1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. ⌐■_■

Posts by ⌐■_■

  • de_static *RC VERSION DL* - updated 16/02

    • ⌐■_■
    • April 9, 2006 at 1:02 AM

    It's a neat map either way!

  • de_static *RC VERSION DL* - updated 16/02

    • ⌐■_■
    • April 8, 2006 at 11:15 PM
    Quote from alexroyce

    no.

    ...grass is yellow in fall.

    [Blocked Image: http://www.edgeofthewilderness.com/images/naturetrail-fall.jpg]

    Seriously, the grass doesn't change color! There are yellow and brown leafs lying on it, there's brown mud and stuff, but no: grass doesn't turn yellow in fall... Grass changes color in summer though: light green to yellow.

    ontopic:

    I think the dark hill in the background rock! It adds to the athmosphere

  • de_static *RC VERSION DL* - updated 16/02

    • ⌐■_■
    • April 8, 2006 at 10:40 PM
    Quote from alexroyce

    But then the grass should be brown/yellow if its fall.

    no.

  • de_static *RC VERSION DL* - updated 16/02

    • ⌐■_■
    • April 8, 2006 at 9:26 PM

    looks fine!

  • [WIP] Dm_cloudcity (updated 2006-09-05) (Final beta)

    • ⌐■_■
    • April 8, 2006 at 12:51 AM
    Quote from spine

    It's looking good Sir!

  • [REQUEST] Car models

    • ⌐■_■
    • April 7, 2006 at 12:12 PM

    That's great man! Thanks!

  • [REQUEST] Car models

    • ⌐■_■
    • April 7, 2006 at 10:41 AM
    Quote from Minotauro

    Hey, some of those screens look nice. I'm sure you can find another modeller if you post it at modDB, interlopers etc.

    Yeah I'll try that. Thanks Mino.

  • [REQUEST] Car models

    • ⌐■_■
    • April 7, 2006 at 2:04 AM

    Well,

    the thing is: we have a modeller, but can't skin. Then we have a skinner, but he's never there. Then we have a modleader, but he's rather uninvolved in the biz. Either way, I'm planning on finnishing my map for this mod.

    Oh, and no: I don't expect any modeller to 'give away' his creations, but I'd sure be appriacted! Plus, someone might just post a link to a content site I didn't know it excisted.

  • [REQUEST] Car models

    • ⌐■_■
    • April 6, 2006 at 6:00 PM

    I'm sorry Postman, but I'm not too familiar with polycounts (doesnt have to be anything too fancy) and yes, I need a texture for it too.

    Those were three ''too's'' in one sentence.

  • [REQUEST] Car models

    • ⌐■_■
    • April 6, 2006 at 4:04 PM

    I'm not even going to dignify a reaction on that, curman.

    So, anyone knows were to find HL2 models? It'd be greatly appreciated!

  • [REQUEST] Car models

    • ⌐■_■
    • April 6, 2006 at 3:52 PM

    Sadly enough: no.. And yes, I will use models from the HL2 directory but they are ALL wrecked. Plus a police car is a must for a RE game...

  • [REQUEST] Car models

    • ⌐■_■
    • April 6, 2006 at 1:57 PM

    Hi!

    I'm working on a map for the UBCS-mod now (http://www.ubcs-mod.net) and I desperatly need car models for my map. I doesn't really matter how detailed (as long as theyre not TOTAL crap) and wich color etc. I just need the models. One thing I need more than anything is a l.a.p.d style police car. That would just be awesome.

    So, if anyone knows a modeller who once made carprop, you ever saw a website with had this sort of content, have a car modelled yourself or want to model a car: please contact me! My msn is in my profile. If you just want to chat or if you are interested in joining the mod too, you can also add me too your list!

    That's about it. Any help is welcome! And of course, any help is credited. (Got Nooba allready credited in a billboard for instance).

    ~ tomato

  • What is art anyway?

    • ⌐■_■
    • April 5, 2006 at 7:28 AM

    huh?

  • dead_asylum

    • ⌐■_■
    • April 5, 2006 at 1:14 AM
    Quote from SinisterSquirrel

    Awesome. Just awesome. Great atmosphere, brushwork, etc.

  • Links to sites with HL2 model content

    • ⌐■_■
    • March 31, 2006 at 12:02 PM

    can I have it?

  • The random model thread!

    • ⌐■_■
    • March 29, 2006 at 10:54 PM

    frickin awesome

  • Amazing Juggler

    • ⌐■_■
    • March 29, 2006 at 10:47 PM

    admit it.

    you just love to see balls in action

  • Brothers in Arms 3D (A Cellphone Game)

    • ⌐■_■
    • March 29, 2006 at 12:12 PM

    I'll be bying a nokia 3650 today

  • Post Your Pic Extravaganza 2006 ~~!

    • ⌐■_■
    • March 27, 2006 at 8:28 PM

    you look like a woman with a thick neck peri

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • ⌐■_■
    • March 26, 2006 at 10:57 PM

    grimmnight, yes

    ahsum sky

    Also, very cool screenshot, Oski. I really think you set the right atmosphere there! good mapping!~~

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 6, 2026 at 9:01 AM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™