1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. General Vivi

Posts by General Vivi

  • (cs:go) de_mist

    • General Vivi
    • March 9, 2014 at 10:22 PM

    Looks nice man congrats on release.

  • [UDK-WIP] Shanty Shootout

    • General Vivi
    • March 7, 2014 at 10:10 PM

    Looks awesome so far man!

    My only worry would be about noise (materials / lots of grass sprites) and the readability of players. Might also consider turning up the brightness on your ambient light and in general adding more spotlights.

    *thumbs up*

  • Streaming while I work on HL2 Map! Come and watch :)

    • General Vivi
    • March 7, 2014 at 5:16 PM

    Ok, lets do this! Stream is up!

  • DE: HR - Dr Megan Reed's Office

    • General Vivi
    • March 7, 2014 at 4:58 PM

    Those wires were hawt bro! This looks sooo sick!

  • MapCore CS:GO Playtesting 3.0

    • General Vivi
    • March 6, 2014 at 11:20 PM

    anyone of a dl to these two levels? I missed the test and would love to run around in them.

  • Streaming while I work on HL2 Map! Come and watch :)

    • General Vivi
    • March 4, 2014 at 5:57 PM

    Stream is up for the day!

  • Dishonored 2!

    • General Vivi
    • March 4, 2014 at 12:42 AM

    Congrats to the guys at the Lyon branch! Can't wait to see what you've been up to.

  • DE: HR - Dr Megan Reed's Office

    • General Vivi
    • March 3, 2014 at 10:57 PM

    Sick bro! I would love to see a wire of all the different props and such. I can't believe you modeled all of those books and pages!

  • PAYDAY 2

    • General Vivi
    • February 28, 2014 at 8:15 PM

    Did you figure it out yet?

  • MapCore Mini Texturing Challenge #01 | CS:GO Stickers

    • General Vivi
    • February 27, 2014 at 3:31 PM

    I once had slammer that looked like a buzz-saw. I LOVED THAT SLAMMER.

  • MapCore Mini Texturing Challenge #01 | CS:GO Stickers

    • General Vivi
    • February 26, 2014 at 8:47 PM

    You receive 10 newborn babies and must pick 1. They will become your prodigy and follow in your footsteps to rule the empire which is Mapcore.

  • Streaming while I work on HL2 Map! Come and watch :)

    • General Vivi
    • February 25, 2014 at 4:44 PM

    Stream is starting for the day!

  • MapCore Mini Texturing Challenge #01 | CS:GO Stickers

    • General Vivi
    • February 23, 2014 at 7:49 PM

    Nice! *goes to make sticker*

  • CS:GO - MAPCORE WEAPONS COLLECTION

    • General Vivi
    • February 21, 2014 at 8:55 PM

    Updated to include the new Phoenix case! Congrats guys

  • Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

    • General Vivi
    • February 20, 2014 at 2:05 AM

    They knew everyone was waiting on Agency and Cache. They spaced them out so we would hold our breath through the entire news release. WHY VOLVO?!



    Congrats Puddy

  • Irrational Games shuts down

    • General Vivi
    • February 19, 2014 at 5:14 PM

    That twitter account doesn't belong to anyone who worked at Irrational Games. It's a kid trying to troll everyone. For the sake of less exposure you might want to remove it from your comments.

  • Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

    • General Vivi
    • February 19, 2014 at 12:25 AM

    If agency doesn't make it, I will cry.

  • Irrational Games shuts down

    • General Vivi
    • February 18, 2014 at 11:01 PM

    Yup, that sucks. I just got back from the bar with the Irrational crew.


    There are way too many talented people on the market right now.

  • Streaming while I work on HL2 Map! Come and watch :)

    • General Vivi
    • February 18, 2014 at 4:40 PM

    Ok, stream is up. I'm uploading at a 2k rate instead of 3k in order to fix some of the lag issues others have been seeing. Let me know if you are still seeing drops in frames.

  • Streaming while I work on HL2 Map! Come and watch :)

    • General Vivi
    • February 18, 2014 at 3:50 PM

    It's a habit that I've picked up after using unreal 3 for so many years. Once you get used to it, having a bigger 3d viewport has its advantages.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™