1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. ⌐■_■

Posts by ⌐■_■

  • The random model thread!

    • ⌐■_■
    • February 13, 2006 at 6:27 PM

    Koko, your maps is so totally going to be superb! Just awesome man!

    w00t!

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • ⌐■_■
    • February 13, 2006 at 1:00 AM

    I like the concept. Very original!

    You use teleports for the openings on the side?

    Oh, and yes, you should definitly release it.

  • The random model thread!

    • ⌐■_■
    • February 12, 2006 at 10:40 PM
    Quote from KoKo5oVaR

    Just a little prop. *trumpets* I have a map to finish.. *trumpets*[Blocked Image: http://kokosovar.free.fr/snescontroller.jpg]

    awesome

  • Google Picasa

    • ⌐■_■
    • February 12, 2006 at 10:38 PM

    This program has been out for a long time. Great stuff!

  • Disgusting (Yet more Iran shit)

    • ⌐■_■
    • February 11, 2006 at 8:18 PM

    This happened before. Lots of times.

  • Whats ur opinion about teh iran shit ?

    • ⌐■_■
    • February 9, 2006 at 3:05 PM

    Agreed with Klein.

    Oh, and I have no idea what I'm still doing here! Mabise and Kosmo: succes!

    You two deserve each other.

  • Retouch

    • ⌐■_■
    • February 8, 2006 at 11:43 PM

    hah!

  • Partypoker

    • ⌐■_■
    • February 8, 2006 at 11:41 PM

    impressive, but I'm glad I have my life

  • Post Your Pic Extravaganza 2006 ~~!

    • ⌐■_■
    • February 8, 2006 at 11:37 PM

    yup!

  • Whats ur opinion about teh iran shit ?

    • ⌐■_■
    • February 8, 2006 at 4:13 PM
    Quote from Kosmo

    And I know your views on how peaceful and idyllic you think Israeli people are so we don't have to go there.

    It's the anti-Israeli tendency what bothers me, I have no illusions on how Israeli people are better then the rest. Since I have visited Israel several times, I can say in all honesty that Israeli's are a peacefull nation.

    Don't try to belittle the people who you are discussing with.

    Quote from mawibse

    1956: Israel with help of French and British forces attacked Egypt.

    1967: Israel attacks Syria, Jordan and Egypt.

    1981: Israel bombs a nuclear reactor in Baghdad.

    1982: Israel invades Lebanon.

    1956

    In 1955, Egyptian President Gamal Abdel Nasser began to import arms from the Soviet Bloc to build his arsenal for the confrontation with Israel. In the short-term, however, he employed a new tactic to prosecute Egypt's war with Israel. He announced it on August 31, 1955:

    Egypt has decided to dispatch her heroes, the disciples of Pharaoh and the sons of Islam and they will cleanse the land of Palestine....There will be no peace on Israel's border because we demand vengeance, and vengeance is Israel's death.

    These "heroes" were Arab terrorists, or fedayeen, trained and equipped by Egyptian Intelligence to engage in hostile action on the border and infiltrate Israel to commit acts of sabotage and murder. The fedayeen operated mainly from bases in Jordan, so that Jordan would bear the brunt of Israel's retaliation, which inevitably followed. The terrorist attacks violated the armistice agreement provision that prohibited the initiation of hostilities by paramilitary forces; nevertheless, it was Israel that was condemned by the UN Security Council for its counterattacks.

    http://%7boption%7d

    1967

    Arabs massed to attack, Israel attack was preemptive and saved the lives of millions of innoncent men, children and women.

    http://%7boption%7d

    1981

    Bagdhad had said they would use a nuclear bomb against Israel. This was pure self-defense. Rather blaim France for giving them a reactor!

    http://%7boption%7d

    1982

    PLO was firing rockets to Israel from lebannon. The PLO was a terrorist organisation, and was attacking Israeli civilians. You say this attack was unjustified.

    http://%7boption%7d

    What really bothers me mabise, is how you try to manipulate facts to make your point. That, dear sir, is just unethical and very annoying.

    Next time, try to be a little more subtle while trying to deform the truth. Thx.

  • Opengl version for Mapcore 5.0

    • ⌐■_■
    • February 8, 2006 at 3:54 PM
    Quote from grigorius

    Hi, I was asked to determine what is the required opengl version for Mapcore 5.0, and I didn't find anything in google. Could you help me out?

    collegepranks

  • Whats ur opinion about teh iran shit ?

    • ⌐■_■
    • February 8, 2006 at 11:42 AM

    You call HAMAS and his followers 'rather peacefull'?

    hah

    'I might add' that Israel is a rather peacefull country. Why?

    In Israel, people of all religions can live together, and are allowed to interact and live in peace. An arab can come to Israel any time and find work, a place to live. An Israeli isn't even allowed to go into Egypt. Why? Because he/she is supposed to be a Jew.

    In Israel, arab children can come to the hospital for medical treatment, get all sorts of help. For free! Israel has been attacked several times in it's short existance, yet has only used their superiroir military power to defend their own borders! Yes, Israel has nukes, but how can you say that's unjustified when all four nabouring countries have showed hostility in the past century? When Presidents (!) are saying they want to drown the entire nation in their own blood?

    This all is just so incredibly unjust, it makes me wan't to smash a table...

  • Post Your Pic Extravaganza 2006 ~~!

    • ⌐■_■
    • February 7, 2006 at 11:53 PM

  • Post Your Pic Extravaganza 2006 ~~!

    • ⌐■_■
    • February 7, 2006 at 11:42 PM

    Jezpuh, I demand a better pic. This one is worthless.

  • Celebrity look-a-like

    • ⌐■_■
    • February 7, 2006 at 10:32 PM

    What the...

    http://www.myheritage.com/FP/Company/fa ... dYear=2005

  • The random model thread!

    • ⌐■_■
    • February 7, 2006 at 4:07 PM

    Lol, just saw Jarhead.

  • Whats ur opinion about teh iran shit ?

    • ⌐■_■
    • February 7, 2006 at 3:41 PM
    Quote from st0lve

    Why do you love Israel? I hate Israel for their suppression of the Palestine people, with their fancy wall and that shit. Freedom of speech thank you."Restoring" Israel after WW2 is the biggest mistake EVER made after inventing weapons.

    KillerTomato since you are such a smart guy, come up with something else than "have u hit ur head???!1?". That doesn't affect me in any way, so try to be constructive and teach me how to love Israel.

    With their fancy wall and shit? Dude, you have no idea how moronic you sound. I'm not going to start a discussion with somebody who just hates something because 'it feels cool to hate it'. Discussions are based on facts, in wich both parties try to find the truth about a matter. You don't seem to be in search of anything, really. You just sound like a kid in puberty and as long as you come up the questions like: ''...teach me how to love Israel.'', I am not even going to try to explain to you why I think Israel is not the opressor and why your hate is unjust.

    PS1: Altering quotes outside of EOT is incredible lame and shows lack of good arguments. It's called trolling.

    PS2: I don't hate you. I just really don't like you. There's a difference in that.

    PS3: Spellbinder, there is no Palestine. There are Judea and Samaria. Actually: the term 'Palestinian' is only referred to since '70-'85. It's origin lies in the naming of Israel before the establishment in '48, when Israel was referred to as: Palestine. Palestinians are just common arabs, really. No such thing as: 'Palestine' or: 'Palestinians', just arabs.

  • Generic error?

    • ⌐■_■
    • February 7, 2006 at 2:58 PM

    Aahw, thanks man.

  • [PLOBLEM] 9800pro @ xt not showing some resolutions?

    • ⌐■_■
    • February 7, 2006 at 2:49 PM

    Wow! I'm totally stunned by your fast replies!

    And Spellbinder, I used that method. It's just that I wanted to be sure to have used the same method.

    Thanks!

  • Generic error?

    • ⌐■_■
    • February 7, 2006 at 2:46 PM

    OMG a member from Israel, with a cool avatar!

    WELCOME MAN! :wink:

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 6, 2026 at 9:01 AM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™