1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. General Vivi

Posts by General Vivi

  • Half Life 2: Episode 3 viral or talented film student?

    • General Vivi
    • March 18, 2009 at 7:52 PM

    That was pretty kick ass

  • Wolfenstein

    • General Vivi
    • March 18, 2009 at 7:29 PM

    *removed

  • Street Fighter IV

    • General Vivi
    • March 16, 2009 at 8:48 PM

    If anyone wants to play me!

    xbox live tag: General vivi

    I play a mean sakura !

    *awaits challengers!*

  • Git Gob

    • General Vivi
    • March 16, 2009 at 8:44 PM

    that was awesome

  • Level design in the Clinton days

    • General Vivi
    • March 13, 2009 at 2:56 PM

    That was pretty awesome ... you could create like half a game in a week with that editor

  • GDC 2009 March 23-27

    • General Vivi
    • March 11, 2009 at 4:17 PM

    I will not be going this year... but Hopefully next year I can go

  • World Builder

    • General Vivi
    • March 9, 2009 at 7:31 PM

    I foresee google sketchup doing this in a few years

  • Crisis of credit

    • General Vivi
    • February 28, 2009 at 10:15 PM

    pretty neet lil video.

  • Street Fighter IV

    • General Vivi
    • February 19, 2009 at 5:22 AM

    got it... amazing...

  • MapCore Job Census

    • General Vivi
    • February 12, 2009 at 7:40 PM

    Koko is growing up

  • Flight of the conchords Season 2

    • General Vivi
    • February 10, 2009 at 5:44 PM

    I got tickets to see them when they come to madison! I'm really excited

  • Fedor KO Punch Animated Gif

    • General Vivi
    • February 1, 2009 at 1:58 AM

    I watched this on PPV .... IT WAS INSANE! lol . The dude stormed out super pissed and didn't even congratulate him on the fight... TERRIBLE!

  • More epic Sony PR...

    • General Vivi
    • January 22, 2009 at 7:22 PM
    Quote from JamesL

    Fascinating isn't it. I'd love to comment on this but it would likely lose me my job.

    I love you James <3

  • The Chronicles of Riddick - Assault on Dark Athena

    • General Vivi
    • January 14, 2009 at 5:04 PM

    yea looked like a really cool game. I love stuff that starbreeze makes GO GO TEDDY!

  • Yet another portfolio redesign thread!

    • General Vivi
    • January 14, 2009 at 6:30 AM

    I loved mirrors edge ! and nice portfolio Robert ^^ I'll have to show squirrelly jones

  • Grim Fandango puzzle/design document released

    • General Vivi
    • January 12, 2009 at 12:53 AM

    yes indeed.... it looks like they took it down. Anyone have a copy dled? I would love to see it.

  • hesso has a birthday !

    • General Vivi
    • January 5, 2009 at 9:18 PM

  • [TF2] Arena_Offblast Beta 1

    • General Vivi
    • December 23, 2008 at 7:04 AM

    I really liked the outside spiral stuff with the mountains. Good stuff here insta

  • EA Games now finally..

    • General Vivi
    • December 23, 2008 at 6:59 AM

    AHHHHH super balls! Just when I start to like ea for doing good things with games.... I have another reason to hate their guts even more then ever.... They ruin to many peoples lives!

  • NeoTokyo

    • General Vivi
    • December 16, 2008 at 4:42 AM

    fantastic! looked like a real game

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™