1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. ⌐■_■

Posts by ⌐■_■

  • Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

    • ⌐■_■
    • June 4, 2007 at 11:23 PM

    I quite liked the books tbh.

    Game looks ok..

  • this is the Fallout 3 teaser countdooOOooown

    • ⌐■_■
    • June 4, 2007 at 12:43 PM

    You're just an antisemite bastard.

  • Post your pic extravaganza 2007!!!~

    • ⌐■_■
    • June 4, 2007 at 10:29 AM

    SCREW YOU GUYS!

    I'M GOING HOME.

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • ⌐■_■
    • June 4, 2007 at 2:19 AM

    Yes. Nice!

  • this is the Fallout 3 teaser countdooOOooown

    • ⌐■_■
    • June 4, 2007 at 2:17 AM

    Get a life you guys..

  • Post your pic extravaganza 2007!!!~

    • ⌐■_■
    • June 4, 2007 at 2:09 AM

    [Blocked Image: http://img235.imageshack.us/img235/8167/stagezurie011nm6.jpg]

    HAH!

  • Post your pic extravaganza 2007!!!~

    • ⌐■_■
    • June 4, 2007 at 2:04 AM

    E-pensi is the only thing that matters on teh core.

  • Post your pic extravaganza 2007!!!~

    • ⌐■_■
    • June 3, 2007 at 9:57 PM
    Quote from Sentura

    i just went from shoulder long hair to .5 mm... i should post a pic

    Yeh.. What do you look like??

  • this is the Fallout 3 teaser countdooOOooown

    • ⌐■_■
    • June 3, 2007 at 8:16 PM

    What's wrong with mapcore these days? Can't we just wait for a game to be released before we start ranting about it?

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • ⌐■_■
    • June 2, 2007 at 12:06 AM

    I like it.

    Like Method said: you have a nice sense of form and space.

  • dm_grale (updated on 15-08-09)

    • ⌐■_■
    • June 1, 2007 at 1:55 AM
    Quote from FMPONE

    I know how long you've been working on this and I honestly cannot wait to play it, I'm really impressed!

    Quote from moroes

    Wow! I really like the ambience of this map! It's beautiful! Not a lot of thing to say...lol...perhaps you can add some nature in it?

    Thanks for saying exactly what I thaught..

  • Post your firefox links bar extravaganza

    • ⌐■_■
    • May 29, 2007 at 6:54 PM

    Haha Twiz.. wow that's messy indeed!

    [Blocked Image: http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/1623/image3lj5.jpg]

  • Goodbye Canada, Hello Spain!

    • ⌐■_■
    • May 29, 2007 at 5:17 PM
    Quote from Sentura

    you better listen to stolve, he's been there for a week and knows how shit is going down. nevermind what the spaniards that have lived there for years say.

    I laughed. Thanks for that.

  • dm_grale (updated on 15-08-09)

    • ⌐■_■
    • May 29, 2007 at 2:43 PM

    Hey,

    I love it. The roofs of the buildings that merge into the rock wall could use something on top of that (not nessecarily enterable) like towers of some sort. Maybe make the lighting in the caves more orange and a little brighter??

    Here some radical suggestion: the rocks would make a more massive impression if they were darker. Maybe make them darker? I'm also pretty sure that there's somebody willing to help you out on a custom texture. That would change the whole look of the map alltough I'm not quite sure if that's a good thing.

  • phys_temple

    • ⌐■_■
    • May 29, 2007 at 9:15 AM

    Cool, going to try this out soon!

  • Goodbye Canada, Hello Spain!

    • ⌐■_■
    • May 25, 2007 at 11:12 AM

    Good luck.

  • New Website - Mapwatch.net

    • ⌐■_■
    • May 23, 2007 at 8:28 PM

    [Blocked Image: http://www.mapwatch.net/news_images/2007_05_23_1_52_02_14755.jpg]

    YES

    I'll contact PONE ASAP for a new Mapcore Member Ucoverd Topic Scoop.

  • HDD Crash

    • ⌐■_■
    • May 23, 2007 at 8:27 PM
    Quote from hessi

    yadyadyada... i hate windows! it's a homo's devil system using NTFS.

    2ed

  • A Love Letter To Video Games

    • ⌐■_■
    • May 23, 2007 at 4:31 PM

    This thread makes me laugh..

  • StarCraft 2

    • ⌐■_■
    • May 21, 2007 at 1:43 PM

    Nope, not yet. But given all the media provided as of yet, I assume it won't be taking too long now..

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™