1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. ⌐■_■

Posts by ⌐■_■

  • stalker asset thread resolution

    • ⌐■_■
    • April 17, 2007 at 10:54 PM

    Haha this was one strange mapcore episode.

    Good news though!

  • Summer is coming - maybe MapCore T-Shirts?

    • ⌐■_■
    • April 17, 2007 at 10:50 PM

    This is fun!

  • Gunman kills 32 on campus!

    • ⌐■_■
    • April 17, 2007 at 8:50 AM

    Read it yesterday. This is really making me worry about our western society, we appear to be getting sick and selfdestructive.. If these things will continue then we might have allready reached the top-hight of our advanced culture.

    Sad news..

  • Achtung Panzer!

    • ⌐■_■
    • April 16, 2007 at 12:16 AM

    Yeah, welcome!

    My crit would be to make the skin sharper. It looks sort of vague somehow.

    Btw.. pilsje.net.. Belgisch? Nederlands?

  • Half-Life 2: Deathmatch 1024-unit Competition?

    • ⌐■_■
    • April 12, 2007 at 9:42 PM
    Quote from killertomato

    I'm getting some better hardware tomorrow.. So I might join in! Whatever I decide to do, I like the idea!

    Never mind.. I just broke my most expensive part of hardware because the rest of my hardwares are so fucking cheap.. Damnit.

    FUCK YOU, rich kids..

  • 3d work (some old some new) NSFW

    • ⌐■_■
    • April 12, 2007 at 9:30 PM

    Your stuff freaks me out.

  • They Hunger: Lost Souls

    • ⌐■_■
    • April 12, 2007 at 9:27 PM
    Quote from Fletch

    Awwww Neil Manke still thinks he's relevant. That's cute.

    What's your quarrel with Neil?

  • Half-Life 2: Deathmatch 1024-unit Competition?

    • ⌐■_■
    • April 9, 2007 at 9:09 PM

    I'm getting some better hardware tomorrow.. So I might join in!

    Whatever I decide to do, I like the idea!

  • Post your pic extravaganza 2007!!!~

    • ⌐■_■
    • April 9, 2007 at 5:46 PM
    Quote from Pericolos0

    sorry about my nose IMAGE

    j/k

  • S.T.A.L.K.E.R uses Doom3 assets

    • ⌐■_■
    • April 8, 2007 at 2:20 AM
    Quote from mikezilla

    So, "reasonable" to you is to allow them to steal whatever content they please without repercussion for doing so? This is fairly unprecedented on this scale, I'd say. They stole from some major studios and brands that actually took their time to make a triple A game legitly. Being a "good game" has absolutely nothing to do with this, at all. That's an absolutely wreckless opinion and if nothing is done to combat it, then any company can just steal whatever they want to make their products... code, art, levels, whatever.

    If I were the companies that were stolen from, I'd file suit on each piece of content that was stolen-- with a logical fee to offset the theft, but make sure its enough to ensure they don't do it again. Somewhere in the ballpark of $5,000 - $10,000 per piece of content. Not terrible on it's own, but adds up quick if you steal your entire product.

    I'm not saying it's ok that they stole anything but I DO try to see this in the whole context. Wich is that Valve and ID are two BIG companies, making lots of money. Stealing in this case is not like taking away bread from a poor baker, it's more like nibbling off a big cake from some rich fella.. In this case, making another great cake of it, wich other people can actually enjoy..

    I agree on your fees. Thee seem ''reasonable''.

  • S.T.A.L.K.E.R uses Doom3 assets

    • ⌐■_■
    • April 7, 2007 at 10:40 PM

    My feelings on this are two sided. One part of me thinks that it's bad, stupid and not right to steal content of other games without paying for it, but the other half think that STALKER is a good game and having used other studio's content or no, doesn't change the fact that it's good. Valve and ID software both made a good buck out of it so why whine about it, right? It's not that Valve, for one, doesn't exploit the gamemarket like a bitch.. I hope this affair doesn't affect anything on the game and ID and Valve will be reasonable (so NOT sue the crap out of GSC).

    Ah well..

  • S.T.A.L.K.E.R uses Doom3 assets

    • ⌐■_■
    • April 6, 2007 at 12:51 PM
    Quote from Rick_D

    ok ok i am reatrd

    Quote from killertomato

    I don't think so..

    As for the 1 april issue.. I don't think this is an april's fool. For a joke this one would be extremely bad, concidering the impact it has on the company..

  • S.T.A.L.K.E.R uses Doom3 assets

    • ⌐■_■
    • April 5, 2007 at 5:52 PM

    I don't think so..

  • Post your pic extravaganza 2007!!!~

    • ⌐■_■
    • April 3, 2007 at 10:30 AM

    Dodgyyyy!!

  • Grindhouse: Thanksgiving trailer

    • ⌐■_■
    • April 3, 2007 at 10:30 AM

    I found it both, actually...

  • Grindhouse: Thanksgiving trailer

    • ⌐■_■
    • April 3, 2007 at 9:39 AM

    Finnally got to watch the 'special' trailer. I love it!

    ''This thanksgiving you'll go home in a bodybag...''

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • ⌐■_■
    • April 3, 2007 at 9:26 AM

    Yeah.. what is it for?

  • Gameplay Videos of old games

    • ⌐■_■
    • April 2, 2007 at 2:52 PM

    Warcraft: Orcs and Humans

    http://%7Boption%7D

    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

  • dm_Monstar

    • ⌐■_■
    • March 30, 2007 at 5:46 PM

    Looks good!

  • Americans are NOT stupid

    • ⌐■_■
    • March 29, 2007 at 2:49 PM
    Quote from st0lve

    I don't think they learn any geography except for the 50 states.

    You THINK the americans don't learn any geography except for the 50 states? And where did you based that on? This clip?

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™