1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. ⌐■_■

Posts by ⌐■_■

  • What happened?

    • ⌐■_■
    • January 25, 2006 at 11:35 AM

    Hah!

    Beware of it's addictiveness

  • Some sort of...person...thing....for a contest. (update x2)

    • ⌐■_■
    • January 25, 2006 at 11:33 AM
    Quote from Skjalg

    Couldnt that throateffect been achieved with good normalmapping or some such?

    I don't think it would look this good then.

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • ⌐■_■
    • January 25, 2006 at 7:03 AM

    For the people who don't want eardamage:

    http://%7boption%7d

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • ⌐■_■
    • January 25, 2006 at 1:35 AM

    Hahah! Well, what can I say? It was the sweet year of 2005!

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • ⌐■_■
    • January 25, 2006 at 12:57 AM

    Hey guys,

    Just thaught I'd contribute a little something too. This is a finished project I had a pretty big whila ago. BasieP helped me with visblocking.

    Nothing special really, and neither something one can give feedback on,but hey: enjoy watching it!

    http://%7boption%7d

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • ⌐■_■
    • January 23, 2006 at 6:58 PM

    Welcome vEK, Spartan.

    Nice map Spartan but I suggest you work on more detail. Also make the lightning a bit warmer.

  • This is fucking bullshit!

    • ⌐■_■
    • January 22, 2006 at 3:17 AM

    Okay,

    First off: the millitary does not only consist of rednecks. Then I'd have to say: a soldier works for the goverment. An unemployed person does not work at all (for a paying org. that is). I don't see why anyone should have any grudge about this, including even you.

    I agree with you on the education part. I am not familliar witht the Finnish educational system but it's never cool when the gov starts cutting the budget of education. Education is so important...

  • This is fucking bullshit!

    • ⌐■_■
    • January 21, 2006 at 10:10 PM

    I had to skip a study too because of the fact that me and neither my mother could pay up to the costs that would bring. Now I'm studying my way up on another course, wich takes longer. I'm pretty fine with it , alltough I do think that the educational system is something NEVER to be neglected by any goverment. Ever...

    Quote from Kosmo

    When did the military rednecks come more important than students and unemployed people?

    This makes no sense. :arrow:

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • ⌐■_■
    • January 20, 2006 at 9:45 PM

    akreed wiht Arrrh! Deeeeh!

  • Apparently GOD was wrong..

    • ⌐■_■
    • January 20, 2006 at 12:42 AM

    This thread is going nowhere again...

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • ⌐■_■
    • January 20, 2006 at 12:09 AM

    Wow. Simply smashing! I like what you've done to it!

  • 9800 Pro 256Mb from Xpertvision!!one!~

    • ⌐■_■
    • January 20, 2006 at 12:03 AM

    To hear that from you is like hearing an ugly, little and funny dressed dwarf say that he doesn't like my shoes!

    Thank you, D3ads!

    /lion king music FTW!

    P.S: I like to sing along with winamp too. Really loud.

  • 9800 Pro 256Mb from Xpertvision!!one!~

    • ⌐■_■
    • January 18, 2006 at 10:52 PM

    [Blocked Image: http://img471.imageshack.us/img471/5345/wtf2wx.jpg]

  • SDK update

    • ⌐■_■
    • January 18, 2006 at 11:40 AM

    Yay! We got another SDK update! Hammer 4.1 beta is now officialy in use, wich I think is a bummer. I guess I'm too used to hammer 4.0...

    Also: when I loaded my map it screwed up a little on the displacement part...

    I'm really not fond of Valve lately, allthough I do appreciate the fact that the SDK is still under developement. Too bad hammer 4.1 sucks a$$.

  • 9800 Pro 256Mb from Xpertvision!!one!~

    • ⌐■_■
    • January 17, 2006 at 1:31 AM

    [Blocked Image: http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/4876/kumar9bt.jpg]

  • 9800 Pro 256Mb from Xpertvision!!one!~

    • ⌐■_■
    • January 16, 2006 at 11:42 PM

    I just found out that I got some half-ass 9800Pro wich has lower clockspeeds then the authentic 9800Pro. It's a cheap marketing trick.

    Damnit!

    *Writing angry letter*

  • I know its late.

    • ⌐■_■
    • January 16, 2006 at 5:51 PM

    I thaught CS:CZ was pretty cool, but never worth the 30 bucks it costs here in Holland (I upgraded to silver for DoD and also got CZ).

    Hmm, wait, let's preload it again!

  • small step for man..

    • ⌐■_■
    • January 16, 2006 at 11:20 AM

    Who's captain Obvious?

  • 9800 Pro 256Mb from Xpertvision!!one!~

    • ⌐■_■
    • January 16, 2006 at 10:49 AM

    I did. I pulled up the memoryclockspeed and the screen went berzerk..

    RD, are you sure it's the amount of MB's?

  • 9800 Pro 256Mb from Xpertvision!!one!~

    • ⌐■_■
    • January 16, 2006 at 12:23 AM

    Hi

    Another newsflash:

    [Blocked Image: http://img70.imageshack.us/img70/9586/huh6ky.jpg]

    Is this normal? Am I not seeing something? Because, if I understand this correctly, my videocard is lacking about 100Mhz of memoryclockspeed! FFS!

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 6, 2026 at 9:01 AM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™