1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. ⌐■_■

Posts by ⌐■_■

  • awp_monopoly

    • ⌐■_■
    • February 28, 2006 at 9:40 AM

    /dl'ing

    looks awesome!

  • [WIP] Opel Blitz

    • ⌐■_■
    • February 28, 2006 at 9:09 AM

    sex

  • another tale of danger and excitement

    • ⌐■_■
    • February 28, 2006 at 8:57 AM

    Story's like these are refreshing.

    Nice one Holeman!

  • Map- dod_the_hunt

    • ⌐■_■
    • February 27, 2006 at 2:11 PM

    Awesome man. Keep working!

  • YAY

    • ⌐■_■
    • February 25, 2006 at 5:02 PM

    where were your parents!?

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • ⌐■_■
    • February 25, 2006 at 5:00 PM

    Oh sorry man!

    I was in a hurry and I just looked at the pic. Nice work! Pretty awesome you managed to do that for h1!

  • The random model thread!

    • ⌐■_■
    • February 25, 2006 at 4:05 PM

    a.w.e.s.o.m.e

    Is that going to be a prop_physics?

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • ⌐■_■
    • February 25, 2006 at 4:01 PM

    Allthough I can only guess how it looks with actual poly's, I don't think much maps can come up with the quality dm_fairytail has.

    Could you post ingame screens of your map?

  • New touchscreen iPod next week?

    • ⌐■_■
    • February 23, 2006 at 11:44 PM

    looks like a defect tv in a mirror

  • Het Griezelbos! [updated 21 feb 06]

    • ⌐■_■
    • February 23, 2006 at 11:40 PM

    Whaat? Just ehm... testing!

    *seizures*

  • Het Griezelbos! [updated 21 feb 06]

    • ⌐■_■
    • February 23, 2006 at 10:22 PM
    Quote from Dark

    Good to know james, thanks for that post.

    dito

    And I'll see what creepy sounds I can get me hands on!

  • Het Griezelbos! [updated 21 feb 06]

    • ⌐■_■
    • February 23, 2006 at 1:56 PM

    Thanks Dux! I'll get to it as soon I get some time on my hands!

  • *pokes nose in*

    • ⌐■_■
    • February 23, 2006 at 11:04 AM

    lol hi

  • stuffs

    • ⌐■_■
    • February 23, 2006 at 5:14 AM

    that picture gets me chickenskin, like we dutch people like to say...

    yes, it's creepy, like japanese horror..

  • Happy birthday Kleiny!!11

    • ⌐■_■
    • February 23, 2006 at 5:12 AM

    happy birthday mate

  • So how would you run YOUR nation, Mapcore?

    • ⌐■_■
    • February 23, 2006 at 5:10 AM
    Quote from Kosmo

    Maybe my evil badger and your friendly badger could get together sometimes, knock down few beers and maybe form an alliance of sorts against the non badger countries, and rule them with iron grip.

    I'd never turn down a beer!@

    Badgers are also known for their bad eyes.

  • Operation Underground Assault

    • ⌐■_■
    • February 22, 2006 at 10:16 PM

    Why not? this is not uncommon in europe.

  • Post Your Pic Extravaganza 2006 ~~!

    • ⌐■_■
    • February 22, 2006 at 8:43 PM

    Awesome. I see you still have the same avatar.

  • Human brain capacity and the different theories of it.

    • ⌐■_■
    • February 22, 2006 at 8:28 PM

    Alltough I have nothing to add, I'd like to say this is interesting read.

  • dm_grale (updated on 15-08-09)

    • ⌐■_■
    • February 22, 2006 at 1:34 PM

    really really cool man!

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 6, 2026 at 9:01 AM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™