hmm for some reason it got rather bad crits in denmark... they say its a actionripoff from good ole Orson Wellis
Posts by silver
-
-
-
-
it has to keep the same gameplay and feeling of playing assault
-
there is only one purpose with a toilet !!!
-
metal needs some work... try tcheck enins tuts
-
its a disgrace to 3dMike
-
[Blocked Image: http://subspace.homeunix.net/~daan/ext/polen08.jpg]
beautifull, just beautifull !!!!!
-
Quote from GrayFox
There are some films I consider to be flawless.
such as ?
I'll probably get bashed for my answer but I don't care: Braveheart, Schindler's List, Raiders of the Lost Ark.
as Ive said before its just a question of personal taste, but yes you are right, they are indeed great films, but by no means flawless......
-
-
-
-
-
Mention one flawless film... there is flaws in every film ever made, but its just a question of personal taste
-
most mappers somehow sumble across mapcore somehow. I dont think there is any need for adverticing,
-
thats disgusting..... a child died due to its parents playing computer...
-
Im glad to be a new part of this community
-
love your sig :wink:
-
Quote from Zacker
I like the drawings, especially the first one. As Frie mentioned the 2nd one does indeed look a little wierd. The watch in the last pic, was it intentionally Dali inspired?
Excactly. I had some troubles doing the interior of the watch. Ive have never actually seen the Real Dali "The Persistence of a Memory", only seen photos of it. But as far as I can tell the whole thematic them of the ppicture is very equal to pink floyd - Time. Which Made me do the "Hey /me tries to do some crappy starfucking copy" Ive got a few other (more crappy) scetches somewhere
Ohh btw the second drawing, was an attempt to draw how those hip hoppers collect their arms in the pocket on their stomach, bending a bit and walking around looking trashed
symbols from
Darkside of the moon
The Division Bell
The final cut
The wall
Animals
Piper At Gates of Dawn
Sid Barret
and especially
"One of my turns"
"Time"
"Goodbye Blue Sky"
"The Trial"
EDIT: OL could you please resize your pic, its kinda annoying
-