1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Phatsniper

Posts by Phatsniper

  • MGS4, this is what I'm talking about...

    • Phatsniper
    • May 10, 2006 at 11:42 AM

    Wow.

    Wow.

  • Nintendo's conference

    • Phatsniper
    • May 9, 2006 at 6:58 PM

    Amazing conference, in the past hour and a half my opinion of Wii has totally changed.

    I'm getting one.

  • E3 COVERAGE - RAINBOW SIX: VEGAS [media inside]

    • Phatsniper
    • May 9, 2006 at 3:58 AM

    That looks so frigging sweet!

    I'm a huge Rainbow Six fan, gonna be keeping a sharp eye on this.

  • F.E.A.R. : Extraction Point

    • Phatsniper
    • May 8, 2006 at 3:22 PM

    I don't really care how unimaginative it may be. Rattling off a huge ass chaingun in bullet time sounds like fun and that, to me, is all that FEAR is about.

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • Phatsniper
    • May 7, 2006 at 8:03 PM

    Nice IR, looking great.

  • hessi's tree thread

    • Phatsniper
    • May 7, 2006 at 6:57 PM

    Great work, a video tut would rock

  • Post Your Desktop 2006~~~

    • Phatsniper
    • May 7, 2006 at 4:21 AM

    A quick 5 minute wallpaper I made but it's stuck for a month or so now. I'm known to get bored of wallpapers very quickly so I'm quite surprised.

    [Blocked Image: http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/6696/desktop4cj.jpg]

    Reno, that wallpaper ROCKS!

  • [WIP] Presidio

    • Phatsniper
    • May 6, 2006 at 7:53 PM

    Holy shit those new mountains look kick ass, nice!

  • Studio 1

    • Phatsniper
    • May 6, 2006 at 7:49 PM

    You're making great progress, the layout looks cool. Look forward to seeing some ingame shots.

  • Screw Superman

    • Phatsniper
    • May 6, 2006 at 3:22 AM

    Timothy Dalton and George Lazenby were my least favourite bonds Of course it may have been because they only had 3 films between them both but I never got that "Bond" feeling from them.

    Connery and Moore = oh yus!

  • ESRB, Oblivion...let the debate rage!

    • Phatsniper
    • May 5, 2006 at 8:38 PM

    Did anything ever happen over Max Payne 2's full nude Mona skin then? All that required was a console command.

  • HL2: Episode 1

    • Phatsniper
    • May 5, 2006 at 4:48 PM

    I don't really enjoy mapping for HL2DM and not many people will play any HLDM maps should I create them. Now I have old skool HLDM action coupled with Source technology.

    Mapping might be fun again!

  • Screw Superman

    • Phatsniper
    • May 4, 2006 at 2:52 PM

    I hate seeing a new Bond but I felt the same about Brosnan and ended up loving him, it does look kick ass though. Hope it doesn't let me down like Die Another Day did.

  • Paradise

    • Phatsniper
    • May 4, 2006 at 3:14 AM

    Last adventure game I enjoyed was Broken Sword: The Sleeping Dragon.

    This looks cool, I'll have to try a demo first though.

  • hdn_resident | 100% custom | still wip

    • Phatsniper
    • May 4, 2006 at 1:25 AM

    Yeah I saw this over on the Hidden forums, looking sweet man! Love the atmosphere.

    I love the extended ceilings with rafters etc., on first glance I thought there wasn't enough pounce room until I looked closer and saw some sneaky hiding spots.

  • its a bird, its a plane its...

    • Phatsniper
    • May 3, 2006 at 9:43 PM

    Never seen a single comic movie since Batman Forever or whatever it was (the one with Jim Carrey as the Riddler). I've got Spider Man 2 on UMD but havn't watched it. While I don't find comic movies appealing I might watch this because, well damn, Spacey's in it. 'Nuff said.

  • totally random texture thread

    • Phatsniper
    • May 3, 2006 at 9:21 PM

    Outstanding work Philip! I think I'm actually going to rework my current level to make use of your textures when you release them, they'd fit perfectly.

    I agree about the GUIs too, I remember the shock I had the first time I looked at one in wireframe :E

    Keep it up dude!

  • Post here and i will DRAW you an avatar !!!

    • Phatsniper
    • May 3, 2006 at 9:05 PM

    lol curman

    I'd ask for one but it'd proberly look like D3's but with darker, longer hair .... and more rock less goth lolz~

  • Portfolio Updated

    • Phatsniper
    • May 3, 2006 at 5:52 PM
    Quote from Kedhrin

    i want it to create a new 'image window'. so it opens a new window, but every time you click an image on the main page it sends to that window only (not constantly creating new windows).

    Make me a new window!

    This will use the users default "restored" window state, to have a fixed dimension window you'll have to delve into javascript.

  • Post here and i will DRAW you an avatar !!!

    • Phatsniper
    • May 3, 2006 at 5:49 PM

    Haha great work koko Klein's is awesome!

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™