1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. ⌐■_■

Posts by ⌐■_■

  • Post your pic extravaganza 2007!!!~

    • ⌐■_■
    • July 29, 2007 at 5:41 PM

    [Blocked Image: http://img452.imageshack.us/img452/6821/whates7.jpg]

    Oh that's right! Only images of yourself.

    This is me looking stupid in public

    [Blocked Image: http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/1678/78597952623bwwq9.jpg]

    I would post a pic of my GORGEOUS gf, but I'm afraid some people might abuse it.

  • Postal III (Source Engine)

    • ⌐■_■
    • July 29, 2007 at 2:59 PM

    Wow.. good job on making the source engine look really really good! There's ALOT of detail in the textures and the music in the background gives the whole scene an ill feeling (I know this is not the music from the game itself though). The animal looks like some weird, mad badger or something..

    EDIT

    It's a dog.

    [Blocked Image: http://www.gamer.nl/images/content/Erwie/200707/1184589443_0_3.jpg]

  • Beerfloating 2007

    • ⌐■_■
    • July 29, 2007 at 2:03 PM

    Looks like alot of fun!

    A friend of mine went to Finnland not too long ago. He was impressed by the drinking capabillities of the Finns while he himself is a good drinker. I guess that says enough!

  • Awesome piece of realtime 3d art

    • ⌐■_■
    • July 28, 2007 at 5:56 PM

    Agreed.

    A part from that I also like the choreographies in combination with the music. Stylish.

  • Awesome piece of realtime 3d art

    • ⌐■_■
    • July 28, 2007 at 4:34 PM

    Took me a while to load but it looked pretty damn amazing.

  • I don't even know why this is so funny

    • ⌐■_■
    • July 26, 2007 at 10:50 PM

    It hurts me that you guys only found out now..

    First one is teh best IMO, weeman gets pranked so hard it even hurts to look at!

  • Insurgency Trailer Release & Website Launch

    • ⌐■_■
    • July 26, 2007 at 9:32 PM

    I think when INS will be optimized it might be much more fun to play for lots of people (including myself). I also think INs is a project any dev could be proud of, regardless of other peoples opinions.

    I also think Ginger's critics are extremely valuable, as are Thrik's posts. IMO these guys keep mapcore's heart pumping.

  • Everything ;)

    • ⌐■_■
    • July 26, 2007 at 2:50 PM

    Nice, Seir!!~

  • Paranoia mod

    • ⌐■_■
    • July 14, 2007 at 11:50 AM

    LOL

    I'm so playing this game anyway..

  • [serious] Is RD still alive?

    • ⌐■_■
    • July 13, 2007 at 11:38 PM

    GG

    After all, he did study at an art academy.

  • [serious] Is RD still alive?

    • ⌐■_■
    • July 13, 2007 at 11:04 PM
    Quote from st0lve

    He lives in a hippie village in the middle of no where.

    Uhh.. he lives in the 3rd biggest city in the Netherlands. I also heard rumors that he just didn't wanted to be active like that anymore. Pretty sure he's not hurt. Just enjoying life.

  • Post your pic extravaganza 2007!!!~

    • ⌐■_■
    • July 13, 2007 at 9:13 PM
    Quote from FMPONE

    lol comming from you that's funny.

    Everyone knows there is no need for style when you never leave your house. Even the pic Rick_D put up looked like he took it in night vision or infrared or some shit...

    THE RICKCHARD CAVE

    \o/

    BUT! Where's YOUR face, huh?

  • Post your pic extravaganza 2007!!!~

    • ⌐■_■
    • July 13, 2007 at 8:15 PM

    I think everyone who has not allready shown a picture of himself should do so. Now.

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • ⌐■_■
    • July 13, 2007 at 7:40 PM

    Sex.

    BTW, did you make those windows transparant somehow?

  • [serious] Is RD still alive?

    • ⌐■_■
    • July 13, 2007 at 4:58 PM

    No. I did some research though. Only thing I got was a short email from a moderator saying that DaanO moved to a place with no internet..

  • dm_moroes - my contest map

    • ⌐■_■
    • July 13, 2007 at 8:46 AM

    Looks pretty! ^^

  • World's tiniest font

    • ⌐■_■
    • July 12, 2007 at 9:44 PM

    This is indeed quite interesting!

    I love this sort of shit. Can see how you enjoyed yourself playing with that.

  • The E3 07 Thread

    • ⌐■_■
    • July 12, 2007 at 11:34 AM

    That is the best trailer I have seen yet.

    Just. Wow.

  • Video help!

    • ⌐■_■
    • July 11, 2007 at 10:23 PM

    Have you tried WMV codecs for encoding? They could be brighter then the divX codecs..

    Succes~

  • [serious] Is RD still alive?

    • ⌐■_■
    • July 11, 2007 at 2:11 PM

    Hi RD, how's your life?

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™