1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. ⌐■_■

Posts by ⌐■_■

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • ⌐■_■
    • March 8, 2007 at 8:34 AM

    @ Quakis:

    Sorry, the page you requested was not found

  • Off Limits: Playtester Requests

    • ⌐■_■
    • March 6, 2007 at 6:39 PM

    I wish I had a faster laptop.. I would very much like to help you guys out but my pc doesn't quite do the job..

    Succes though.

  • Mornstar maybe

    • ⌐■_■
    • March 4, 2007 at 11:27 PM

    Wow those models sure look teh sechs!!

    GJ

  • God of War II

    • ⌐■_■
    • March 2, 2007 at 12:04 PM

    Wow.. I'm impressed.

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • ⌐■_■
    • March 2, 2007 at 1:51 AM

    +1 to all what's allready said plus I don't think the supportbeams should be that white..

  • Battlefield - Bad Company teaser

    • ⌐■_■
    • March 2, 2007 at 1:47 AM
    Quote from skdr

    That was so awesome

  • Black Mesa's Ballad

    • ⌐■_■
    • March 2, 2007 at 12:45 AM

    http://%7Boption%7D

    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    [Blocked Image: http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/739/balladbs8.jpg]

    Check it out for yourselves!

  • My portfolio - what do you think of it?

    • ⌐■_■
    • March 2, 2007 at 12:42 AM

    No sir! THIS is feedback! And I thank you for it.

    I will take this all in concideration but I hope not to disappoint your efforts by saying I'm not aiming at anything special here (like 'getting somewhere' with my portfolio). I AM learning a great deal of what a portfolio should be like and for what reasons however. Thanks! This wasn't arsey at all! This is why I like this community so much!

  • My portfolio - what do you think of it?

    • ⌐■_■
    • March 1, 2007 at 10:28 PM

    Thanks! I'll work on that when I have the time! This is very useful!

  • My portfolio - what do you think of it?

    • ⌐■_■
    • March 1, 2007 at 9:34 AM

    Ok, I've changed the header and made some other minor changes. I would like to thank you guys for you feedback!

    Just so you guys know: I didn't make this portfolio to ''get somewhere''. I just wanted to have a sort of log for things I made in the past few years. I enjoyed making it. It realy gives a good sense of your own progress and it's fun to see how you've changed in the past years. Really, some maps summon old memories!

    Anyhow, my site is not about leveldesign. Yes, there's a yet to be filled in section for it, but that will mainly be for the Dutch people (except for my portfolio my whole site is in Dutch) interested in it, since there are too few dutch mappingsites IMHO.

    Anyhow, the feedback made me think about a few things and that made me more concious in my choises so that's good I guess

    Cheers!

  • My portfolio - what do you think of it?

    • ⌐■_■
    • February 28, 2007 at 9:27 PM

    You're definitly right about the header. I'm still experimenting with stuff, but as soon as I get some things straight that's certainly going to be changed!

    Thanks

  • My portfolio - what do you think of it?

    • ⌐■_■
    • February 28, 2007 at 12:59 PM

    Thanks guys,

    I'll see how I can change it to the better next time I'll touch it!

  • Ten maxims every FPS should follow

    • ⌐■_■
    • February 28, 2007 at 11:14 AM

    Bookmarked.

  • Charlie The Unicorn

    • ⌐■_■
    • February 28, 2007 at 11:13 AM

    lol..

  • My portfolio - what do you think of it?

    • ⌐■_■
    • February 27, 2007 at 10:06 PM

    Hi there guys,

    I had some free time today and I used it to make a simple and plain leveldesign portfolio. It's simple and very WIP, so please, be gentle on me:

    http://%7boption%7d

    [Blocked Image: http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/1451/prevsk3.jpg]

    Any feedback on this would be very welcome!!

    Greets,

    ~ tomato

    P.S: the image size is not discussable since I only have the thumbnails left..

    P.P.S: It also says ''dump'' in the browser window, that's going to be changed soon..

  • Level Designers - Hostile Intent: Phoenix Rising

    • ⌐■_■
    • February 27, 2007 at 5:36 PM

    This MOD looks very promissing! GL!

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • ⌐■_■
    • February 27, 2007 at 5:22 PM

    What Phillip said!

    GG

  • Charlie The Unicorn

    • ⌐■_■
    • February 27, 2007 at 5:20 PM

  • Charlie The Unicorn

    • ⌐■_■
    • February 27, 2007 at 4:49 PM

    Uhm..

    a) Are you stoned?

    b) EOT?

    c) Are you stoned?

  • DE_Museum coming to Source!

    • ⌐■_■
    • February 23, 2007 at 4:16 PM

    Great worx. Proceed.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™