1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Phobos

Posts by Phobos

  • totally random texture thread

    • Phobos
    • August 29, 2007 at 2:18 AM

    some poop I've been working on. Normal map generated in modo with displacement detail maps. Still working out the kinks of that process.

    [Blocked Image: http://cubedorange.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/metalpanel_2_normal_web.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://cubedorange.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/metalpanel_2_web.jpg]

  • Welcome to Threewave Patrick_H

    • Phobos
    • January 9, 2007 at 8:22 PM

    Its Patrick's second day at work here at Threewave. Lets welcome him into the cool club

    [Blocked Image: http://www.msu.edu/~daleand1/Silly%20Hats%20Only.jpg]

  • A WIP.. and a hello

    • Phobos
    • December 4, 2006 at 9:32 PM

    Dude...

    garbage.

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • Phobos
    • November 24, 2006 at 6:05 PM

    MOTHER FUCKING OUTLAWS

    That was a great game.

  • Threewave's new Level Designer

    • Phobos
    • November 3, 2006 at 9:03 PM
    Quote from AdamBrome

    Oh Lee, you die now.

    Nick's MY sandwich bitch, not the other way 'round.

    No no I like Lees point of view...

  • Gearbox selling computers for dell?

    • Phobos
    • November 1, 2006 at 8:03 PM

    hardcore man. If a dell ad doesn't get you laid I don't know what will.

  • Gearbox

    • Phobos
    • November 1, 2006 at 7:58 PM

    They need to get Algor's sexy mug up there.

  • Now playing

    • Phobos
    • November 1, 2006 at 7:35 PM

    Must finish chaos theory!

    I've had this game for more than a year now... I finally got past the second level.

    I play a little css here and there and I've been getting into bf2(lots of fun on lan).

  • Threewave's new Level Designer

    • Phobos
    • October 27, 2006 at 12:36 AM

    Congrats man. Good to see some mapcore love at threewave.

    Noticed you had some some unreal stuff on your site, you and I are going to get along very well.

    Now bromell probably going start posting shit about how I eat noobios and I'm his sandwhcih bitch. None of these allegations are true... They're cheerios and it was one time...

  • GoW Trailer

    • Phobos
    • October 26, 2006 at 1:13 AM

    beautiful

  • HL2DM - [WIP] dm_phobos

    • Phobos
    • October 10, 2006 at 8:53 PM

    I don't care how it looks. I think the name is fabulous.

    ps. post more pics soon. It looks hawt.

  • totally random texture thread

    • Phobos
    • September 27, 2006 at 9:47 PM
    Quote from PhilipK

    Some weird thing I threw together sometime.[Blocked Image: http://www.philipk.net/other/strange_wall.jpg]

    Did you paint the normal map for this?

    Looks great

  • A WIP.. and a hello

    • Phobos
    • September 23, 2006 at 11:11 PM

    It sucks. I don't know anyone who would work with you.

  • Insurgency Weapon Showcase

    • Phobos
    • September 19, 2006 at 7:58 PM

    OMG floating tree?

    [Blocked Image: http://ftp.insmod.net/screenshots/insurgency_kabar.jpg]

    That stuff looks like garbage, where do you find this talent? The internet? pfft..

  • SNAKES ON A PHONE (best marketing ever)

    • Phobos
    • August 18, 2006 at 1:12 AM
    Quote from generalvivi

    lol . that was semi amusing . ^^

    Don't lie you pulled it on someone in the office.... someone did to me.

  • DM ThinIce and CTF Decay

    • Phobos
    • August 18, 2006 at 1:08 AM

    Very sexy Hourence.

  • totally random texture thread

    • Phobos
    • August 16, 2006 at 2:06 AM
    Quote from Meotwister

    qft!

    I agree, that is some nice usage right there.

  • CTF-Kernel

    • Phobos
    • August 16, 2006 at 2:01 AM

    Some more unreal lovin

    Looks great, however I think visually its a little to busy.

    I have a hard time distinguishing whats going on in some pictures. There is a lot of red lighthing. It might be a good idea to use some other colours to direct the players and focus on certain areas a little more, like the floors.

    http://%7boption%7d

    Its easy to tell whats going on here, its a hallway, but its hard to tell whats happening with the floor. Its a little busy for my taste.

    Top notch work though.

  • MapCore Job Census

    • Phobos
    • July 30, 2006 at 9:41 PM

    Nicholas "Phobos" Christiani; Level Designer - Threewave Software (Vancouver, British Columbia Canada)

  • I Got a Job in the Game Industry! ^_^

    • Phobos
    • July 28, 2006 at 9:11 PM

    Awesome congrats man..

    Tell Dan(Algor) Phobos says he runs like a sissy <3.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™