1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Nysuatro

Posts by Nysuatro

  • Steam summer sale 2012!

    • Nysuatro
    • July 15, 2012 at 9:38 PM

    I was going to buy Trine 2, but then steam said I already owned it ...

    I have too much games on steam

  • F1 Race Stars

    • Nysuatro
    • July 13, 2012 at 7:48 PM

    Hey all

    I can finally speak about the project I am working on.

    http://www.f1racestars.com/

    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    [Blocked Image: http://i.huffpost.com/gen/684916/thu…DHABI-570.jpg?3]

  • Steam summer sale 2012!

    • Nysuatro
    • July 12, 2012 at 8:07 PM

    I am going to sit this one out ...

  • GDC Europe Mapcore meetup?

    • Nysuatro
    • July 11, 2012 at 8:44 PM

    Mapcore power!!!

    viewtopic.php?f=9&t=17132

    So i will see you there! i want to see your talk badly because i am doing lighting work atm

    Hopefully our talks will not be on the same time.

    Btw, if someone wants a discount of 70 euro on your gdc pass, send me a pm.

  • Your favorite TV show's are.....??

    • Nysuatro
    • July 10, 2012 at 7:51 PM

    The bridge

    The it crowd

    Californication

    Nip tuc

  • Happy birthdday Thiago Klafkeeee

    • Nysuatro
    • July 2, 2012 at 6:55 PM

    I never had a thread I feel so misunderstood right now .....

  • Prometheus

    • Nysuatro
    • June 25, 2012 at 8:27 AM

    I liked prometheus

    Please do not shoot me.

  • Judge Dredd

    • Nysuatro
    • June 22, 2012 at 7:22 PM

    Nothing special, but i would still see it.

  • GDC Europe

    • Nysuatro
    • June 19, 2012 at 6:58 PM

    I will be there from sunday to wednesday.

    Looking forward meeting you all

  • GDC Europe

    • Nysuatro
    • June 18, 2012 at 11:51 PM

    Hey all,

    I am very excited to say that I will be a speaker this year on GDC Europe ^^

    http://schedule.gdceurope.com/session/1 ... cal_Artist

    I only met Helder Pinto some years ago. I would love to meet more mapcore people

  • Should I do it?

    • Nysuatro
    • June 12, 2012 at 11:08 PM
    Quote from Thrik

    So true. My weeks fly past so fast because I'm having such a great time!

  • Hey Helder, say goodbye to:

    • Nysuatro
    • June 12, 2012 at 8:57 PM

    Congratz hp not suprised of this news

  • Unreal 4 Engine Demo Reel

    • Nysuatro
    • June 10, 2012 at 11:51 AM

    Humans are made to worry

  • What have you watched recently?

    • Nysuatro
    • June 9, 2012 at 10:47 AM

    Iron SKy, it was alright. Some good memorable moments in it, but could have been better ...

  • Beyond: Two Souls

    • Nysuatro
    • June 5, 2012 at 4:31 PM
    Quote

    ":3uxoo559]

    Orly? Maybe cos it's her?

    Ow lol, that explains

  • Beyond: Two Souls

    • Nysuatro
    • June 5, 2012 at 4:17 PM

    She looks like the girl from Juno

  • Dead Space 3

    • Nysuatro
    • June 5, 2012 at 12:53 PM

    I kinda trust that it is going to be alright. The first 2 were amazing games.

  • The Last of Us

    • Nysuatro
    • June 5, 2012 at 12:48 PM

    amazing work, this is the real deal for me

  • Watch Dogs

    • Nysuatro
    • June 5, 2012 at 12:31 PM

    I first thought it was a documentary

    I am looking forward to the game

  • Skyfall

    • Nysuatro
    • May 28, 2012 at 7:47 PM
    Quote from Warby

    i watched "quantom of solace" 2 weeks ago and i cant remember anything that happend in there .... there was a ... "plane" ... i think like in uncharted3 ... right ?

    Same problem here. This topic reminded me there was a second movie

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™