1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. ⌐■_■

Posts by ⌐■_■

  • Video Game Name Generator

    • ⌐■_■
    • January 25, 2007 at 12:16 AM

    Transvestite Income Tax Bandit

  • Post your pic extravaganza 2007!!!~

    • ⌐■_■
    • January 24, 2007 at 10:57 PM

    There's some good photo's in here..

  • [WIP] Ins_abdallah

    • ⌐■_■
    • January 24, 2007 at 9:02 PM
    Quote from JamesL

    /nods head

    [Blocked Image: http://img116.imageshack.us/img116/1535/kitten69ix.gif]

  • [WIP] Ins_abdallah

    • ⌐■_■
    • January 24, 2007 at 6:19 PM

    This get's 9 out of 10 carrots from me!! You have reason to be proud!

    [Blocked Image: http://www.big.or.jp/~tono/dirt_and_soil/carrot.gif][Blocked Image: http://www.big.or.jp/~tono/dirt_and_soil/carrot.gif][Blocked Image: http://www.big.or.jp/~tono/dirt_and_soil/carrot.gif][Blocked Image: http://www.big.or.jp/~tono/dirt_and_soil/carrot.gif][Blocked Image: http://www.big.or.jp/~tono/dirt_and_soil/carrot.gif][Blocked Image: http://www.big.or.jp/~tono/dirt_and_soil/carrot.gif][Blocked Image: http://www.big.or.jp/~tono/dirt_and_soil/carrot.gif][Blocked Image: http://www.big.or.jp/~tono/dirt_and_soil/carrot.gif][Blocked Image: http://www.big.or.jp/~tono/dirt_and_soil/carrot.gif]

  • A new shark..

    • ⌐■_■
    • January 24, 2007 at 6:04 PM

    http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=0eaf00493c

    [Blocked Image: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/e/ee/HL2Ichthyosaur.jpg]

    Damn.. This stuff never seizes to fascinate me. There have been worlds of unknow creatures behind us and this is just one living example. The depths of the sea hold the most fascinating creatures, also..

  • one day, erm, one year in my shoes.

    • ⌐■_■
    • January 24, 2007 at 8:46 AM
    Quote from hamst3r

    Love the shots, and <3 the lil` stories behind them.

  • Guess the map! Revived.

    • ⌐■_■
    • January 24, 2007 at 1:21 AM

    I'm afraid I'd have to disagree..

  • Nintendo 64 multiplayer games

    • ⌐■_■
    • January 23, 2007 at 11:31 PM

    Wow, thanks guys!!

    Seems 007 is something I GOT to get! I will also keep my eye open for Mario Kart and Super Smash Bros!!

    I wish I could by them all..

    I also heard I can't play Perfect Dark unless I own an Expasion Pak. Does anyone know if this is true?

    ~ tomatosz

  • Nintendo 64 multiplayer games

    • ⌐■_■
    • January 23, 2007 at 12:59 PM

    Hi there,

    Next thursday I'll be getting myself a Nintendo 64. I'm a student with next to no money but it's just that I want something in my room I can have fun with, with my friends. It's not for the singleplayer I'm insterested in, I just want to have a nice time sitting on the couch with friends playing multiplayergames, drinking beers, talking woman..

    My question to you guys is:

    Did any of you ever owned a N64 or still owns one and would you have any advice on wich multiplayer games are most fun to play with friends? The games don't have to be very serious or beautiful, they just have to be fun to play!

    I guess that's it. I know this question might be a little 'of shore' but why not try, right?

    Cheers!!

  • warbys colossus contest entry

    • ⌐■_■
    • January 23, 2007 at 1:56 AM

    Impressive, but I like your other Colossus way more!

  • ol_downfall (Off Limits map)

    • ⌐■_■
    • January 23, 2007 at 1:52 AM

    WOWZZ!!

    That looks fatally hot, Wesley!!

  • AS_RECON, by 3D_Mike and L.Duke

    • ⌐■_■
    • January 23, 2007 at 1:48 AM

    I like what I see!!

  • Heading for Starbreeze this friday!

    • ⌐■_■
    • January 22, 2007 at 11:24 PM
    Quote from insta

    That just means you have to have some confidence before applying.

    my thaughts excactly

  • CES Physics Demo

    • ⌐■_■
    • January 22, 2007 at 11:05 PM

    wow..

    just imagine what MONSTERmachine this would demand to run smoothly..

    anyhow, t makes me wonder how far we will get with games in the long run. time for another gamedocumentary.

  • Heading for Starbreeze this friday!

    • ⌐■_■
    • January 22, 2007 at 9:39 PM

    wow! goodluck!!!

    checked their site out and it seems pretty cewl!!

    :megaman:

  • w0t's First map (alpha-)release: fy_ninja

    • ⌐■_■
    • January 22, 2007 at 5:30 PM

    ok, so i acted like a dick.

    but seriously, take another look at the screenshots..

    i think that anyone with a cristal mind would decide to practice a bit further before posting a map like that on a forum like this.. how can we possibly post any feedback on thís?

    and me acting like an elitist is, frankly, a compliment to the guys actually showing of something worth giving feedback to.

    elaboration:

    beauty is in the eye of the beholder and creativity is a broad understanding. so if you want to objectivily want to say a map sucks or not, i guess youd have to look at the objective part: the skills a man has. thats not very hard to see because we all have the same undestanding of it since theres proof we can all see and all interprete the same way (the different elements of mapping as shown in screenshots).

    im not saying that people who cant map very good shouldnt be posting here, but i do think that if you have a little to no skill, you should practise a little more before you show things like this to the public.

    my first reaction was serious. i really thougt this was a joke and i really think we should keep this sort of jokes in eot, or at least outside of the LD section. i understand that wot was insulted but im surprised to read that he was surprised too! i mean, have sóme self-awareness man..

    this is my last post in this topic. i was too rude to wot and yes, i acted like a dick. its just that this sort of things hurt my eyeballs. i guess friechamp was right: if this doesnt appeal to me, then theres no point in reacting to it. how strong the urge may be sometimes..

    wot, succes with your leveldesign. hope you get to learn alot from these forums.

    im out

  • w0t's First map (alpha-)release: fy_ninja

    • ⌐■_■
    • January 22, 2007 at 3:56 PM

    i guess youre right and its not that im trying to be elitist, its just that im worried about this.


    i know everybody has to begin somewhere to learn, but i also know there are other ways to start mapping without making other forums look bad. not that i have that much, but this feels like an not-ment insult against talent and skill..

  • STALKER release date and countdown

    • ⌐■_■
    • January 22, 2007 at 2:39 PM
    Quote from Nysuatro

    it is only delayed here (be) with one week

    i guess you could always get a copy from the netherlands, if youre really eager on buying the game.. that is if you live near the border.

  • The Crossing from Arkane and Valve

    • ⌐■_■
    • January 22, 2007 at 2:36 PM

    it sure does look good in the trailer! (the half where they dont tell us it has sp, mp and cp )

  • de_static *RC VERSION DL* - updated 16/02

    • ⌐■_■
    • January 22, 2007 at 2:22 PM

    this map is awesome!

    i like the nature/industry combo!

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™