1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. U37

Posts by U37

  • Shaders / Specular Maps

    • U37
    • July 24, 2005 at 2:36 AM

    Hey Peri, how do you create specular maps for Source? Take selections that are relevant, and simply lower the contrast and desaturate?

  • Shaders / Specular Maps

    • U37
    • July 22, 2005 at 9:17 PM

    Mmkay, how about specular maps?

  • Shaders / Specular Maps

    • U37
    • July 22, 2005 at 6:53 AM
    Quote from U37

    Does anyone know of a guide / tutorial explaining on how to create shaders and specular maps?

  • Shaders / Specular Maps

    • U37
    • July 22, 2005 at 6:28 AM

    Source / Half-Life 2

  • Shaders / Specular Maps

    • U37
    • July 22, 2005 at 5:33 AM

    Does anyone know of a guide / tutorial explaining on how to create shaders and specular maps?

  • Wrap-Around Mouse Effect?

    • U37
    • July 7, 2005 at 10:18 PM

    I've taken up very strong interest in creating tileable textures, but I have a question. I am using Adobe PhotoShop CS2 and I am wondering if there is a way to make the mouse go to the other side when exiting on the opposite side. Think about the game "Asteroids", how when you moved your ship down to the bottom of the screen and it went off into space, it reappeared at the top of the screen. I also believe Wally and Corel Painter have this feature, but I find them way to restrictive. I hope you guys understand what I am trying to achieve.

    EDIT: I also need help tiling brick textures. I can never seem to line them up. Does anyone have a link to a tutorial on how to tile brick textures well?

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™