1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Phatsniper

Posts by Phatsniper

  • June's Low Poly Modelling Contest!

    • Phatsniper
    • June 7, 2006 at 3:32 PM

    Oh yeah with a cleaver and blood drenched apron, that'd rock

  • Real World Crysis Comparison

    • Phatsniper
    • June 7, 2006 at 2:57 PM

    Ohmysex

    The grass on the shed shot bugs me but only because everything else is so amazing.

  • Best Sniper levels from a "fixed" position

    • Phatsniper
    • June 6, 2006 at 1:17 PM

    Tomb Raider Legends had a motorbike level, extremely linear but you control the bike and fire your handgun.

  • de_vegas - Cadaver

    • Phatsniper
    • June 5, 2006 at 11:46 PM

    dude...

  • Best Sniper levels from a "fixed" position

    • Phatsniper
    • June 5, 2006 at 11:28 PM

    Sniper gameplay :

    Max Payne 2 - Mona Sax on the construction site covering Max's advance (Chapter 2).

    Brothers in Arms - The Church.

    Project I.G.I. - "Playing God" sniping from watertower while covering assault squad.

    Sniper Elite - Covering agent from tower (second mission I think).

    Hidden and Dangerous 2 - There was a level near the end where you have to hole up and defend your position. Can't remember exactly but I think you were relieving US troops.

    Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter - 3rd-4th mission where the US embassy explodes and you snipe from within the ruins while protecting VIP.

    Grand Theft Auto 3 - Covering 8Ball's assault on ship.

    Grand Theft Auto Liberty City Stories - Covering the Don's assault on the strip club.

    Railshooter gameplay :

    Black Hawk Down - Loads of it.

    Metal Gear Solid - Final tunnel chase.

    Metal Gear Solid 3 - Final jeep chase.

    Grand Theft Auto San Andreas - Couple of rail sections including the final mission.

    Those are some off the top of my head. Sorry I can't really name specific levels or missions but I'll try and get the names soon. The prototype sounds really interesting by the way, I love everything snipey

  • June's Low Poly Modelling Contest!

    • Phatsniper
    • June 4, 2006 at 2:45 PM

    I think I'm happy with him now

    [Blocked Image: http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/18/snooterfinal4cw.jpg]

    The tongue is alpha mapped.

  • June's Low Poly Modelling Contest!

    • Phatsniper
    • June 4, 2006 at 2:30 PM

    Koko : Nice man, he looks so sad though

    Stepp : Love it! Got alot of detail in that skin, nice job.

  • June's Low Poly Modelling Contest!

    • Phatsniper
    • June 1, 2006 at 4:25 PM

    Real nice Loom Love the skin!

  • June's Low Poly Modelling Contest!

    • Phatsniper
    • June 1, 2006 at 11:47 AM

    As I said, love it Peri

  • June's Low Poly Modelling Contest!

    • Phatsniper
    • May 31, 2006 at 3:47 PM

    This is some weird evil pig type thing I found a concept for lying around deep in my hard drive.

    [Blocked Image: http://img344.imageshack.us/img344/215/snooter014zk.jpg]

    Little texture test, still got to unwrap the rest.

  • Landing of Asatar : Phase 1 WIP : 56k Beware

    • Phatsniper
    • May 31, 2006 at 3:30 PM

    Oh the fog adds so much to it, great stuff! I also can't wait to playtest it

  • June's Low Poly Modelling Contest!

    • Phatsniper
    • May 30, 2006 at 11:14 PM

    Sweet, the 2 things I suck at most, characters and low poly Really hope to come up with something.

    Sweet skdr!

  • Hitman Blood Money goes gold!

    • Phatsniper
    • May 30, 2006 at 10:45 PM

    Picked it up on release day (last Friday), love it! Best one yet

  • <the TI4600>

    • Phatsniper
    • May 25, 2006 at 1:12 AM

    The ti4200 rocked so hard, I only got rid of it because it wasn't compatible with BF2.

  • Heavy Rain E3 demo

    • Phatsniper
    • May 21, 2006 at 1:50 PM

    Yeah I saw this yesterday, I really liked it. At first I thought the voice acting was flakey but by the end I realised it was really well done, it's nice to see someone making real people. I actually just kinda sat here for a minute after the video ended, the woman's story and emotion really got to me. This doesn't even happen in films that often so yeah I'm impressed.

    Really looking forward to more news on the game.

  • doodle !

    • Phatsniper
    • May 21, 2006 at 1:42 AM

    Once again I absolutely love your style dude It'd be great to see some kind of project come out of this, a comic, video or game perhaps.

  • hessi's tree thread

    • Phatsniper
    • May 21, 2006 at 1:41 AM

    Awesome vid Hessi Pretty much stuff I already knew but I liked the way you got rid of the blue. Everything was explained well too, nice work.

    It's how you pull off the model I want to see, looking forward to the next video!

  • I've got a proper job!

    • Phatsniper
    • May 20, 2006 at 3:02 PM

    Score! Great company, loved Shogun.

    Best of luck

  • What was your E3 2006 highlight?

    • Phatsniper
    • May 16, 2006 at 6:09 PM

    Paris Hilton screwing up again.

    Ok ok it was the Wii.... and Crysis.

  • E3 COVERAGE - RAINBOW SIX: VEGAS [media inside]

    • Phatsniper
    • May 10, 2006 at 1:39 PM

    That trailer rocked o/

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™