1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. General Vivi

Posts by General Vivi

  • Brat Punches Mom After She Takes Halo 3 Multiplayer Away

    • General Vivi
    • November 2, 2007 at 6:30 PM

    LOL they should ban him for doing that. Pretty stupid if you ask me. cops should have tazzed him

  • The random model thread!

    • General Vivi
    • October 30, 2007 at 3:14 AM

    wow looking great minos! <3!

  • companion cube for vivi *FINISHED*

    • General Vivi
    • October 27, 2007 at 11:48 PM

    **First post updated**

    also I was originally going to go as the box but it was going to be too big.

  • companion cube for vivi *FINISHED*

    • General Vivi
    • October 26, 2007 at 11:56 AM

    Update

    Ok so I finished my costume and made a blog about how I created it! So give it a read and let me know what you guys think!

    Heres a picture of the logo I put on the front of my costume! The other images are to big to put in this post to u'll have to check out the blog!

    [Blocked Image: http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/2457/pi…zontal10km4.jpg]

    BLOG LINKAGE!

    http://www.generalvivi.com/blog/2007/10 ... n-costume/

    Old post

    I'm in the process of making my Halloween costume. I'm going to be a aperture science subject that carries his companion cube with him (i just need the orange jumpsuit now). I will be making a blog about with all my other photos for the building process. So far its been 7 hrs and its 6 am and i have work in the morning. but! I will finish it over the weekend maybe.

    [Blocked Image: http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/6858/co…ncube025zx8.jpg]

  • Conan with HD nudity

    • General Vivi
    • October 25, 2007 at 8:11 PM

    [Blocked Image: http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/2240/conangj4.jpg]

    I don't know about you guys but if a game has HD nudity its a plus for me.

    http://www.gametrailers.com/player/26943.html

    I don't know about you guys but this game actually might be cool. Looks like a gow remake but with more gore... somehow....

    what do you guys think?

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • General Vivi
    • October 19, 2007 at 10:03 PM

    lovin the 3rd shot ortho. looks pretty sweet.

  • 3DS Max 9 SMD exporter update.

    • General Vivi
    • October 19, 2007 at 10:00 PM

    did they fix the wierd "not being able to export animations thing?" yet?

    last time i checked i couldn't export animations from 9 . or bones

  • Bionic Commando announced! Look at what GRIN is working on

    • General Vivi
    • October 17, 2007 at 3:23 AM

    great look to it so far. can't wait to see some ingame footage!

  • Sign here for hl2 ep2 in spanish lenguage.

    • General Vivi
    • October 13, 2007 at 7:33 AM

    fonfa = el stupido

  • Portal - secret code/area? *spoiler?*

    • General Vivi
    • October 11, 2007 at 2:19 AM

    cool

  • Portal - secret code/area? *spoiler?*

    • General Vivi
    • October 11, 2007 at 2:00 AM

    so i was playing and saw this one area and wanted to read all this stuff . I nocliped in and read it and found on the opposite wall a code....

    [Blocked Image: http://img471.imageshack.us/img471/8098/testchmba130000vv5.jpg]

    I got really excited when i saw this so I never read the entire paragraph. I just took a screen

  • F.E.A.R. 2 - Project Origin : 18 minute gameplay video

    • General Vivi
    • October 8, 2007 at 7:09 AM

    wow i actually really liked it. regardless if its the same engine or not the creepy feeling was still there and i liked the ending alot.

  • Stuff I've made for Decadence (HL2 mod)

    • General Vivi
    • October 7, 2007 at 10:12 PM

    haha! welcome Pomperi! ! its good to see you again

    also nice work! looks great! and i love the trashcan

  • Post your pic extravaganza 2007!!!~

    • General Vivi
    • October 7, 2007 at 11:00 AM

    Me at my apartment.

    [Blocked Image: http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/5262/picofselfbe5.jpg]

  • Uncharted: Drake's Fortune (PS3)

    • General Vivi
    • October 7, 2007 at 10:54 AM

    i can't wait for this! I don't own a ps3 but i will play it at work

  • Paris is booh-hooin´

    • General Vivi
    • October 3, 2007 at 7:09 AM

    that was awesome.... pure... awesome....

  • Mapcore celebrates! warby turns 14

    • General Vivi
    • October 3, 2007 at 6:46 AM

    Happy b-day warbster!

  • skate.

    • General Vivi
    • October 3, 2007 at 6:44 AM

    yeah i felt the same way you did about the game stolve! Great game! ill be picking it up for sure! I played the demo like 80 times

  • 1up mushroom - wallpaper (2 different ones)

    • General Vivi
    • September 30, 2007 at 12:13 PM

    updated another one

    i call this one "Used Mushroom"

    ... PION!

  • 1up mushroom - wallpaper (2 different ones)

    • General Vivi
    • September 29, 2007 at 10:05 PM

    I was going to try and make something out of this but it ended up like this So ill make it a wallpaper or just an image that everyone can enjoy for a bit.

    - vivi

    [Blocked Image: http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/5185/8bitmush4fd0.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/5048/8bitmush3ch9.jpg]

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™