1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. ⌐■_■

Posts by ⌐■_■

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • ⌐■_■
    • February 23, 2007 at 10:30 AM

    That looks totally sweet, Pone..

  • Drawergeeks, an interesting drawing contest!

    • ⌐■_■
    • February 22, 2007 at 9:20 PM

    Uhm.. That was what I saw when I visited the site..

    Picture child >>> Own rendition from a professional drawer.

    Am I missing something here?

    Yeah, thought it was cool too.

  • Drawergeeks, an interesting drawing contest!

    • ⌐■_■
    • February 22, 2007 at 6:34 PM

    That was correct. What part don't you understand?

  • DE_Museum coming to Source!

    • ⌐■_■
    • February 22, 2007 at 10:45 AM

    Wow.. I can still remember the release of de_museum. IMO one of the best custums for cs. It's very nice to hear you're busy on a sourceversion! I can see you're pretty much on the good track according to your screens.

    GG

  • Old School Finished Entries

    • ⌐■_■
    • February 21, 2007 at 10:53 PM

    Vertical action. Good.

  • Random Livingroom Shots

    • ⌐■_■
    • February 21, 2007 at 6:36 PM

    The top three are a bit too grainy for my taste but the ast one looks really cool. I could see it hanging in a trendy coffeebar or something.

  • Drawergeeks, an interesting drawing contest!

    • ⌐■_■
    • February 21, 2007 at 8:36 AM

    http://%7boption%7d

    Professional drawer artist all draw their own version of a child's drawing. It's really awesome to see how they all interprete the drawing their own way and to see how creative some are with the given drawings. There are no rules.

    Worth checking out IMO!

  • STALKER release date and countdown

    • ⌐■_■
    • February 20, 2007 at 10:58 PM

    Your post gave me hope again.

  • Old School Finished Entries

    • ⌐■_■
    • February 20, 2007 at 9:34 PM

    For a first half-life map that looks incredibly good.

  • STALKER release date and countdown

    • ⌐■_■
    • February 20, 2007 at 8:34 PM

    Damn! I can't start a level beause of the fact that the game can't find some stupid model..

  • Old School Finished Entries

    • ⌐■_■
    • February 20, 2007 at 7:14 PM

    I'll see what I can do. Not sure if I'll be able to do anything, but it'd sure be nice if all of us could dosome final polishing.

  • STALKER release date and countdown

    • ⌐■_■
    • February 20, 2007 at 6:00 PM

    Thanks for sharing!!

    I think it looks pretty good but sure, the gameplay has to be the spine of the game since the graphics are pretty much outdated..

  • The random model thread!

    • ⌐■_■
    • February 20, 2007 at 11:30 AM

    This would be great to see all worked out.

    Succes guys!

  • Ok, so what's your opinion on this?

    • ⌐■_■
    • February 20, 2007 at 9:13 AM

    What's your deal you fucking troll?

    If you only took the time to read the underlying alinea you'd see I was referring to the fact all German movies where syncronised.

    Second, YOU are the one assuming I'm just calling everyone nazi's. You just keep on following the same track, jumping on things I did'n't say, twisting my words and creating the suggestion I did say ugly things towards Germans. I have NO respect for people like you, nih. You're busy creating a lie, and for what? To prove YOU are ok? I've seen you more then once behaving like dick towards other people - don't play this like you are the murdered innoncence you fucking bastard.

    I have stated MORE THEN ONCE now that I did not call anyone a nazi, that I ave no problems with Germans (why?). People saying I did so should stop and think how stereotype they are. also, if you want to react any more on this (while it's open), READ THE WHOLE DEAL. Don't go all ''nih'' about this, just READ. Otherwise, post this:

    TL;DR

    Furthermore; discuss all you want. I will not be posting anymore on this topic as I see where this will lead to. To all mod's; I think it's best to close this thread. My apologies..

  • STALKER release date and countdown

    • ⌐■_■
    • February 20, 2007 at 7:35 AM

    How did you get your hands on the demo??

    Searched the web but couldn't find ANYthing..

    I hope it won't stay that laggy!

  • Ok, so what's your opinion on this?

    • ⌐■_■
    • February 20, 2007 at 7:09 AM

    LAWL

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • ⌐■_■
    • February 20, 2007 at 12:57 AM

    When and where will this be released?

  • Ok, so what's your opinion on this?

    • ⌐■_■
    • February 20, 2007 at 12:55 AM

    Sketch..

    A: Hai guys.

    B: Hai.

    A: So, I went to board where they only speak German. Don't you think thats aquard. What do you think?

    B: Uhm..

    C: WHAT!!!?? YOU CALLING US NAZIS!! YOU ARE A RACIST!! FOOL!!

    A: Bai.

  • Ok, so what's your opinion on this?

    • ⌐■_■
    • February 20, 2007 at 12:23 AM

    Then just close it. I'm certainly not holding you back..

  • Ok, so what's your opinion on this?

    • ⌐■_■
    • February 20, 2007 at 12:06 AM

    I NEVER SAID GERMANS ARE NAZI'S!!!! WHAT IS YOUR DEAL!!!

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™