1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. ⌐■_■

Posts by ⌐■_■

  • They Hunger: Lost Souls - The end is near

    • ⌐■_■
    • September 2, 2007 at 7:12 PM

    HUUUUUGE BUMP!!

    News:

    Article by PCGAMER:

    [Blocked Image: http://manke.planethalflife.gamespy.com/bwg/images/PCG_THLS.jpg]

    Sure wish the team updated us fans a little bit more though..

  • Hypocrits reign Germany

    • ⌐■_■
    • September 2, 2007 at 7:04 PM

    That's weird to say the least but I do think the deviant weaponlaws in most western countries in Europe will change and eventually be synchronized to the standards of what we have here in the Netherlands. With the ''unification'' of europe..

    Quote from e-freak

    A Game doesn't kill, a weapon does. And a heavy caliber even more.

    A gun doesn't kill either. The user does. And killing someone even more sounds quite.. impossible.

  • More free games!

    • ⌐■_■
    • September 2, 2007 at 3:50 PM

    I wish my internetconnection didn't time out every 5 minutes..

  • Rumcore

    • ⌐■_■
    • September 2, 2007 at 1:46 PM

    Lol.

  • Level Design Inspiration

    • ⌐■_■
    • September 2, 2007 at 1:40 PM
    Quote from Hourences

    http://russos.livejournal.com/226630.htmlI love how movie set and game level like it looks.

    JeanPaul on the job!

  • How are you doing?

    • ⌐■_■
    • August 31, 2007 at 11:36 PM

    Great thread. Therapeutic too! Love to read stuff from you guys.

    As for me, life is okay. Next week will be pretty relaxed I hope, as it is the last free week before school starts. I've worked 4 weeks as a mechanic, fixing wheelchairs and scootmobiles. Was fun, and I've made new friends. In about 2 weeks, I'll be having my introduciton into a schoolcounsil, wich I am looking very much forward to! I'll be staying in a hotel with all other chosen candidates and we'll hopefully have a good chance of meeting eachother. I should probably lay down on the girls a bit, since it's quite distracting from other impaortant things, but I find that really hard. It's ratio vs habit vs feelings. May the best win.

  • Leipzig Games Convention Pics

    • ⌐■_■
    • August 29, 2007 at 8:33 PM

    Lol, nerdheaven.

  • Sort of portfolio website, sort of not.

    • ⌐■_■
    • August 29, 2007 at 8:31 PM

    Looks nice and finnished! Only suggestion I can come up with is that I miss the ''Next'' button while viewing your images.

  • Source Engine Powered Zeno Clash Announced

    • ⌐■_■
    • August 29, 2007 at 12:24 PM

    Kudo's for the sky though..

  • Source Engine Powered Zeno Clash Announced

    • ⌐■_■
    • August 29, 2007 at 10:08 AM

    Don't really know what to think of it. Reminds me of Dali..

  • Post your pic extravaganza 2007!!!~

    • ⌐■_■
    • August 27, 2007 at 4:31 PM
    Quote from generalvivi

    but mino! long hair is cool! take it from me

    lol..

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • ⌐■_■
    • August 27, 2007 at 12:35 AM
    Quote from Psycho

    I wouldn't have a problem playing as a nazi soldier. Why would I? The war ended long ago and times have changed. I don't see why people would be offended by a game with nazis.

    Ethics and morale are getting perverted in real life, so yeah.. why not pervert them in games? It's not that the average nerd has ANY sense of what is happening outside his door, let alone in the past!

    Seriously though, let the people who agree on this be forbidden to dishonour the ''Lest We Forget'' threads we ever make on this boards..

    I rest my case.

  • The CoD4 beta is letting loads of people in soon

    • ⌐■_■
    • August 27, 2007 at 12:24 AM
    Quote

    Remember, to be eligible for a token from CharlieOscarDelta.com-you must be 18 years of age or older, have an active Xbox Live Gold Membership in the United States and be able to answer three trivia questions correctly. Don't forget to be on time! To be fair, we're doling out the tokens on a first come first serve basis.

    Apparently not!

  • [HL2:DM] dm_crossfire

    • ⌐■_■
    • August 24, 2007 at 5:02 PM

    WOW

    Hot stuff man.

    GJ

  • Post your pic extravaganza 2007!!!~

    • ⌐■_■
    • August 21, 2007 at 10:03 PM

    So I got to have my mom's scanner..

    [Blocked Image: http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/2758/fdgtfcax1.jpg]

  • Paramount and Dreamworks drop Blu-ray in favor of HD DVD

    • ⌐■_■
    • August 21, 2007 at 11:46 AM

    Affiliations in the HD DVD vs. Blu-ray format war have been pretty clearly defined for nearly two years now -- despite a hybrid player here and some international releases there, most of the players involved have not switched support since the early days. Well that's all about to change, as Paramount Pictures and Dreamworks Animation -- which started off HD DVD only before deciding to go both ways -- have officially announced plans to release movies exclusively on HD DVD, dropping Blu-ray support entirely.

    Source:

    http://%7boption%7d

    I think this might actually turn out very grimm for Blu-ray, since it's the investors who'll make or break a good concept/idea. IMO, chances are quite big HD DVD is going to have the market.

    Welcome to the free market.

  • The 'Core Sketch Thread!?

    • ⌐■_■
    • August 14, 2007 at 7:03 PM
    Quote from KoKo5oVaR

    DARK !!! As promised i've done a spawn, but i told you i couldn't do it with mcFarlane's style , this guy must be an alien from asteroid Zuriël 222 b-6 or somethingIMAGE

    8 hours, i'm not sure if i'm slow or not

    WTF.. Zuriël is my name.

  • Bibleman - A fight for faith

    • ⌐■_■
    • August 13, 2007 at 7:09 PM

    I think the Bible is G''d given. It's not that G''d is just there, being passive, and we humans just draw all the stuff that's in the Bible to us. He gave that to us as a guideline. Throughout history, the Bible grew and was written in relation with G''d. That's what I believe and that's how I eperience my believing. It's not just following rules, it's chosing to live my life in relation with my G''d. And that certainly doesn't mean I'm holy, it just means I'm being happy to have G''d in my life.

  • Bibleman - A fight for faith

    • ⌐■_■
    • August 13, 2007 at 5:59 PM

    Maybe this thread should have a start in OT maybe?

  • Bibleman - A fight for faith

    • ⌐■_■
    • August 13, 2007 at 5:09 PM

    Come on! Hop on the Bandwagon Of Legal Religion Bashing For Hardcore Atheïsts (everyone does it allready!)!

    [Blocked Image: http://mail.flat3.org/b3ta/bandwagon.jpg]

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™