1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. ⌐■_■

Posts by ⌐■_■

  • D-Day 1944: Operation Overlord is looking for animators!

    • ⌐■_■
    • November 16, 2005 at 1:54 PM

    The arrogance and negativity of your posts is sickening, Kosmo.

  • doodle !

    • ⌐■_■
    • November 16, 2005 at 1:25 PM

    It's obvious that you have great drawingskills koko, yet the drawings seem a bit bizarre, illogical (anatomy etc.) and pointless to me. Like they were made when you were really bored or something.

  • Vacation Pictures.

    • ⌐■_■
    • November 16, 2005 at 1:13 PM

    Wow, the cat pic is the awesomest.

  • The random model thread!

    • ⌐■_■
    • November 16, 2005 at 1:10 PM

    Yes pls.

  • D-Day 1944: Operation Overlord is looking for animators!

    • ⌐■_■
    • November 16, 2005 at 1:00 PM

    Kosmo, pls get your beavis butface out of here. Go depress someone else...

    As for pics, more alphascreens have just been moved to show to the public.

    Here you go:

    [Blocked Image: http://jupiter.walagata.com/w/deathclock/carentan-beta06d0000.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://jupiter.walagata.com/w/deathclock/carentan-beta06d0002.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.ronanhayes.com/contractors/bodyColour.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.1944game.com/gallery/pictures/m1%283%29.png]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.1944game.com/gallery/pictures/brenskin%281%29.png]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.1944game.com/gallery/pictures/ger_kar98kscopedtextured.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.1944game.com/gallery/pictures/gerfg42textured2nz.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.1944game.com/gallery/pictures/thompsonrender.jpg]

    There's more on the website. If interested, pls take a look on the forums.

    Thanks

  • D-Day 1944: Operation Overlord is looking for animators!

    • ⌐■_■
    • November 16, 2005 at 12:15 PM

    The map is indeed based on Carentan. It's not a port though.

  • D-Day 1944: Operation Overlord is looking for animators!

    • ⌐■_■
    • November 16, 2005 at 11:47 AM

    Deads, can't you read? Pls don't post to vent your frustrations. Bye deads

    Curman, I wish I could show you screenshots from the alphasection The screens posted here are outdated.

  • Who gave money to Pakistan?

    • ⌐■_■
    • November 16, 2005 at 10:57 AM

    doh!~

  • D-Day 1944: Operation Overlord is looking for animators!

    • ⌐■_■
    • November 16, 2005 at 10:56 AM

    Thanks Fletch.

    Here are some pictures:

    [Blocked Image: http://www.1944game.com/gallery/pictures/p38f_skinned_medium.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.1944game.com/gallery/pictures/76gun_skinned.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.1944game.com/gallery/pictures/carentanhl2-1a-test1b0000.JPG]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.1944game.com/gallery/pictures/1944_02_wp_medium.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.1944game.com/gallery/pictures/M1928A1ThompsonSceneRender_medium.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.1944game.com/gallery/pictures/BrenMk3SceneRender_medium.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.1944game.com/gallery/pictures/3largeside9in_medium.jpg]

    Oh, how I wish I could show you some stuff from the alphasection...

    Futhermore, I am talking about the HL2 mod. There also is a game in developement using the Reality Engine. This game will be the coreproduct.

  • D-Day 1944: Operation Overlord is looking for animators!

    • ⌐■_■
    • November 15, 2005 at 11:44 PM

    Hi guys,

    1944 D-Day Op. Overlord, a promising WW2 based HL2 mod, is looking for animators for their HL2 MOD.

    If you have experience with animating and like to help out a very promissing MOD, please contact Ronan: recruit'at'franticgames.com or come by at the forums at: http://%7boption%7d.

    Please be shure to add some reference stuff to show of your skillz.

    Of course, everybody is welcome on the forums!

    - tomato

  • Abandoned

    • ⌐■_■
    • November 15, 2005 at 7:35 PM
    Quote from Grin

    Killertomato:He's climbing up a collapsed inner roof. When he got up he was basically sitting on a wall. We've got two more photos on that, I took the other one of him sitting up there admiring the view, another one is taken by him, of me lookin up

    That's pretty awesome!

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • ⌐■_■
    • November 15, 2005 at 3:34 PM

    I followed both MOD's prety closely. I must say, not only do the maps not resemble eachother, the atmosphere is totally different too. Both not being less then eachother in originality or estathics.

    That's the beauty of it!

  • Abandoned

    • ⌐■_■
    • November 15, 2005 at 1:39 PM

    Nice photographs!

    What's the dude ont the last pic doing though? Shoeskating?

  • Who gave money to Pakistan?

    • ⌐■_■
    • November 14, 2005 at 8:26 PM

    We allready did...

  • stalker, what happened?

    • ⌐■_■
    • November 14, 2005 at 1:30 PM

    meh

  • Who gave money to Pakistan?

    • ⌐■_■
    • November 14, 2005 at 1:29 PM

    meh

  • Who gave money to Pakistan?

    • ⌐■_■
    • November 14, 2005 at 12:57 PM

    It's too far from my bed for me to really care I guess. Plus, I havent watched alot of tv lately, wich could me help care more.

    Meh, call me a fuckhead but I say first to clean your own room before you start cleaning someone elses. But thats just hypocrit since I dont really often donate to dutch causes anyway.

    Now, if I just had a 100 million euro...

  • Who gave money to Pakistan?

    • ⌐■_■
    • November 14, 2005 at 11:29 AM

    I'd rather spend it on something else. Like candy.

    How much did you give?

  • Who gave money to Pakistan?

    • ⌐■_■
    • November 14, 2005 at 10:26 AM

    I didn't.

  • Unholy visageog Kosmo the devouring madman!

    • ⌐■_■
    • November 14, 2005 at 8:47 AM

    Extravaganza pls

    oh, and whats there to enjoy, Beavis?

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 6, 2026 at 9:01 AM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™