1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. silver

Posts by silver

  • Miss Universe 2005

    • silver
    • June 1, 2005 at 11:27 AM

    I'd hit her

  • Photos

    • silver
    • June 1, 2005 at 11:08 AM

    I love this pic, its a shame its a shitty cam... needs some retouching

    http://silver.egir.dk/art/diverse/P1010034.JPG

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • silver
    • June 1, 2005 at 11:02 AM

    hmm as far as I can see from w0w, it has its own realism. I would say keep up the persianlike architecture, but redo the textures. I dont know what you are striving against, but especially the roof seems too cartoonish to be w0w

  • Frustration with Counter-Strike Source Servers

    • silver
    • June 1, 2005 at 10:58 AM
    Quote from von*ferret

    exactly mino, friends are the best route to play. Holla back klien zazi and all.

    well for some funny reason my friends thingy doesnt really work

  • SoW1 vs. HL2 - Graphic quality

    • silver
    • June 1, 2005 at 10:56 AM
    Quote

    You can re use 1 single 512 or 256 detail texture a dozen times

  • The Best Song Ever Thread~

    • silver
    • June 1, 2005 at 10:52 AM

    Even though I'm a Pink Floyd fan I would still say that this is the best song ever made throughout history !!

    Pink Floyd - Comfortably Numb

    But the wall itself isnt that good afterall

    the best album ever released would be

    Darkside of the moon - also by pink floyd

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • silver
    • May 31, 2005 at 3:27 PM

    damn, my internet seems to be rather fucked

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • silver
    • May 31, 2005 at 2:22 PM

    Zeta

    hmm your map looks way to open. No atmosphere. I dont really get this urban feeling when lookin at your screens.

  • dod_fides

    • silver
    • May 31, 2005 at 2:18 PM

    hmm looks rather "flat"... try have some more elevation in the map. Also how about having some more dark coners, and a better sniping alley. Every player has a diffrend playing style. I prefer to camp in dark coners, and exploit the map as much as possible. (dark coners, good unknown camping spots, penetrating enemy lines and frag their ass, etc etc)

  • Snarkpit 2005 mapping contest

    • silver
    • May 30, 2005 at 10:10 PM

    hmm didnt Naigel win last year ?

  • Portfolio snaps

    • silver
    • May 30, 2005 at 7:06 PM

    amazing work with the lightning

  • Frustration with Counter-Strike Source Servers

    • silver
    • May 30, 2005 at 7:03 PM

    I think its more disturbing to see the high amoung of n00bs around the css servers today

  • Hi guys

    • silver
    • May 30, 2005 at 7:01 PM

    thanks for the warm welcome

  • Where do you live?

    • silver
    • May 30, 2005 at 12:46 PM

    hmm seems like there is a lotta swedes around. Well Im from Denmark

  • Oh noes, ur map has teh been stoeled~~?!

    • silver
    • May 30, 2005 at 12:38 PM

    I just want to say that both we have all decided from the egir.dk crew to ban maxwell^ and that we are all very sorry about his actions

  • Hi guys

    • silver
    • May 30, 2005 at 12:30 PM

    Another one of those "hi, Im new" threads. But what the heck.

    Well Hi Im silver from http://www.egir.dk. A danish mapping site that has become rather wellknown these few days due to maxwell^ stealing other peoples work. Im very sorry abot that, and I cant really apoligize enough. But we are more than just that. Actually we serve as the best danish mapping site.

    A short info about me. Ive been mapping for the hl engine for about 7 years now. Been working on several mods, a few of them are rather known today (Battlegrounds and The Trenches) plus a few others.

    In short I just want to say hi, and apoligize on behalf of egir.dk

    -Silver

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™