1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. ⌐■_■

Posts by ⌐■_■

  • So Al-Zarqawi got owned...

    • ⌐■_■
    • June 11, 2006 at 11:08 PM

    Oh yeah,

    The way he died IS interesting in all ways!

    It's not only morbidly interesting but it can also deliver some fine details about what the groundforces then knew about the situation and what mistakes might have been made.

    But whatever..

    Word is that he has been beaten to death by groundforces. To be more precise: kicked to death. I couldn't care less. That's excactly what he deserved and what he got coming to him. Only downside on it is that he could have been tortured for any usefull information..

    It DID btw surprise me that he had any tattoos. For a muslimfundamentalist thats screwed up. According to muslimbelieves, tattoos are a mutilation of whats supposed to be the temple of allah?

  • Another thread about urban violence...

    • ⌐■_■
    • June 6, 2006 at 9:06 PM

    sorry to hear that man..

  • Destroy!

    • ⌐■_■
    • June 5, 2006 at 5:41 PM

    ya it happens alot here in Holland too. There is no purpose for it but impressing their friends, venting their stress and killing time. the kids dont realize the stupidity of their actions, unfortunatly... they are are often not aware of the fact that theyre spoiling younger kids fun. they have a hard time enough dealing with themselves. puberty is very difficult phase.

  • Ouch...

    • ⌐■_■
    • June 3, 2006 at 10:04 PM
    Quote from Sa74n

    people have all the right to talk be angry about David if he pissed them off. yea i have quite a lot of logs where he pissed me off too. it took him half a year to get me join the mod but still i dont regret having joined.

    That sounds like a lovestory

    But yeah, thanks for clearing things up

  • Impressive looking HL1 mod: Paranoia

    • ⌐■_■
    • June 3, 2006 at 7:47 PM

    yup. like the bumpmapping tho! i'd really like to try that mod out!

  • Ouch...

    • ⌐■_■
    • June 3, 2006 at 5:43 PM

    He once looked at my shoes. It was obviously he wanted to steal them. After that I got an email showing only smilies.

  • Impressive looking HL1 mod: Paranoia

    • ⌐■_■
    • June 3, 2006 at 5:08 PM
    Quote from insta

    The screenshot of the truck looks like a photo. Amazing stuff for the HL1 engine.

    I 2nd that!

  • Ouch...

    • ⌐■_■
    • June 2, 2006 at 11:27 PM

    I don't really see how this is so bad. And not because they might not be the only one doing this.

    Compare it to a plate of delicious food. The way it's made up adds to your conception of taste. So, as long as the team doesn't disappoint, I don't see any reason to condemn it. However, I'd like to see real images also but I don't think thats anything demandable since it's just a mod and stuff.

    Theryby, how can you condemn it without having played the original version, when it's brought out?

  • OMG

    • ⌐■_■
    • June 2, 2006 at 11:22 PM

    I'm shocked too. Every time I read stuff like this I can't help thinking about the way the world is changing. And not in a positive way...

    It's gruesome Daniel.

  • land of phedophiles

    • ⌐■_■
    • May 31, 2006 at 3:22 AM

    i dont think you really get the weight of this situation Skjalg..

    It's a party in wich self proclaimed pedophiles (old men who like having sex with underaged CHILDREN) want to legalize childporn and such because THEY want to have legal sex with KIDS. thats sick. i really dont agree on what youre saying. first of all, we are NOT equal to animals. we eat them. should i say its okay to kill and eat someone because animals do just the same?

    children at the age of 12 are not ready for sexual engagements, both physicly and mental. believe me, i study on this sort of crap. so what youre saying is not true. yes, they get their systems ready, but only does that mean theyll be ready by the age of 17 or so. having said that, i can safely state that in our society most children are mentally noet ready to engage in sexual activities before the age of 17 or so. untill then, all enrgie goes into BECOMING an adult, with his or her own visions on different situations, each with its own set of values. Look at it like this: kids before the age of +-17 are vonerable and its the society's task to protect them from any unhealthy invluences, like pedophiles and such.

    it's not likely a 12 year old has a good idea about having sex or having relations. Ah meh.. why bother explaining? it's just too obvious!

    just a tip, read the article and try see it in the proper context...

  • land of phedophiles

    • ⌐■_■
    • May 30, 2006 at 11:47 PM

    yes..

  • land of phedophiles

    • ⌐■_■
    • May 30, 2006 at 11:24 PM

    [Blocked Image: http://www.geenstijl.nl/mt/archieven/images/pedomongeaul.gif]

    One of the pedophile motherfuckers that founded this pervert party. ^^

    It makes you think: how sick is our society really? It makes me sick to even think about those pervert bastards.

    :ssj: :ssj: :ssj: :ssj: :ssj: :ssj: :ssj: :ssj: :ssj: :ssj: :ssj: :ssj: :ssj: :ssj: :ssj: :ssj: :ssj: :ssj: :ssj: :ssj: :ssj:

  • Hitman Blood Money goes gold!

    • ⌐■_■
    • May 30, 2006 at 8:24 PM

    This game looks awesome! Too bad I wont be able to play it..

    Mazy = best EVR!

  • online mapcompilers

    • ⌐■_■
    • May 30, 2006 at 2:49 PM

    Hi,

    I just wondered, are there still any online and free mapcompilers where you can send your map to? I wasn't really sure where to post this so move if nesceserry!

  • Few photos

    • ⌐■_■
    • May 30, 2006 at 1:33 PM
    Quote from RD

    national geographic stuff. Love the wild grandfather going African on the chicken

    thats what I wanted to say!

  • I just can't f*cking believe it... [graphic content]

    • ⌐■_■
    • May 30, 2006 at 1:26 PM

    I fight to good to need knife, and I also agree with d3ads with the 'it's not a gun' mentallity but these guys where adult. Stabbing someone in the chest (heart area) is generally not meant to just wound somebody.

    What's your suggestion Mawibse?

  • I just can't f*cking believe it... [graphic content]

    • ⌐■_■
    • May 30, 2006 at 12:35 PM

    No, after seeing the clip and after reading the story, I am sure this was just a dark impulse some weak kid couln'd ignore. Just that, nothing more, nothing less. After the kid suddenly beat the poor guy, the other blokes joined the fight (were is the common sense?) and even stabbed (! FUCK WHY YOU FUCKING RETARD WHY FFS YOU COWARD!!!!DAMNIT!) the poor guy..

    I hope I never meet them in real life..

  • 2006 Mapping competition.

    • ⌐■_■
    • May 29, 2006 at 11:37 PM

    those look really promissing

  • How vertexlighting works

    • ⌐■_■
    • May 29, 2006 at 1:27 PM

    wow Hessi, great stuff!

  • I just can't f*cking believe it... [graphic content]

    • ⌐■_■
    • May 28, 2006 at 11:00 PM

    I can't be passive, this hurts too much. Imagine this would be your brother... I hope I will have the balls to stand up against unjustice like this if I ever get in such a situation. I think I'll rather go down fighting then to let scum like that have it's way.

    I know this happens alot, but that clip was shocking in a way I can't realy explain.. It's just so unjust and I refuse to be cynical!

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 6, 2026 at 9:01 AM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™