1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Nysuatro

Posts by Nysuatro

  • MapCore Job Census

    • Nysuatro
    • March 14, 2013 at 9:09 PM

    Technical artist high five*

  • Thief 4

    • Nysuatro
    • March 6, 2013 at 7:44 PM

    Can't wait to start working there

  • Iron Man 3 Teaser trailer for trailer teaser

    • Nysuatro
    • March 5, 2013 at 8:45 PM

    So hot

  • Science thread

    • Nysuatro
    • February 28, 2013 at 11:16 AM

    I had no idea ... These findings always amaze me a lot

    http://bits.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/02/27/sci…otion-in-video/

  • Tomb Raider

    • Nysuatro
    • February 26, 2013 at 9:50 PM

    When moving from England to Belgium and then Canada, you want to travel light

  • Tomb Raider

    • Nysuatro
    • February 26, 2013 at 8:44 PM

    I would love to play this game Just sold my xbox and my laptop is too weak.

    #firstworldproblem

  • What have you read lately?

    • Nysuatro
    • February 25, 2013 at 4:26 PM

    [Blocked Image: http://code2hell.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/code-complete-big1.jpg]

  • MapCore Job Census

    • Nysuatro
    • February 21, 2013 at 11:39 PM

    It is really great to see mapcore doing so well

  • Happy Valentine´s Day!

    • Nysuatro
    • February 14, 2013 at 11:39 AM

    [Blocked Image: http://sphotos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/555967_332588160175296_713666357_n.jpg]

  • Games you just finished - 2013

    • Nysuatro
    • February 12, 2013 at 10:29 PM

    Just finished Mirrors Edge again. This game always inspires me. Thank god it got more brilliant moments then the frustrating ones ...

    It is one of those games where I need a lot of 5 minute breaks

  • GDC 2013

    • Nysuatro
    • February 11, 2013 at 11:11 PM
    Quote from robert.briscoe

    I will be there, this time just as a visitor (thankfully!) I missed the Mapcore meeting last year but will def not do so again! I'll be there from the 25-30th!

    Big Philly you better be there this year!

    You were very busy when I came around. So I avoided you ...

    Scary isnt it, haha

  • GDC 2013

    • Nysuatro
    • February 11, 2013 at 10:02 PM

    So now this year you year all going ...

    Bitches

    Previous year there were not that many mapcore people.

    I remember having drinks with Peris and Phillip

  • GDC 2013

    • Nysuatro
    • February 11, 2013 at 6:25 PM

    I will not be going this year now I am moving to Canada.

  • Games you just finished - 2012

    • Nysuatro
    • February 7, 2013 at 3:43 PM

    Finished Dishonered. Have to play it again though ...

  • Vigil is now Crytek USA

    • Nysuatro
    • February 7, 2013 at 3:41 PM

  • Fast & Furious 6

    • Nysuatro
    • February 5, 2013 at 9:19 PM

    I like it.

  • What have you purchased recently?

    • Nysuatro
    • February 5, 2013 at 9:54 AM

    Beck is telling the truth.

    True story

  • MapCore Job Census

    • Nysuatro
    • January 27, 2013 at 11:48 PM

    Thanks everybody I am excited to take a new big step in my life

  • MapCore Job Census

    • Nysuatro
    • January 25, 2013 at 10:49 AM

    If you mean helping them out with technical art problems .... yes

  • MapCore Job Census

    • Nysuatro
    • January 25, 2013 at 10:38 AM
    Quote from Puddy

    Congrats Nysuatro! That means you are moving to another country as well? Exciting stuff!

    Yeah! Continuing my trip around the world, hehe. Started from Belgium, went to Finland and ended up now in England. So Canada is the next one ^^

    Beck:

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™