1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. ⌐■_■

Posts by ⌐■_■

  • Post Your Pic Extravaganza 2010

    • ⌐■_■
    • June 29, 2010 at 7:40 PM

    I find myself in a precarious situation now.

  • Post Your Pic Extravaganza 2010

    • ⌐■_■
    • June 29, 2010 at 5:32 PM
    Quote from hessi

    btw (no comments on this half naked dude!):[Blocked Image: http://www.thomashess.net/20100625-DSC_6172.jpg]

    Hessi wins the thread!

  • Post Your Pic Extravaganza 2010

    • ⌐■_■
    • June 29, 2010 at 3:23 AM

    she has your balls in your hand now (probably not litterally) brother, good luck. also, did you increase the blue levels of that photo?

  • What have you purchased recently?

    • ⌐■_■
    • June 26, 2010 at 9:49 AM

    congrats!

  • Post Your Pic Extravaganza 2010

    • ⌐■_■
    • June 24, 2010 at 4:38 PM

    hehe, I was afk in the sun! so here goes: stop drinking chavvo!

  • Post Your Pic Extravaganza 2010

    • ⌐■_■
    • June 24, 2010 at 1:31 AM

    [Blocked Image: http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs131.snc4/36902_1404547046975_1631350277_961428_1491867_n.jpg]

  • I hate Steam...

    • ⌐■_■
    • June 21, 2010 at 5:14 PM
    Quote from Sentura

    i don't really buy into bundles unless there's something specific i want/was looking for, but when i do find those specifics i usually let hem lie around for a while before i get to them.

    hmmm you seem like a mentally stable gamesconsumer =)

  • Feliz aniversário Mino!

    • ⌐■_■
    • June 21, 2010 at 5:11 PM

    [Blocked Image: http://picbanker.com/cooler_pics/birthday/happy-birthday-g.gif]

  • I hate Steam...

    • ⌐■_■
    • June 21, 2010 at 12:48 AM

    lol wtf

    http://www.steamcalculator.com/id/76561197989605410

  • I hate Steam...

    • ⌐■_■
    • June 20, 2010 at 11:28 PM

    excuse me,I haven't formulated an opinion yet.

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • ⌐■_■
    • June 20, 2010 at 7:01 PM
    Quote from generalvivi

    More work in progress stuff! I got more of the buildings figured out. Now I just need to go in there and start polishing some of my scripted sequences. Once I get all that figured out I'll go in and start adding final art and fixing up my mountains a bit more.[Blocked Image: http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/6670/chellslegendpart15layou.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/6670/chellslegendpart15layou.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/6670/chellslegendpart15layou.jpg]

    - vivi

    very inspiring, thanks for sharing! =)

  • n8brakers photothread

    • ⌐■_■
    • June 16, 2010 at 1:35 PM

    thanks for the replies everyone!

    here's some old and new:

    old stuff:

    [Blocked Image: http://www.zuriel.nl/overig/fto/1.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.zuriel.nl/overig/fto/2.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.zuriel.nl/overig/fto/3.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.zuriel.nl/overig/fto/4.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.zuriel.nl/overig/fto/5.jpg]

    this was a small assignment for a corrosion inspector:

    [Blocked Image: http://www.zuriel.nl/overig/fto/6.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.zuriel.nl/overig/fto/7.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.zuriel.nl/overig/fto/8.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.zuriel.nl/overig/fto/9.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.zuriel.nl/overig/fto/10.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.zuriel.nl/overig/fto/0.jpg]

    edit: i just noticed I pixel resized the last 6 foto's damnit. so, that's why they look like complete rubbish now. might fix this later.

  • Post Your Pic Extravaganza 2010

    • ⌐■_■
    • June 13, 2010 at 11:46 PM

    I have many faces, but I don't see how that is relevant to the content of my comment.

    [Blocked Image: http://www.hiddenlinksgolf.com/img/course/spock.jpg]

  • Tactical Intervention

    • ⌐■_■
    • June 13, 2010 at 11:42 PM

    SCORE

  • Post Your Pic Extravaganza 2010

    • ⌐■_■
    • June 13, 2010 at 11:11 PM

    dude, I'm high as fuck right now and I still think you're being weird

  • Post Your Pic Extravaganza 2010

    • ⌐■_■
    • June 13, 2010 at 5:03 PM

    the answer is probably yes, but why?

  • iPhone 4

    • ⌐■_■
    • June 13, 2010 at 12:36 PM

    wow nice deal

  • [EP2] Mission Improbable Part 2

    • ⌐■_■
    • June 13, 2010 at 11:49 AM

    great, just finnished ep1. dl'ing!

  • Post Your Pic Extravaganza 2010

    • ⌐■_■
    • June 12, 2010 at 2:19 AM

    stop drinking, Chavvo

  • Post Your Pic Extravaganza 2010

    • ⌐■_■
    • June 11, 2010 at 1:47 AM

    looks like a sheep to me.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™