1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. ⌐■_■

Posts by ⌐■_■

  • ZM_Ancientfinal

    • ⌐■_■
    • May 2, 2007 at 3:58 PM

    Good quality for a ZM map!

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • ⌐■_■
    • May 1, 2007 at 6:01 PM

    Is someone from Valve reading this?

  • Competition: HL2DM 1024-unit Official Entries

    • ⌐■_■
    • May 1, 2007 at 2:12 AM

    Ok! I'll configure Worldcraft tonight, and I'll see what I can come up with! Doesn't seem too hard.

  • Post your pic extravaganza 2007!!!~

    • ⌐■_■
    • May 1, 2007 at 1:19 AM

    Haha..

  • Happy 10th Birthday Duke Nukem!

    • ⌐■_■
    • May 1, 2007 at 1:09 AM

  • dm_lostPlatform

    • ⌐■_■
    • May 1, 2007 at 1:00 AM

    This looks awesome Mabufo.. I really dig it!

    Cheers on your qualityrelease!

  • Post your pic extravaganza 2007!!!~

    • ⌐■_■
    • April 30, 2007 at 3:38 PM
    Quote from FrieChamp

    Come talk to me again after you've started growing pubic hair KT

    OMG you got me!!

  • Uni Animation

    • ⌐■_■
    • April 30, 2007 at 1:51 PM

    Wow..

  • Post your pic extravaganza 2007!!!~

    • ⌐■_■
    • April 30, 2007 at 1:40 PM

    Cool but pls get rid of that hey-look-I'm-a-teenager-hair-on-my-face-thingy.

    Seriously..

  • Happy 10th Birthday Duke Nukem!

    • ⌐■_■
    • April 29, 2007 at 4:14 PM
    Quote from Rick_D

    when you look at the nukem character himself - you realise how childish and lame it really is - I hope they are not trying to make him cool, badass - or 'serious', maybe they've spent 10 years trying to make the character not such a total dickwad.

    Haha

    Well, no matter what 3D REALMS is trying to achieve, I think it's all in whether you take him serious or not And I don't think that's going to be an issue..

    Allthough I'm pretty sure it was never really what 3DR wanted to do: make Duke a serious character... Like Serious Sam.

  • Half-Life 2: Deathmatch 1024-unit Competition?

    • ⌐■_■
    • April 29, 2007 at 11:50 AM
    Quote from Rick_D

    I like that idea - maybe a few of us should get together and make a small pack of textures and models and see who can do the most creative stuff with it?

    Me too. Maybe next contest?

  • Wahey it's my birthday

    • ⌐■_■
    • April 28, 2007 at 7:21 PM
    Quote from Dodger

    happy birthday man

  • Skrothum

    • ⌐■_■
    • April 27, 2007 at 2:37 PM

    for a live recording it's not bad, but I sure miss the vocals! Also, there's a lack of 'agression' IMO.

    GJ anyway. Now go pimp your myspace!

    BTW: myspace is indeed widely used for bands to promote themselves. It's populair and effective so why not? Having a site is more something you do if you plan on going commercial (since it costs money).

  • Happy 10th Birthday Duke Nukem!

    • ⌐■_■
    • April 27, 2007 at 1:45 PM

    I was 11 years old..

  • The random model thread!

    • ⌐■_■
    • April 26, 2007 at 9:29 PM

    Warby,

    You're so good

    You make people cry

  • Post your pic extravaganza 2007!!!~

    • ⌐■_■
    • April 26, 2007 at 9:20 PM

    Awesome Teddy! GG!

  • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare announced

    • ⌐■_■
    • April 26, 2007 at 9:20 PM

    Yeah, I agree with Izuno..

  • The new Earth!

    • ⌐■_■
    • April 26, 2007 at 12:35 PM
    Quote from dux

    It just annoys me that I'm never going to see any of those resolved in my lifetime.

    Yeah, keep spamming mapcore you idiot, I'm sure one of those things will resolve on it's own!

  • The new Earth!

    • ⌐■_■
    • April 26, 2007 at 12:33 PM
    Quote from dux

    It just pisses me off so much thinking that if people would invest more in space exploration. And the grip money has on everything, the day we better our selfs and show how much we've really evolved is the day we abolish money and just live to better our selfs as a human race. What we would find and learn without the restraint of money would be amazing. I hate money.

    I agree. What busyness have we on other planets anyway when there's still people dieing of starvation.

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • ⌐■_■
    • April 26, 2007 at 11:53 AM

    I don't think Trapt DID copy it and I really do think some people in here jump to conlusions WAY to fast.

    Anyhow, Method, you have an admirable attitude. GG.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™