1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Grinwhrl

Posts by Grinwhrl

  • Night photos

    • Grinwhrl
    • October 9, 2006 at 8:40 AM

    bad ass

  • battlefield 2142

    • Grinwhrl
    • October 9, 2006 at 8:35 AM

    I like it, reminds me of tribes Is there a commander any more? Didnt see the feature. Kinda sucks if not.

    Quote from Squirrelly

    It uses over 60% of the same content, so I'd consider it a mod.

    I didnt see anything related to Bf2 in there, so I dont know where you get 60% unless your speaking ab out controls, and movement, animations, etc. So so much content though in my opinion.

  • A WIP.. and a hello

    • Grinwhrl
    • October 8, 2006 at 8:30 PM

    Hey Adam, hows it going, great work man.

  • Resident Evil: Twilight [Source] Recruiting

    • Grinwhrl
    • October 3, 2006 at 3:26 AM

    Website looks very nice now, good luck, look forward to trying it.

  • The random model thread!

    • Grinwhrl
    • October 1, 2006 at 7:30 PM

    Sweet props guys

  • New CS 1.6 map

    • Grinwhrl
    • October 1, 2006 at 7:25 PM

    looks very nice, good lighting.

    Just one thing though, are there arny props or other obstcles you could use rather than all boxes.

    I really like the first shot.

  • Alan Wake

    • Grinwhrl
    • October 1, 2006 at 6:46 AM

    Sounds pretty cool, something like Silent Hill maybe? I hope it has good character development and story though.

  • Alan Wake

    • Grinwhrl
    • September 30, 2006 at 11:34 PM

    wow, thats incredible

  • Portfolio ?!

    • Grinwhrl
    • September 28, 2006 at 4:40 PM

    Looks nice, I would take out the Hl1 work or seperae it to old work or something, but keep the NS stuff.

  • The random model thread!

    • Grinwhrl
    • September 25, 2006 at 10:43 PM

    thatsa sweet scene, good work, and Koko's does really bring out the better colors and contrast

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • Grinwhrl
    • September 24, 2006 at 5:47 PM

    very nice, love the atmosphere.

  • Mornstar maybe

    • Grinwhrl
    • September 24, 2006 at 3:55 AM

    wow sweet stuff, really nice texture and model work, map looks boring though, no offense, its becuase it reminds me of the map from rainbow six 2 museum map, I really disliked it, but things may change as you push out more

  • Who wants to be a millionaire - 1 mil bucks question

    • Grinwhrl
    • September 23, 2006 at 6:23 PM

    I watched that on tv, was funny, but whata smart prick, haha

  • Post Your Pic Extravaganza 2006 ~~!

    • Grinwhrl
    • September 23, 2006 at 3:28 AM

    [Blocked Image: http://img462.imageshack.us/img462/6990/29hl9.jpg]

    Im either very excited or taking one hell of a dumb on the elevator

  • Way to go, Microsoft...

    • Grinwhrl
    • September 19, 2006 at 7:36 PM
    Quote from Izuno

    I just find i funny that 1) Zune just sounded stupid to me from the beginning...then again so did Wii at first but I'm planning on pre-ordering one anyway...

    2) I really don't care about the suppoded translation which seems off anyway. Just a funny story.

    3) I am not convinved of the value proposition for Zune yet. Never count Microsoft out, afterall they havenn't bombed out of video game industry, but -

    4) - Zune has no killer app the way the Xbox did with Halo. I suppose the file sharing from Zune to Zune could be it, but I don't think Apple is done innovating yet...

    HAHA but your nick is Izuno, lol almost sounds the same, haha, just wanted to point that out because I pronouce your name almost the same as I prounce Zune, just with an I and o

  • insta grins

    • Grinwhrl
    • September 19, 2006 at 6:05 PM

    Congrats Insta!

  • Way to go, Microsoft...

    • Grinwhrl
    • September 19, 2006 at 5:05 AM

    ROFL, all they have to do is change the name, they got the money. MicroLand can handle it, LOL. Zune sounds wierd, but what ever everyone gets used to it.

  • Racing Game Project "Devil's End"

    • Grinwhrl
    • September 15, 2006 at 8:35 PM

    [Blocked Image: http://img399.imageshack.us/img399/7108/sceneaq4.jpg]

    The game was just for my prototyping class so I dont think I will be giving it out, butits cool cause you don't need an installer to play it, just the exe I exported.

  • The random model thread!

    • Grinwhrl
    • September 15, 2006 at 7:55 PM

    Man that is really nice. Did you have to model all of the small pieces and the more detailed or are they images? Just want to know more about how you make something like that.

  • Racing Game Project "Devil's End"

    • Grinwhrl
    • September 15, 2006 at 7:10 PM

    BV

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 6, 2026 at 9:01 AM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™