Quote from w0tDisplay MoreBig up to these posters for actually taking me seriously and being constructive:JamesL
hessi
Dodger
seir
SnipaMasta
Spelly
People who should just GTFO of this thread and sit in the corner for the rest of the day:
killertomato
There, now I just have to ask you, killertomato, where did you find that pic? Also, i must disregard that comment about the picture being of myself. I chose it for its ugliness (and a strange fascination for ugly hats), and as for mma and marihuana, I've quit both. I'm a member of too many communities to keep them all updated, so I can't really see where you even got that one.
ANYWAY!
bla bla bla...
lol, making a list like that is just childish ![]()
ANYWAY!
i found that pic google'ing your emailadress because i wanted to validate your account. if someone dares to post such a piece of crap on this forum i want to know if he's serious or just trying to be funny.
apparently, you were pretty serious, wich, IMHO is more alarming. that marihuana must have messed your brains up real bad. good thing you quit though.
as for the old janitor; stop defending people. do you really want mapcore to be a place where talent gets raped? where people who are not yet capable of making good maps get to post their shit?
you know what? these topics make my vomit a little bit inside my mouth.. just practice a littlebit untill you have something worth posting. till that time you can post for help in the engine discussion forum and look at other maps fr inspiration..