1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Nysuatro

Posts by Nysuatro

  • Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

    • Nysuatro
    • August 23, 2012 at 10:51 PM

    You can add me "Nysuatro" if you wanne play one day

  • Game Developer Salary Survey 2012

    • Nysuatro
    • August 22, 2012 at 10:14 PM

    You always end up wanting more ...

  • Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

    • Nysuatro
    • August 22, 2012 at 10:13 PM

    Got myself a key from the company. But no time yet because of crunching ...

  • Gamescom 2012

    • Nysuatro
    • August 16, 2012 at 10:40 AM

    Aaah, too bad we did not met.

    Someone tried f1 race stars?

  • How to break in the games industry - an insiders' guide

    • Nysuatro
    • August 16, 2012 at 10:39 AM

    15 is not a lot. I remember i applied to 65 companies. But that was for my internship ...

  • Gamescom 2012

    • Nysuatro
    • August 14, 2012 at 9:12 AM

    I did my presentation yesterday. I will come and see yours today and say hello

  • Crysis 3

    • Nysuatro
    • August 10, 2012 at 7:06 PM

    Can I play with it at GDC?

  • Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

    • Nysuatro
    • August 7, 2012 at 10:25 PM

    Too much games to play

  • MapCore Job Census

    • Nysuatro
    • August 7, 2012 at 8:26 PM

    Same position? Congratz mate

  • Planning fatigue, how do you knuckle down and actually plan

    • Nysuatro
    • August 6, 2012 at 10:43 PM

    - Keep it as simple as possible

    - Ask people to review your work = positive pressure

    - Constrain yourself, too much freedom will make you loose time and energy

    - plan your failure to get to success. You do not know, what you do not know

    - Do not spend time on details in the beginning (a mistake I tend to make a lot)

    - Not much goes good the first time so make mistakes fast and learn from them

    ...

  • MapCore Job Census

    • Nysuatro
    • August 6, 2012 at 12:09 PM

    Don't you get raped and shot in Nothingham?

  • Source 2 in the works?

    • Nysuatro
    • August 6, 2012 at 12:00 PM

    I hope they continue showing an effort in usability for their tools so they could be an example for other developers.

    It is not anymore about amazing features but about enjoyable tools that allow you to iterate fast without any frustration.

    With that said, I still can't download the source movie tools It gives me an error, haha

  • MapCore Job Census

    • Nysuatro
    • August 6, 2012 at 11:43 AM
    Quote from Rick_D

    birmingham [Blocked Image: https://migrationtest.mapcore.org/public/style_emoticons/default/mapcore_smilies/emot_shakehead.gif]

    I know But it could be worse, hehe

  • Congratulations HP!!!!!

    • Nysuatro
    • August 4, 2012 at 9:20 PM

    Well done sire! Congratulations to you both

  • MapCore Job Census

    • Nysuatro
    • August 3, 2012 at 8:11 PM

    The codies gang is in tha house! Uk mapcore meeting, where and when?

    Welcome to mapcore sire jordan

  • MapCore Job Census

    • Nysuatro
    • July 31, 2012 at 7:04 PM

    Welcome to the world of mapcore mate. Cya tomorrow at work for bad jokes and batman!

  • Gamescom 2012

    • Nysuatro
    • July 29, 2012 at 8:51 AM
    Quote from 2d-chris

    Lucky you then, that's not what I heard or read from other who went. It was apparently so busy they had to stop people going inside.

    I am sorry, you are right. I read it wrong. I thought you said on a press day ...

    I am too tired

  • Gamescom 2012

    • Nysuatro
    • July 28, 2012 at 6:29 PM
    Quote from 2d-chris

    Yeah Im going this year, but no way I would go on a non press day, thats insane

    Why is than insane? The longest i had to wait was 10 min :s

  • Gamescom 2012

    • Nysuatro
    • July 28, 2012 at 2:22 AM

    I will be there on the press day

  • GDC Europe Mapcore meetup?

    • Nysuatro
    • July 16, 2012 at 11:16 PM

    Sorry dude, probably the max of people who can use it is already exceeded ...

    I do not have any other discount

    Btw: Where are the Crytek guys? Are you guys coming this year?

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™