1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Nysuatro

Posts by Nysuatro

  • GDC Europe 2014

    • Nysuatro
    • August 7, 2014 at 4:46 PM

    You should all come to SIggraph

  • What's Next

    • Nysuatro
    • August 6, 2014 at 4:44 PM

    a fart game in another dimension

  • Resident Evil HD Remastered

    • Nysuatro
    • August 5, 2014 at 10:26 PM

    Next-Gen is being used as an excuses lately. The focus did not change. Make awesome games!!!!

  • Xibalba

    • Nysuatro
    • August 4, 2014 at 10:37 PM
    Quote from Pericolos0


    ... but better. Yes indeed, where is it?

  • The Last of Us

    • Nysuatro
    • July 31, 2014 at 2:00 PM

    I suck at playing games. So I always play at normal

  • What's going on with your life?

    • Nysuatro
    • July 15, 2014 at 2:17 PM

    Willkommen zurück Klein!

  • The Last of Us

    • Nysuatro
    • July 11, 2014 at 8:38 PM

    ow, I just checked the release date and it it almost coming out. Is it risky not to preorder?

  • What's going on with your life?

    • Nysuatro
    • July 9, 2014 at 2:01 PM
    Quote from penE

    mh yeah, I'm thinking about that. Yager said I'd still have a job there, if I'd want to finish university next year.


    Yeah, mean. Because of my degree I could start working in Canada. I know a lot of people who have trouble without a degree

  • FIFA World Cup 2014

    • Nysuatro
    • July 9, 2014 at 1:59 PM

    At the studio we were just saying "make it stop!!!!"

  • What's going on with your life?

    • Nysuatro
    • July 3, 2014 at 4:04 AM

    I decided to push myself to write more: Not an easy task for me

    https://www.linkedin.com/today/post/art…rk=object-title

  • FIFA World Cup 2014

    • Nysuatro
    • July 1, 2014 at 11:40 PM

    YEAH BABY


    (for those that don`t know, I am Belgian)

  • FIFA World Cup 2014

    • Nysuatro
    • July 1, 2014 at 11:15 PM

    WOEHOEOEOEOEOEOE

  • What's going on with your life?

    • Nysuatro
    • July 1, 2014 at 7:11 PM

    What about me? Damn you cashed. All that racism against cool Belgians

  • FIFA World Cup 2014

    • Nysuatro
    • July 1, 2014 at 1:39 PM

    I like it that Belgium is doing good even that I don`t care that much. Lots of Belgian activity in Montreal.

  • GDC Europe 2014

    • Nysuatro
    • June 23, 2014 at 1:56 PM

    I used to go when living in Europe. When a country was just an hour drive away. Man Canada is big

  • Joining the IGDA... is it a must ?

    • Nysuatro
    • June 19, 2014 at 7:50 PM

    I think I am as I can go to these events for free.


    Not sure how I became. Might be automatically when working for Eidos

  • Well what do you know! The Sequel!

    • Nysuatro
    • June 16, 2014 at 2:24 PM

    Goe gedaan jongeman!

  • Thief 4

    • Nysuatro
    • June 13, 2014 at 1:51 PM

    Thanks for buying. Now I can buy myself a coffee

  • Metal Gear Solid 5

    • Nysuatro
    • June 10, 2014 at 3:39 AM

    Its says, the video is private ;(


    sad panda

  • Far Cry 4

    • Nysuatro
    • June 10, 2014 at 3:36 AM

    I like it Can't wait to see more

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™