1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Grinwhrl

Posts by Grinwhrl

  • R.I.P MJ!

    • Grinwhrl
    • June 26, 2009 at 6:29 PM
    Quote from Section_Ei8ht

    ...Catholic Priests?

    hahaha nice one.

  • R.I.P MJ!

    • Grinwhrl
    • June 26, 2009 at 5:29 PM

    http://files.kruzen.com/072003/michaeljackson.jpg

  • R.I.P MJ!

    • Grinwhrl
    • June 26, 2009 at 3:30 PM
    Quote from Sentura

    Who's gonna touch our nation's youth now? Those are some big shoes to fill.. Maybe you can do it?

    i didn't know that MJ touched canada in any way. though if he wasn't dead, i'd report him for it.

    Its a qoute to the worlds nations, once you become a peddy, you have lost all respect.

  • l4d_abattoir_rc1 aka Dead Meat

    • Grinwhrl
    • June 26, 2009 at 2:00 PM

    Nice, great stuff

  • R.I.P MJ!

    • Grinwhrl
    • June 26, 2009 at 1:26 PM
    Quote from Buddy

    I suppose you should read up on why he turned white actually before talking crap especially now when he's dead.RIP

    Who's gonna touch our nation's youth now? Those are some big shoes to fill.. Maybe you can do it?

  • R.I.P MJ!

    • Grinwhrl
    • June 26, 2009 at 3:43 AM
    Quote from Minotauro

    Michael Jackson died the moment he turned white imo.

    hahaha, yeah exactly

  • R.I.P MJ!

    • Grinwhrl
    • June 26, 2009 at 2:14 AM

    Micheal died 13 years ago in my opinion

  • ins_karam

    • Grinwhrl
    • June 24, 2009 at 5:32 AM

    Nice Blue, I will have to try it out this week.

    Looks great

  • 2012

    • Grinwhrl
    • June 20, 2009 at 3:49 AM
    Quote from Section_Ei8ht

    Same, but just once, I'd like to see an apocalyptic movie where everybody actually dies... where mankind is extinct by the time the credits roll.

    Agrreeeeed! just kill us off already

    Movie looks cool though.

  • Zombieland - because there can't be enough zombie movies

    • Grinwhrl
    • June 20, 2009 at 3:43 AM

    Sweeet! Cannot Wait!

  • Max Payne 3

    • Grinwhrl
    • June 14, 2009 at 7:53 PM

    Wow, that looks awful, reminds me of that 50 cent game

  • Rumour: Mass layoffs hit Grin?!!

    • Grinwhrl
    • June 11, 2009 at 8:57 PM

    Damn shame... best of luck getting new work!

  • MapCore Job Census

    • Grinwhrl
    • June 11, 2009 at 8:55 PM

    Gratz Dux-O!

    btw I need to be added to the Ubisoft Montréal group please

  • Terminator: Salvation

    • Grinwhrl
    • June 8, 2009 at 2:25 PM

    Big fail of a movie

  • Left4Dead 2

    • Grinwhrl
    • June 5, 2009 at 9:17 PM

    The game would serve better as a lower priced expansion.

  • [Ep2] Mission Improbable

    • Grinwhrl
    • May 31, 2009 at 6:07 AM

    wow man, fits hl2 perfectly. I havnt tried a hl2 mod is a long time, but this may bring me back.

  • Natural Selection 2 teaser video

    • Grinwhrl
    • May 31, 2009 at 5:42 AM

    Interesting, but the Onos looked stupid. I loved NS so it will be a must play for me.

  • Mass Effect 2

    • Grinwhrl
    • May 15, 2009 at 8:17 PM

    Can't wait

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • Grinwhrl
    • May 14, 2009 at 7:59 PM

    Very nice man, Its a great setting to pack some zombie meat.

  • TF2 Sniper Update

    • Grinwhrl
    • May 14, 2009 at 7:54 PM

    Very nice update, pipeline looks impressive. Arena maps look nice and all but I wish they would use there development time and create new cp maps like dustbowl.

    edit.. and a new ctf map

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™