1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. silver

Posts by silver

  • Beast WIP

    • silver
    • June 9, 2005 at 10:31 AM

    both of his rear legs looks wierd... way too fat, nothing like mucles

  • How about alittle Desktop thread ?

    • silver
    • June 9, 2005 at 10:29 AM

    tbh dual monitors is disturbing.....

    btw what wimamp skin are you using ??

    do you have a link ??

  • The scariest portrait of a serial killer EVER

    • silver
    • June 9, 2005 at 10:27 AM

    then take a look at "peter Lundin" he is trully scary

  • How about alittle Desktop thread ?

    • silver
    • June 8, 2005 at 3:56 PM
    Quote from Backslider

    Which face

    She has a face?

    nope, its just a plastic mask to hide the flesh and bones. Her face was operated away some years ago

  • The Best Song Ever Thread~

    • silver
    • June 8, 2005 at 12:14 PM

    you're right, Im sorry for the stupid posts

  • Beast WIP

    • silver
    • June 8, 2005 at 10:44 AM

    change the colour the lamp thingy

  • Space Industrial Platform Scene thing

    • silver
    • June 8, 2005 at 10:43 AM

    tri count ?

  • Some old photos of mine

    • silver
    • June 8, 2005 at 10:41 AM

    the colours seems kinda retro - gives a wierd atmosphere

  • The Best Song Ever Thread~

    • silver
    • June 8, 2005 at 10:40 AM

    just listen to the singer, it sounds like he has no balls at all. It must be pretty hard to get such a highpitched voice without getting your balls cut off... Narh Coldplay aint my favorite

  • The Metal Thread

    • silver
    • June 8, 2005 at 10:02 AM

    linkin park - crawling

    Baah Linkin Park is so emo....waste of time

  • The Best Song Ever Thread~

    • silver
    • June 8, 2005 at 10:01 AM
    Quote from Skjalg

    Coldplay is gay.

    indeed

  • The Metal Thread

    • silver
    • June 7, 2005 at 6:57 PM

    I've felt the hate rise up in me

    Kneel down and clear the stone of leaves

    I wander out where you can't see

    Inside my shell I wait and bleed

    I've felt the hate rise up in me

    Kneel down and clear the stone of leaves

    I wander out where you can't see

    Inside my shell I wait and bleed

    GOODBYE!!

    I wipe it off the tile, the light is brighter this time

    Everything is 3-D blasphemy

    My eyes are red and gold, the hair is standing straight up

    This is not the way I pictured me

    I can't control my shakes!

    How the hell did I get here?

    Something about this, so very wrong

    I have to laugh out loud, I wish I didn't like this

    Is it a dream or a memory?

    I've felt the hate rise up in me

    Kneel down and clear the stone of leaves

    I wander out where you can't see

    Inside my shell I wait and bleed

    GET OUTTA MY HEAD 'CAUSE I DON'T NEED THIS!

    Why didn't I see this?

    I'm a victim--Manchurian Candidate

    I-HAVE-SINNED-BY-JUST

    Makin' my mind up and takin' your breath away

    I've felt the hate rise up in me

    Kneel down and clear the stone of leaves

    I wander out where you can't see

    Inside my shell I wait and bleed

    I've felt the hate rise up in me

    Kneel down and clear the stone of leaves

    I wander out where you can't see

    Inside my shell I WAIT AND BLEED!!!

    GOODBYE!!!!!!!

    You haven't learned a thing

    I haven't changed a thing

    The flesh was in my bones

    The pain is always free

    You haven't learned a thing

    I haven't changed a thing

    The flesh was in my bones

    The pain is always free

    I've felt the hate rise up in me

    Kneel down and clear the stone of leaves

    I wander out where you can't see

    Inside my shell I wait and bleed

    I've felt the hate rise up in me

    Kneel down and clear the stone of leaves

    I wander out where you can't see

    Inside my shell I wait and bleed

    AND IT WAITS FOR YOU!!!!!!!

    SlipKnot RuleZ

    the song is about how a guy keep dreaming he is in a bathtub trying to commit suicide, and suddenly one day he wakes up with his veines cut upon and blood everywhere... Insane, yet facinating

  • The Best Song Ever Thread~

    • silver
    • June 7, 2005 at 9:57 AM

    its funny, none of you have abba on your lists

  • lol

    • silver
    • June 6, 2005 at 4:46 PM

    l0l niceh find

  • Photos

    • silver
    • June 4, 2005 at 6:39 PM

    you better stay away !!

  • The Best Song Ever Thread~

    • silver
    • June 4, 2005 at 6:31 PM

    I find stairways to heaven amazingly beautifull !

    Even though slipknot is a mainstream heavy metal band, is vermilion pt 2 actually a great song. Its not because its a techniqal great song, but rather the theme they create

  • How about alittle Desktop thread ?

    • silver
    • June 4, 2005 at 6:26 PM

    baah litestep is way to confusing, good ole windows blinds roz0rZ

    Quote from Minotauro

    Hey silver is this the same chick in ur desktop ?[Blocked Image: http://www.newfaces.com.br/reportagem/vip_barbara_koboldt.jpg]

    I think so yes, as far as I can tell from the screen you posted

    Quote from Nysuatro

    hey silver how do you do that with your msnthe msn stuff is sepperated form the others

    An addon with msn plus, here is a screen of what it looks like

    http://silver.egir.dk/msn.JPG

    translated into english it means, "show contactperson on desktop"

  • How about alittle Desktop thread ?

    • silver
    • June 2, 2005 at 12:14 PM

    [Blocked Image: http://silver.egir.dk/desk.JPG]

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • silver
    • June 1, 2005 at 2:50 PM

    lotr ??

  • Photos

    • silver
    • June 1, 2005 at 12:40 PM

    meeh, my bad, fixed

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™