Posts by ⌐■_■
-
-
Wow..
With Jed, you and Waldo on the team, this mod is bound te be a great succes! Very promissing!
I'l be following the progres!

-
will it play on a nokia 3310?

-
-
-
wow, my standards must be really low then, because i thaught it rocked.
and vivi, those were 3d hands man!

-
it looks like a photo that was taken with a cellphonecamera

-
cellphone terror!

-
nah, its been confirmed by at least one official site that this is not a hoax.
-
-
yeah, i agree on that - something in the lines of special forces

[Blocked Image: http://www.gamert.nl/upload/blamech.jpg]
-
i think the clip looks awesome!

-
-
lolol!

min0 winz
-
grand.. just feckin grand man..

-
I demand a betarelease!

-
yup. awesome

-
im confused

this isnt a real movie... right? i mean common!

-
-
Quote from Campaignjunkie
Since Ferret loves HL1 so much...
Here's an HL1 thing I'm working on. Mostly using Blaz's de_halla textures and whatever's left from my Persia map. Single-player, of course.[Blocked Image: http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/4126/fishstory032ef.th.jpg]
More screens here: http://campaignjunkie.hlgaming.com/fishstory/
awesum. are you gonna bring it out?
