1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. ⌐■_■

Posts by ⌐■_■

  • [o*] Vacation Pictures 06 (56k NOPE)

    • ⌐■_■
    • July 10, 2006 at 12:41 PM

    Wow. Simply amazing! I think you have a blessed eye for detail!

    Great foto's

  • The World Cup 2006 thread

    • ⌐■_■
    • July 10, 2006 at 11:56 AM

    I think I read somewhere that M called Z a terrorist.

    edit:

    http://www.repubblica.it/2006/07/specia ... enech.html

    someone cares to translate?

  • New HL2 developer tool

    • ⌐■_■
    • July 10, 2006 at 11:40 AM

    I'd like to give it a try, but I'm pretty new to this all.

  • July Low Poly Modelling Challenge:

    • ⌐■_■
    • July 10, 2006 at 10:48 AM

    Wow, great entries indeed! I really wish I could model right now!

  • de_nightfever *beta* by d00ds.com

    • ⌐■_■
    • July 9, 2006 at 6:52 PM

    Wow, amazing man! Just awesome

  • Post Your Pic Extravaganza 2006 ~~!

    • ⌐■_■
    • July 7, 2006 at 11:10 AM

    nice pic thar, mrh2

    another one from a day out to the Hoornse plas, near Groningen:

    [Blocked Image: http://img133.imageshack.us/img133/9706/p70401266no.jpg]

    Quote from st0lve

    KT u nub its his famely, that doesnt count as chicks.

    dude I said 'girls'! are u deaf or summin?

  • EOT?

    • ⌐■_■
    • July 7, 2006 at 11:07 AM
    Quote from Jezpuh

    eot is the core of map

    fixed


    Oh, and yeah, is the place all the 'special kids' like to hang out.

  • July Low Poly Modelling Challenge:

    • ⌐■_■
    • July 7, 2006 at 1:54 AM

    Waw that one rules skdr! Where do I order?

    AWESOME!

  • June's Modelling Contest for Mini-Monsters!

    • ⌐■_■
    • July 7, 2006 at 1:51 AM

    Thats harsh skdr! :S Loved it, btw

    Anyhow, I think the two best ones came from posty and obson but they were all very original! I love to see this stuff coming from your hands man!

  • [o*] Soccer and Knights

    • ⌐■_■
    • July 7, 2006 at 12:49 AM

    cool pictures. I like the knight ones the best.

  • Lookie what I found...

    • ⌐■_■
    • July 7, 2006 at 12:45 AM

    Tip: carefully read the manual! Im not a real manual reader but with these things it has helped me many times!

    Also, try to get used to all given tools on the camera, like the diafragma, lens etc. I now automaticly adjust all things when I want to shoot.

    A friend of mine is a proffesional photographer and he developed a sort of sense for lighting. He doesn't need a lightmeter and knows what values to use by looking with his bare eyes!

    Experiment alot with closetime (the best translation i can come up with), diafragma and other stuff!

    Have enough money to develop pictures and hold in account it takes more time and effort.

    Thats my 2 cents..

  • Israel vs. Palestine

    • ⌐■_■
    • July 7, 2006 at 12:15 AM

    no pun.. taken?

    Anyway. If I decide to vote for a party, I look for what I see is best for my country, for myself. Not what would be safest for me and my family. As long as direct fear is inflcuencing my decision, I refuse to see it as 'democratic.

    Another difference: here we are used that politicians will do anything in the favor of the people to win votes. Out there, they will do anything to win votes.

    How many islamic democratic nations do you know? Imagine bush driving throught the streets of New York, shooting his gun in the air. Surrounded by his armed and disorganized amry. This culture is so different! I partially come from that culture and I must say I still have trouble accepting and understanding some ways of thinking 'they are used to'. It's not directly negative, I think, but in comination with the western way of thinking it's deadly. It's way more focussed on survival and the gathering of power. Pavlow would not have understoud one thing of it!

    (I think, the only thing that can solve this situation is the return of the Messiah or a big asteroid hitting the earth and destroying all life.)

  • Israel vs. Palestine

    • ⌐■_■
    • July 6, 2006 at 11:54 PM

    The sad thing is the funding never went to the people. In their short life as a political party, hamas has allready a reputation of buying weapons from funding.

    It's true that both hezbollah and hamas build hospitals and schools, but this is only to assure the loyality of their supporters. I can see no other reason for the fact that hamas has violent standards and is not seeking peace, but war, and total domination.

    It does not make them symphathetic in my perspective. It's just a strategy.

    And again, hamas has not been democraticle elected. Now, this might sound strange but even if Fatah would've won the elections, it wouldn't be a real 'democratic' election. It's a raw battle of power in wich the majority (the weak) have nothing to say, let alone demand, not nearly comparable with the elections we, people from the west, know them. Want them.

  • Israel vs. Palestine

    • ⌐■_■
    • July 6, 2006 at 11:28 PM

    ...

    Is it right to blow yourselves up in a bus full of children and pregnant women, being totally innocent.

    Is it right to claim a second 'holy city' when the other party has only one and the city you're claiming is only the 'second holiest city' you have?

    Is it right to teach your kids that it is always good to kill a jew, when you have the chance to get away with it?

    Is it right to teach your children to hate? To destroy?

    Is it right to use kids as a cover to empty your rifle from?

    Look only at the offers Israel made. Israel offered to release a 1000 (!) palestinians just so they would release the one hostage. This very much shows the difference in appreciation of life... Death and destruction seems to be populair amongst palestinians and that's mostly to blaim their own leaders.

    Where are the critics on Arafat when he frauded over 90% of all the financial support he got from Europe? He had 7 palaces in this world. Seven! While 'his people' were merely having enough money to pay for their daily needings? Let alone the infrastructure!

    Where are the critics to the (open!) terrorist goverment? And no, I agree you can't judge a whole nation, but the hamas goverment is elected by a large group of people and I do think they are responsable for their own choices and it says something about a nations attitude..

    You see, Israel continuesly seems to be portrayed as an agressor while they are the ones being attacked! Everytime they talk back in the same language the arabs do, the world seems to be shocked an awed but the thing nobody wants to see is that Israel is the one being attacked! And being threatened by more then one surrounding nation! Suppose you heard that Europe, Japan and Russia said they want to 'drown all American citizens in their own blood'. Just imagine and your not nearly close to what Israel citizens goes through.

    Saying Israel 'is known' for willing to accept civillian losses 'as long as their intended target is destroyed' is bullshit. Sorry to say, but who's ass did you pulled that one from?

    Have you seen Israeli mothers saying they hope their child will die young as a martyr? Have you seen Israeli soldier hiding behind kids, shooting at arabs? Have you seen Israeli fathers, shuf a AK-47in the hands of their 12 year old sons? Have you seen a proud Israeli familiy around a dead member because he died 'while destroying the intended target'?

    Get real. You see, that's the great difference between these so closely related people: one seeks life and the other seeks death, one builds, and the other destroys...

    Stolve, you should feel hypocrite. You seem outraged by the fact that Israel has begun to use force to free their one soldier (and even if it is because they want to show that they are not happy with a terrorparliament), but you don't care that most of the 'innocent' Palastinian citizens are being oppressed by hamas? Don't you see that hamas is not good for the peaceproces? Are you too ignorant to know that there is no real democracy in 'Palastine'? FFS, when hamas 'won' the first thing they did was run around on the streets, shooting guns in the air, threatening people from wich they had known who had not voted for them. Hamasleaders have records of terrorism! Records of killing children! The guts to act like your outraged makes me unwell..

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • ⌐■_■
    • July 6, 2006 at 4:39 PM

    holy shit man, thaty looks kickin ACE! ~

    i looooove the atmosphere, it somehow makes me think of blizzard entertainment.. Did u make that skybox urselve?

    anyhoe, it looks awesome! great work no critz

  • The random model thread!

    • ⌐■_■
    • July 5, 2006 at 9:36 PM

    FFS koko! when is that map going to be released!

    oh it looks awesome

  • Post Your Desktop 2006~~~

    • ⌐■_■
    • July 4, 2006 at 11:01 PM

    that looks like applecity

  • The World Cup 2006 thread

    • ⌐■_■
    • July 3, 2006 at 9:38 PM

    well yeah, but I do think it's cool that the USA play it too...

  • Post Your Desktop 2006~~~

    • ⌐■_■
    • July 3, 2006 at 12:30 PM

    [Blocked Image: http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/3805/awsum2ef.jpg]

  • warby presents: de_wanda 100% custom map for cs-source

    • ⌐■_■
    • July 3, 2006 at 11:32 AM

    wow, this might be one the the strangest maps Ive ever layed eyes upon..

    I think some of the architecture looks cool and some parts do look very creative, but like schmung said, this map is just totally schizoid.. Nothing really makes any sense (including most of the architecture, some textures) and it all just seems like something I from a distorted dream..

    I am not saying there's no quality or creativity but I can't say I really like what I see.. Strange..

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 6, 2026 at 9:01 AM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™