1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. ⌐■_■

Posts by ⌐■_■

  • Pretty Cool Animation!

    • ⌐■_■
    • September 7, 2007 at 2:44 PM

    I enjoyed it anyway!

    Sigg Jones

    http://%7boption%7d

  • How are you doing?

    • ⌐■_■
    • September 7, 2007 at 12:47 PM

    Wow Frie, that quite a miracle!

  • 2K on Bioshock: "Why should your brother play for free?

    • ⌐■_■
    • September 6, 2007 at 11:27 PM

    That was a powerful read.

  • Beowulf

    • ⌐■_■
    • September 6, 2007 at 11:06 PM

    Yeah, the I am beowulf should be something like:

    I AM BEOWUUULF!!!

  • Beowulf

    • ⌐■_■
    • September 6, 2007 at 10:29 PM

  • Beowulf

    • ⌐■_■
    • September 6, 2007 at 10:24 PM

    Wait, what?

    For a movie this is quite bad IMHO..

    Huh?

  • Beowulf

    • ⌐■_■
    • September 6, 2007 at 10:04 PM

    I'm not sure about the looks but I do like the way it's presented. I like storytelling in a game.

  • New iPods

    • ⌐■_■
    • September 6, 2007 at 12:16 PM

    I just got the Ipod Video 30Gb and I'm not even using 10 Gb of it yet. I have more music though, but I'm not willing to navigate through a bitchload of music before I'm able to find the album I want. also, WTF am I supposed to do with 160Gb?? For me, that just WAY over the top! I can understand that this might be a wet dream for some mediafreak, but I'm not one of them.

    Anyway, when push comes to shuff, I don't think this 'newer versions' add alot more bang to the buck of the average guy (except for a longer batterylife maybe). Still pisses me of to not have known about it though.

  • 2K on Bioshock: "Why should your brother play for free?

    • ⌐■_■
    • September 5, 2007 at 9:47 PM

    That's cold.

    Imagine someone from Jumbo International would sell you this crap.

  • New Image Resizing

    • ⌐■_■
    • September 5, 2007 at 9:40 PM

    Groundbraking.

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • ⌐■_■
    • September 5, 2007 at 6:58 PM

    Dux, what was it you were mapping?

  • HL2 map designer needed

    • ⌐■_■
    • September 5, 2007 at 2:34 PM

    Interesting thread.

  • Movies - Level Design Inspiration

    • ⌐■_■
    • September 5, 2007 at 12:07 AM

    Well yeah, but that's not something moviespecific.

  • few questions [Source engine]

    • ⌐■_■
    • September 4, 2007 at 11:17 PM
    Quote from Sentura

    i reckon default texture size is actually 512x512. texture scale in hammer is normally 0.25, so it will end up as a higher definition 128x128

    Quote from killertomato

    Oh yeah, forgot to mention that.

    Gotta love your fistyness though..

  • few questions [Source engine]

    • ⌐■_■
    • September 4, 2007 at 11:05 PM

    Oh yeah, forgot to mention that.

  • few questions [Source engine]

    • ⌐■_■
    • September 4, 2007 at 10:20 PM

    Default texturesize is indeed 128 x 128.

  • They Hunger: Lost Souls - The end is near

    • ⌐■_■
    • September 3, 2007 at 4:22 PM

    Get out of this thread!

  • Time to move on..

    • ⌐■_■
    • September 3, 2007 at 1:22 PM

    I wish you the best of luck!

  • assassination attempt

    • ⌐■_■
    • September 3, 2007 at 10:16 AM

    The arabs are like the plague here in Holland.

    If this is all real, I'm glad you're ok.

  • They Hunger: Lost Souls - The end is near

    • ⌐■_■
    • September 3, 2007 at 12:53 AM
    Quote from dux

    You people are crazy.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™