Posts by silver
-
-
-
-
thanks for the feedback
I have some troubles making shadows and lightsources, anybody help ?
-
Pentium 4
2.7 Ghz
Gforce ti4800se 256 RAM
Cant run it
-
-
A few scetches I made while I was bored
TITLE: Pain
^dont mind the wierd black thingy. I drew it on the backside of some paper. Also the fold on the middle was due to my fat ass sitting on the paper
TITLE: lonely
^worked further with my previous scetch. Made a new posture and added a few other details
TITLE: Pink Floyd - Only a WIP
Tried to add so many pink floyd parrallels as possible. Thinking of adding a man turning away on the right side. Also how do I make realistic sunshine without colours, only with a pen ?
-
it is not possible to compare coldplay and slayer
Slayer has some amazing riffs and shredding stuff, and their lyrics are often very interesting
whereas
coldplay is very very softcore, sometimes very emo. They tend to play very simply, and just try to create a theme with all their instruments
-
it is indeed 24 years ago they joined together on a scene. But no, they are by no means old and outdated. Their CD's still sells more than anything else, and darkside of the moon is still no. 3 on the most sold album list. Think its Michael Jackson with thriller thats no. 1. Anwayz It will be an amazing event. Btw whats that stuff you are saying that he can solo anymore. He has been working on operas the past few years, while the other made one last CD The division bell. It was released like 11 years ago, so the band isnt that dead. They have also been touring (without Waters)
ohh btw... Waters you are still an asshole, even though you are a genius when it comes to music
-
-
its the greatest band ever !!!!
-
-
nope, he looks more like a dopehead rather than a serial killer
-
Am the only sucker who cant run the game ?
-
Quote from Minotauro
I used to listen to marilyn manson... oh boy

I used to be one of those heavy metal fuckers
slipknot, rammstein, craddle of filth, megadeath, static-x, manson, disturbed, etc etc
well that was a long time ago, and Ive developed a whole new taste of music
-
-
Quote from OL
[Blocked Image: http://ol.the650.org/burger/IMG_4690.JPG]
damn Im hungry
-
what subjects are you taking
-
he looks so peacefull
-
meeh my gfx card cant run it