1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Nysuatro

Posts by Nysuatro

  • Thief 4

    • Nysuatro
    • February 24, 2014 at 2:42 PM

    Yeah, we got a lot of fighting from hardcore thief fans. But this was already from the beginning.

    Ah well I am still very proud to be part of the team.

  • MapCore Job Census

    • Nysuatro
    • February 23, 2014 at 2:57 PM

    I am currently creating a problem solving game to connect people through the problems they share


    More can be found here : http://nysuatro.blogspot.ca/2013/10/projec…n-personal.html

  • Project Tango

    • Nysuatro
    • February 23, 2014 at 2:56 PM

    I applied!!!!

  • MapCore Job Census

    • Nysuatro
    • February 23, 2014 at 2:33 PM

    Very very interesting I recently visited the marble brain shop in San Francisco. Even though I don't like their offers, I am seeing a big shift in self improvement tech.


    I am doing a lot of research in my free time about these things, so it is cool to hear you are working on these kind of games

  • Xbox One

    • Nysuatro
    • February 17, 2014 at 4:18 AM

    yeah., amazon has its own gaming division.

  • Does this mean it is for real?

    • Nysuatro
    • February 6, 2014 at 1:53 AM

    http://www.technologyreview.com/view/514581/go…over-two-years/

  • Thief 4

    • Nysuatro
    • February 4, 2014 at 7:58 PM

    Looking forward to hear what you guys think of the game

  • dear zynga

    • Nysuatro
    • January 31, 2014 at 3:21 PM

    The news makes me sad though

    I hope not much changes for BossAlien. Great people there

  • dear zynga

    • Nysuatro
    • January 31, 2014 at 3:11 AM

    also the tools

  • MapCore Job Census

    • Nysuatro
    • January 30, 2014 at 6:25 PM

    Ah okay, well I hope you get a kickass position!

  • MapCore Job Census

    • Nysuatro
    • January 29, 2014 at 6:54 PM

    What did you do at Easy Studios? Strange situation but I am glad you end up another job directly.

  • Insurgency

    • Nysuatro
    • January 29, 2014 at 2:21 PM
    Quote from Vilham

    Well its still source right? But other than that it looks like a damn professional game, good animations, good characters, one of the nicest UI designs I have seen.


    I thought they made it on the cryengine?

  • Taylor's Tat

    • Nysuatro
    • January 24, 2014 at 2:08 PM

    That is very creative, loving it all!

  • "Zombeer", now available for PlayStation 3 in PSN store.

    • Nysuatro
    • January 24, 2014 at 2:02 PM

    No clicks without pics

  • MapCore Job Census

    • Nysuatro
    • January 23, 2014 at 4:57 PM

    Congratz. Some very cool people work there:)

  • Mapcore update - Real names can be added

    • Nysuatro
    • January 22, 2014 at 2:14 PM
    Quote from dux

    I always thought beck was a Scandinavian name


    Hordi dordi Jordi


    Fixed!

  • Mapcore update - Real names can be added

    • Nysuatro
    • January 21, 2014 at 9:16 PM

    You can call me Robb

  • Mapcore update - Real names can be added

    • Nysuatro
    • January 21, 2014 at 8:04 PM

    HP is jummy with bacon and a sandwhich

  • That time of the year!

    • Nysuatro
    • December 24, 2013 at 4:02 PM

    happy christmas everybody! I will be visiting my family in Belgium

  • Transcendence

    • Nysuatro
    • December 22, 2013 at 4:28 PM

    me liky like

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™