1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. ⌐■_■

Posts by ⌐■_■

  • explorer.exe2

    • ⌐■_■
    • December 1, 2005 at 3:19 PM

    qft

  • Hammer 4.1 BETA is out - New issues

    • ⌐■_■
    • December 1, 2005 at 11:20 AM

    Hmm, thats really strange! Why wouldn't it work with hl2?

  • explorer.exe2

    • ⌐■_■
    • December 1, 2005 at 9:40 AM

    Thanks!

  • Hammer 4.1 BETA is out - New issues

    • ⌐■_■
    • December 1, 2005 at 9:36 AM

    I still have an unanswered question:

    How do I succesfully rip models from the dod.gcf? I tried copying the materials and models folder to the hl2 folder, but then the skins don't show up (only some purple/black blocked skin).


    Somebody? I really want to know this.

  • Hammer 4.1 BETA is out - New issues

    • ⌐■_■
    • December 1, 2005 at 2:10 AM

    ok

  • Hammer 4.1 BETA is out - New issues

    • ⌐■_■
    • December 1, 2005 at 1:40 AM

    FFS STFU GTFO

  • Hammer 4.1 BETA is out - New issues

    • ⌐■_■
    • December 1, 2005 at 1:29 AM

    From you, that's not an offense.

  • Hammer 4.1 BETA is out - New issues

    • ⌐■_■
    • December 1, 2005 at 1:00 AM
    Quote from ReNo

    Do you not understand the concept of "beta" releases or something? Of course it has bugs - the thing exists and was released for the very purpose of identifying and fixing them. Beta releases are by no claim stable or fully functioning. If you have problems, report them. If they are already known problems, then you will have to wait for solutions. If you want to roll back to the old version, how about you read some of the documentation and do so rather than shout about how it is impossible?

    Now stop whining, and be happy Valve are continuing to work on their editor to improve it.

    STFU!

    Right. Where was I? Oh yeah, getting my old hammer to work again. I read the whole fuckin documentation but hammer is still giving me poop. I tried the so called solution you linked (but probably havent tried yourself) and that didn't work. There also stood the solution 'worked in most cases'. Not my case anyway.

    I am not whining btw, and if do, I'm not. Cappische? I also understand the concept of a beta. M'kaaay? mkay.

    And yes Jezpuh, I own myself constantly. Whatever it means.

    I'm going to sleep. It's far too late and my ass hurts because of sitting too long.

    So long

  • Hammer 4.1 BETA is out - New issues

    • ⌐■_■
    • November 30, 2005 at 11:43 PM

    + I'm going to fucking puke because I can't reinstall the old hammer!

    FFS, bring out a fucked up unready version of a allready fucked up world editor and make it so that the client can't reinstall the old hammer why fucking dontcha!

    If Valve were a man, I'd steal his bike.

    Oh and Mino, the sdk does not update hammer automaticly. One needs to put -beta sdk behind the steam.exe cmd line.

  • Hammer 4.1 BETA is out - New issues

    • ⌐■_■
    • November 30, 2005 at 11:30 PM

    Hhrrrrrrr!...

  • explorer.exe2

    • ⌐■_■
    • November 30, 2005 at 11:29 PM

    My pc has explorer.exe run twice on a very regular base. Is this healthy?

    How its this?

    Anyone knoooows? :roll:

  • Hammer 4.1 BETA is out - New issues

    • ⌐■_■
    • November 30, 2005 at 11:26 PM

    Where did I state that I didn't understaned the stated? I just hoped the beta would be less corrupt and I surely think that a beta shouldn't be released if it's so bad... Nooooh

  • [WIP] Vehicle - Audi Quattro

    • ⌐■_■
    • November 30, 2005 at 11:14 PM

    Wow...

    Very nice

  • Hammer 4.1 BETA is out - New issues

    • ⌐■_■
    • November 30, 2005 at 11:13 PM

    FOR FUCKIN CRYING OUT LOUD!!! WHY DID THESE OVERPAYED VALVE FUCKUPS RELEASE SUCH A CORRUPT BETA!!!~ TO HAVE MAPPERS SCREW THEIR DAMN PROJECTS?! VALVE SUCK MY STINKIN BALLS AND KISS MY ANUS!!~ WHOAAAAA!!!!

    SO, I just had to vent my frustration.

  • Hammer 4.1 BETA is out - New issues

    • ⌐■_■
    • November 30, 2005 at 11:08 PM

    http://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki ... Changelist

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • ⌐■_■
    • November 30, 2005 at 10:24 PM

    Looks nice!

  • Hammer 4.1 BETA is out - New issues

    • ⌐■_■
    • November 30, 2005 at 10:20 PM

    Howdy folks!

    I recently downloaded hammer 4.1 by putting -beta sdk behind my steam.exe cmdline...

    I have now a few questions to bother ya'll with:

    Q1. How do I get to install the ol'e version of hammer (4.0) back?

    Q2. When I'm using the vertextool (I use that bitch like 90% of my time) I can't scroll my 2d windows with either my arrowkeys and mousescroll... I mean FFS.... Is this another BUG? Are there keys for this?

    Q3. Who of you actually sends feedback to Valve?

    And while I'm at it, I have another question for you guys: How do I succesfully rip models from the dod.gcf? I tried copying the materials and models folder to the hl2 folder, but then the skins don't show up (only some purple/black blocked skin).

    Thanks in advance for any useful answers!

    - tomato

  • Best place to get models

    • ⌐■_■
    • November 30, 2005 at 12:57 PM

    sigh

  • [WIP] Abandoned ---> PICS INSIDE!!!!

    • ⌐■_■
    • November 29, 2005 at 11:31 PM

    We know.

  • RIP Mr Miyagi

    • ⌐■_■
    • November 29, 2005 at 11:16 PM
    Quote from Minotauro

    3 ninjas hah. That movie sucked, but as a kid I loved it

    Let the child in you speak, mino...

    RIP

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 6, 2026 at 9:01 AM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™