1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Phatsniper

Posts by Phatsniper

  • It seems like we going to meet Battlefield again

    • Phatsniper
    • March 22, 2006 at 1:52 AM
    Quote from D3ads

    Hahaha, yeah right.

    Then again this is EA, I wouldn't be surprised if this is on the shelves next week.

  • totally random texture thread

    • Phatsniper
    • March 13, 2006 at 12:37 AM
    Quote from KungFuSquirrel

    *raises hand*

    If you released a set built from that, I'd take a stab at a map with it.

  • The Simpsons

    • Phatsniper
    • March 6, 2006 at 10:21 PM

    Totally awesome, great find

  • Another cartoony style

    • Phatsniper
    • March 5, 2006 at 9:19 PM

    Fantastic stuff Marque! I've always loved dabbling in cartoon textures / modelling too and you've got a great style there.

  • Don't ask...

    • Phatsniper
    • March 5, 2006 at 8:51 PM

    Heh pretty cool, interested to see where you take this. I can see one of those artsy animations with all the pieces flying around the screen and landing in position.

  • allmost got hit by a fucking bird!

    • Phatsniper
    • March 5, 2006 at 4:06 PM

    Oh no that would have been sick, the pigeon bounced off as soon as it hit the glass. It just made a mess.

  • allmost got hit by a fucking bird!

    • Phatsniper
    • March 5, 2006 at 2:49 PM

    I remember once we were driving on the motorway at 80ish mph and a pigeon flew right into the windscreen really hard and left loads of dust and blood on the glass. We had to stop at the service station to clean it, it was the best day.

  • what music are you listening 2 atm?

    • Phatsniper
    • March 2, 2006 at 11:34 AM

    Recently Amon Amarth, Kataklysm, Anaal Nathrakh, Napalm Death, Dimmu Borgir and Cradle of Filth have been dominating my playlist.

  • The random model thread!

    • Phatsniper
    • February 27, 2006 at 11:31 PM

    Keep pumping them out koko, love the latest 2

    Looking good too nico, that's one funky beard.

  • Dock - mini scene

    • Phatsniper
    • February 27, 2006 at 10:31 AM

    Nice. I liked the development diary as well, I wish more people would write them.

  • F.E.A.R. 2

    • Phatsniper
    • February 23, 2006 at 9:02 PM

    Great news

  • The random model thread!

    • Phatsniper
    • February 21, 2006 at 2:54 AM

    It's modelled.

  • The random model thread!

    • Phatsniper
    • February 21, 2006 at 2:04 AM

    Looking good Cyanide, although the back of the skull needs more subdivisions.

    I've spent the whole weekend deep inside max working on my MP5A4 model from like 20 pages back. Unwrapping this was a bitch to say the least but I just have the scope and a couple of smaller objects to unwrap. I'm no skinner and this is my first real attempt at painting anything but I don't think it's turning out too badly.

    [Blocked Image: http://adamowen.com/assets/3D/t_mp5a4_26.jpg]

    And some post work for kicks :

    [Blocked Image: http://adamowen.com/assets/3D/t_mp5a4_27.jpg]

    I'm hoping to have this bad boy fully unwrapped and skinned by the weekend and hopefully I'll be able to to make a scene for it.

    Any comments welcome

  • Insurgency Media Update

    • Phatsniper
    • February 17, 2006 at 4:34 PM

    Looking truly amazing guys, but it's the gameplay I want to see

  • doodle !

    • Phatsniper
    • February 16, 2006 at 2:23 AM

    I love your style so much, more!

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • Phatsniper
    • February 15, 2006 at 8:48 PM

    Whoa radioactive fingernails.

  • The random model thread!

    • Phatsniper
    • February 14, 2006 at 10:19 PM

    I love that whale, great job!

  • cs palmrich

    • Phatsniper
    • February 13, 2006 at 5:53 PM

    http://www.mapcore.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2407

  • The random model thread!

    • Phatsniper
    • February 12, 2006 at 9:43 PM

    Ferret and Mino, thanks alot for the comments and tips, exactly what I was after!

    Koko, I love it!

  • HDR Lightning :)

    • Phatsniper
    • February 10, 2006 at 2:08 AM

    That's some sexy.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™