1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. ⌐■_■

Posts by ⌐■_■

  • Het Griezelbos! [updated 21 feb 06]

    • ⌐■_■
    • February 21, 2006 at 10:37 PM

    I think I'm gonna edit hipshot's skybox (i read the piece directly after you posted it, but did not consider editing the skybox at first).

    Thanks

  • Het Griezelbos! [updated 21 feb 06]

    • ⌐■_■
    • February 21, 2006 at 10:11 PM

    I can't quite get the fog in the 3dskybox get to correspond with the normal fog, but I'm still working on it.

  • Het Griezelbos! [updated 21 feb 06]

    • ⌐■_■
    • February 21, 2006 at 9:51 PM

    Ok, thanks for noting this. url's replaced by that from imageshack.

  • Het Griezelbos! [updated 21 feb 06]

    • ⌐■_■
    • February 21, 2006 at 9:30 PM

    damnit!@ what do they say?

  • Het Griezelbos! [updated 21 feb 06]

    • ⌐■_■
    • February 21, 2006 at 9:25 PM

    that's strange, because I don't!

  • dm_grale (updated on 15-08-09)

    • ⌐■_■
    • February 21, 2006 at 9:03 PM

    I'd hit it for sho!

  • Het Griezelbos! [updated 21 feb 06]

    • ⌐■_■
    • February 21, 2006 at 8:55 PM

    Hi there!

    Here's my update. Look at it and tell me what you think!

    [Blocked Image: http://img239.imageshack.us/img239/5940/griezelbos00089fg.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://img239.imageshack.us/img239/3505/griezelbos00091fm.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://img435.imageshack.us/img435/3472/griezelbos00100jk.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://img435.imageshack.us/img435/4389/griezelbos00113ds.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://img239.imageshack.us/img239/8255/griezelbos00126qf.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://img367.imageshack.us/img367/4622/griezelbos00139dt.jpg]

  • dm_grale (updated on 15-08-09)

    • ⌐■_■
    • February 21, 2006 at 8:35 PM

    I'm a fan, will it hit me?

  • So how would you run YOUR nation, Mapcore?

    • ⌐■_■
    • February 21, 2006 at 7:50 PM

    I have a friendly badger.

  • So how would you run YOUR nation, Mapcore?

    • ⌐■_■
    • February 21, 2006 at 7:31 PM

    http://www.maxbarry.com/

    [Blocked Image: http://www.maxbarry.com/images/max/small152.jpg]

  • What Games are you playing?

    • ⌐■_■
    • February 21, 2006 at 7:30 PM

    No, not yet. But I can't wait to get me hands on it! The storyline rocks me right out of my socks.

  • What Games are you playing?

    • ⌐■_■
    • February 21, 2006 at 7:03 PM

    Alan Wake.

  • Het Griezelbos! [updated 21 feb 06]

    • ⌐■_■
    • February 21, 2006 at 6:40 PM

    Good job!

    I can't wait to get my eyes on that piece of art!

  • Het Griezelbos! [updated 21 feb 06]

    • ⌐■_■
    • February 21, 2006 at 4:01 PM

    Haw...

    I wish I could model...

    Thanks for the tip, anyway. How's your map coming along?

  • Het Griezelbos! [updated 21 feb 06]

    • ⌐■_■
    • February 21, 2006 at 10:34 AM

    blue light comes from small waterpools, the the green light has no source, but I sort of fixed that yesterday. I placed them in my map to see how green light would look like, if it would fit my map.

  • So how would you run YOUR nation, Mapcore?

    • ⌐■_■
    • February 21, 2006 at 12:34 AM

    haha! lolol!

  • the new cartoon thread

    • ⌐■_■
    • February 21, 2006 at 12:28 AM

    *sigh..*

  • the new cartoon thread

    • ⌐■_■
    • February 20, 2006 at 11:31 PM

    Dude, the only thing you're ripping to shreds is my confidence in you interpretating my posts good!

    Let me shed some light on my arguments (wich I thaught were pretty clear)...

    [patience mode]

    Quote

    Pay is not equal, especially here in the states. There are also LARGE groups of evangelicals and other religious types that believe women should be seen and not heard, or should be simply baby factories. Pay, insurance, marriage, etc etc etc. This point is hollow.

    I said more equal. This does not mean 'perfect'. If you had a doughter, were would you want her to be brought up, in the west, or the east?

    Quote

    We have due process and sometimes we even ignore that. Hello US's NSA spy program! Hello secret CIA prisons! We have a better ideal, but we're just better at hiding the stuff that people don't like to see or think about.

    Of course. Almost every nation has it's own little dirty secrets but at least we try to the few we have! But yeah, I bet you'd rather be sentenced according to the sharia when you get caught stealing bread to survive. You didn't really use the left hand anyway, right?

    Quote

    I've seen people with multiple degrees who are fucking idiots and people without them who are geniuses. Education is good, no doubt about that, but having a worldly perspective and an open mind is all the better. In general we're better about that. Quality of education is a big part of this too.

    So? how is this ripping my statements apart?

    Quote

    To them they have plenty. They do need to work on other rights, such as rights for women and more education on the whole. However in countries that poor your average joe is worried more about the basic necessities for life than something as ephemereal as rights. We need to get them out of that poverty funk before they can really move forward in that regard.

    Oh, you asked them I presume? Do I smell some contradiction, postman?

    Plus, may I remind you that civil rights belong to the basis of the foundation of a nation?

    Quote

    BAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA. Oh my Deliverance

    Again, I see no valid argument, postman... Let me underline for you that europe (to name a continent..) is less corrupt then Russia, Iran, Tunesia, Lebannon, Syria, Egypt or Pakistan?

    Quote

    Actually the oil rich nations are pretty well off. Distribution of wealth is another thing entirely. Also the fact that this followed the corruption line is all too Damn Dog

    Yes, that's what I said. How are you shredding apart my statements again? When I'm talking about wealth, I mean 'the people', as any moron would understand. A nation with wealthy inhabitants is wealthy.

    Quote

    And they don't? Where the fuck are you pulling this from?

    Take a small noteblock and make a 30 minutes stroll to the nearest big city around. Make not of every beggar you see. Then take a plane to a ME city of comparable size and repeat the above. compare.

    Quote

    FREEDOM! LIBERTY! AMERICAN EAGLES! RED. WHITE. BLUE!!!!!! THESE COLORS DON'T RUN!!! Ugh, that poor word has gotten trodden on so badly in this last decade. You have freedom of speech so long as your speech follows the bandwagon of your country. I can't put swaztikas on products going to Germany and fascist political parties are outlawed in various EU countries, along with communist parties in a few.

    I'm starting to think you have some serious issues, maty. You're full of contradiction, not to mention bullshit and hostility...

    [/patience mode]

    Next time I won't spend 5 minutes to explain obvious statements... This feels like wasting my time.

  • Het Griezelbos! [updated 21 feb 06]

    • ⌐■_■
    • February 20, 2006 at 10:30 PM
    Quote from skdr

    Yes, its actually pretty expensive with performance so I guess you could just use fog_controller. Dustclouds looks cool tho

    Yeah, they definitly do! I like to use them for surface fog, wich I have fiddled around with in my map. It really gives it a spooky graveyard feeling.

    Thanks for the other comments guys.

  • Het Griezelbos! [updated 21 feb 06]

    • ⌐■_■
    • February 20, 2006 at 10:06 PM

    Thanks for the comments.

    skdr, thanks a bunch, I'm going to try the interlopers tut.

    Isn't an env_dustcloud much more expensive then an env_fog_controller?

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 6, 2026 at 9:01 AM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™