1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Grinwhrl

Posts by Grinwhrl

  • Racing Game Project "Devil's End"

    • Grinwhrl
    • September 15, 2006 at 6:10 PM

    Finished this 2 weeks ago, just got around to upload it. This was for my final prototyping class project developed by my self in less then a week. It's called "Devil's End", and I don't think it looks amazing but I put time and effort into learning how to make a game by my self

    Anyway here are a few screenshots of the car I skinned and a video link of the game. I added some music to it since it does not have any sounds.

    In-Game Video Link:

    http://%7boption%7d

    Vehicle Images:

    [Blocked Image: http://img399.imageshack.us/img399/7108/sceneaq4.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/5221/vehicletopfronton5.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/1183/vehicletopbackyo9.jpg]

  • Laptops

    • Grinwhrl
    • September 1, 2006 at 7:26 AM

    649, thats cheap, your fucken lucky, I bought that same model last year without any good features like you have it it cost me 1200 canadian with taxs,. You are so lucky, Laptops are becoming very cheap now.

  • FREE models and textures inside (jungle setting)

    • Grinwhrl
    • August 24, 2006 at 3:21 AM

    very nice job

  • Snakes on a motherfucking plane!!

    • Grinwhrl
    • August 19, 2006 at 7:34 PM

    It was worth the hype but it is only fun to see opening nights, becuase the crowd is crazy fun, best movie experience I have ever had. Movie was pretty good to, lots of B-Movie FUN!!

  • The hills have eyes :shock:

    • Grinwhrl
    • August 19, 2006 at 12:45 AM

    Shity story, Awesome Violent, Insane Movie. The unrated Version rocks compared to the shitty theater version. I hate how they do this now a days.

  • While jack thompson is arguing ..

    • Grinwhrl
    • August 16, 2006 at 5:09 PM

    I watched their new video released on this yesterday, looks like a sweet game.

  • Hitman script ftw?

    • Grinwhrl
    • August 15, 2006 at 5:21 PM

    But still, Vin Diseal plays Hitman, and will be the next voice for the game, pffft.

    I'm sure the movie will be Entertaining but wouldn't be half as good as I could make it If he pulls it off well I will be surprised.

    NIce find btw!!!!

  • DM ThinIce and CTF Decay

    • Grinwhrl
    • August 11, 2006 at 7:23 PM

    very nice, and expected from your talent

  • Saint's Row on 360

    • Grinwhrl
    • August 11, 2006 at 7:21 PM

    I played it, fun for a bit, very detailed, but the cops really suck, AI is stupid especiall the Five O, but being a complete GTA clone, its got its better assests and game mechanics

  • CTF-Kernel

    • Grinwhrl
    • August 11, 2006 at 6:05 AM

    just the floor in the second picture

  • CTF-Kernel

    • Grinwhrl
    • August 10, 2006 at 5:31 PM

    I think it looks very cool/creative, just fix the floor texture.

  • Now playing

    • Grinwhrl
    • August 8, 2006 at 8:00 PM

    I picked up LOTR: Battle for Middle Earth for 4 bucks at staples. They have sweet clearence game sales

  • The random model thread!

    • Grinwhrl
    • August 8, 2006 at 5:47 PM

    I dont see the first image which is strange but your couch, its so wierd! I see a cross between material or cement, it just keeps switching back and forth.

  • Dead Rising demo

    • Grinwhrl
    • August 6, 2006 at 8:29 PM

    Thinking im going to have to buy an Xbox after playing this and a couple other demos. So much fun!

  • 1st place at Future Entertainment Week

    • Grinwhrl
    • August 2, 2006 at 8:18 PM

    cool, congrats on winning

  • I Got a Job in the Game Industry! ^_^

    • Grinwhrl
    • July 28, 2006 at 8:28 PM

    congrats

  • totally random texture thread

    • Grinwhrl
    • July 28, 2006 at 8:51 AM

    Vivi, thats looking very hot, some of the textures look a bit streched ormaybe lowres, could be your vid card though, but not a big deal. I really like the texture theme.

  • [D3 SP] Lost Facility

    • Grinwhrl
    • July 28, 2006 at 8:48 AM

    very nice, love the second area. Got to give you dibs though, I didnt even think that was doom at first glance, best thing ive seen out of doom 3 in a while.

  • totally random texture thread

    • Grinwhrl
    • July 27, 2006 at 6:45 PM

    Thanks for the link Nysuatro, good tut.

    Defrag, nice texture

  • The random model thread!

    • Grinwhrl
    • July 27, 2006 at 6:13 PM

    That looks awesome JohM.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 6, 2026 at 9:01 AM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™