind your team, either by grabbing a mg, that your team just took over or guarding in general. It was pretty sweet.

    The Bad:

    - AI Enemy at times just sits there

    - Player Physics can be pretty bad(I seen a an enemy get shot and fly ontop of a roof, heh)

    - Controls are harder to get used to then say COD games

    - Grenades are not throwable by pressing one button

    - No Prone

    - Item Pick ups make weird sounds, like a quake game which takes you away from the realistic gameplay they have created.

    - When shooting an enemy, a red marker appears within your reticule, which in my opinion, takes you away from the realism.

  • Mafia 2 website/screens

    • Grinwhrl
    • August 23, 2007 at 11:20 PM

    I didn't like Mafia much. Gameplay was boring and annoying. Plus the game stoped working half way through for me. 2 copies!!! This looks ok, backdrop really sucks.

  • Skate Demo

    • Grinwhrl
    • August 22, 2007 at 6:32 PM

    Awesome! It actually takes skill to master your tricks and the environments are beautiful. Camera and controls are pretty solid. I will buy this one for sure

  • Paramount and Dreamworks drop Blu-ray in favor of HD DVD

    • Grinwhrl
    • August 21, 2007 at 6:30 PM

    sweet!

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™