1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Grinwhrl

Posts by Grinwhrl

  • MapCore Job Census

    • Grinwhrl
    • February 28, 2009 at 12:40 AM

    There is only one of those people at Threewave now and that is Adam Brom

  • What have you purchased recently?

    • Grinwhrl
    • February 26, 2009 at 6:45 PM
    Quote from hessi

    good choice i'd say my favorite hoodie is from fallen.

    Very nice

  • Crisis of credit

    • Grinwhrl
    • February 23, 2009 at 9:13 PM

    Thanks for posting this, I can actually understand it all now.

  • What have you purchased recently?

    • Grinwhrl
    • February 23, 2009 at 8:57 PM
    Quote from Buddy

    I would rather want them to sound nice.

    looks, referrers to looks like it sounds nice.

  • What have you purchased recently?

    • Grinwhrl
    • February 23, 2009 at 6:46 PM

    How much did u pay for those Punky? Looks nice

  • What have you purchased recently?

    • Grinwhrl
    • February 23, 2009 at 2:34 AM
    Quote from Cybbe

    It's an uuurge, uuaagh

    I can't look at this

    Good job guys, I didn't notice.. Now I'm scarred for life D:

    Pussies

  • Arena/KOTH Lighthouse

    • Grinwhrl
    • February 22, 2009 at 2:14 AM

    nice man!

  • What have you purchased recently?

    • Grinwhrl
    • February 22, 2009 at 2:07 AM

    [Blocked Image: http://g.imagehost.org/0290/bootysweat.jpg]

    Took a picture of this today as I was about to purchase. It tastes like Hot Ass!..................................................................or redbull

  • What have you purchased recently?

    • Grinwhrl
    • February 19, 2009 at 10:34 PM

    Welcome to Hoxford Graphic Novel

    [Blocked Image: http://g.imagehost.org/0725/hox.jpg]

    As always, Templesmith amazes me with his gruesome art and story.

    Great book, a bit abrupt ending with some plot holes, but I am expecting a part 2.

  • [TF2] Arena Watchtower B3

    • Grinwhrl
    • February 19, 2009 at 12:38 AM

    WoW, GRATZ dude!! in getting your/this map in the TF2 Scout Release pack!

    http://www.shacknews.com/onearticle.x/57303

  • [DODS] dod_hillside_1944

    • Grinwhrl
    • February 19, 2009 at 12:27 AM

    cheers woody

  • 2008 Game Developer Salary Survey

    • Grinwhrl
    • February 19, 2009 at 12:19 AM

    good survey thanks!

    If u guys didn't notice, level design or world builder is never acknowledged.

    I know I'm moving into more avenues from this changing profession.

  • I hate my country.

    • Grinwhrl
    • February 14, 2009 at 12:43 AM

    I love my Country, but the prices can be retarded... Move to Canada

  • [DODS] dod_hillside_1944

    • Grinwhrl
    • February 13, 2009 at 4:58 PM
    Quote from e-freak

    Mood is pretty good on these screenshots (although the G-Mod posing (i assume you used gmod?) is a bit out of place). Gonna give it a try hopefully (not playing much DoDS anymore).

    How is it out of place?

    It clearly has helped the map look more interesting, showing the story is he trying to convey as well as his level work, Nice job!

  • 9

    • Grinwhrl
    • February 13, 2009 at 4:45 PM

    9 is a computer animated film produced by Tim Burton, and this movie looks awesome.

    http://www.slashfilm.com/2008/12/23/9-movie-trailer/ (scroll down a bit to the trailer)

  • Half-Life 2: The (Short) Movie

    • Grinwhrl
    • February 13, 2009 at 4:40 PM

    Rly good, can't believe they did it all with a $500 dollar budget

  • Mapcore mini meeting ~ Frankfurt

    • Grinwhrl
    • February 6, 2009 at 3:12 AM

    aww.. how cute, a candle light dinner

  • GI Joe

    • Grinwhrl
    • February 6, 2009 at 3:08 AM

    G.I. Joe is cheesy and Horrible (except for the toys....when we were kids) So this movie will fit right in!

    Oh and the kid from 3rd Rock From the Sun is Cobra......... OUCH!

    HAHA and I just noticed I have an avatar of Cobra Commander, YAY ME!

  • F.E.A.R. 2 Launch thread

    • Grinwhrl
    • February 2, 2009 at 9:32 AM
    Quote from Mazy

    Tried the demo, was alright. I really like the gun fight portions of the game, but the "ooooooo spooky little girl, be frightened now!" segments were just completely turning me off. Its just not creepy at all, and really just made me wish the entire game was gunfights instead.

    But if it were just gun fights, its just another shooter, yawn!

  • F.E.A.R. 2 Launch thread

    • Grinwhrl
    • February 1, 2009 at 6:18 AM

    Demo was great, very impressed at all the demonic fx in that game and how seamless they feel.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™