1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Erratic

Posts by Erratic

  • Blizzard's new game

    • Erratic
    • May 20, 2007 at 12:31 AM

    It looks like the usual strong art direction from Blizzard, my only complaint is that it does seem to have gone more cartoonish versus SC1's style, which was closer to the games cinematics style, something that always bothered me about Warcraft 3 as well. It doesn't look very graphically intensive, which was pretty expected considering their user base but it still looks great.

    But, I'm excited otherwise, if a little disappointed with the art direction. Can't wait for more details.

  • totally random texture thread

    • Erratic
    • May 19, 2007 at 12:32 AM

    mine lacks cock

    [Blocked Image: http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y299/erratic101/mino_adjust01.jpg]

  • Blizzard's new game

    • Erratic
    • May 18, 2007 at 8:15 PM

    They're also looking for a mobile UI designer, I bet it's just warcraft II for a cell phone

  • Half-Life2:Awakening released

    • Erratic
    • May 17, 2007 at 6:34 PM

    Finally got it out Blue, good stuff.

  • go-kart model

    • Erratic
    • May 16, 2007 at 7:25 AM

    It needs racing stripes!

  • Post your room pic extravaganza 2007!!!~

    • Erratic
    • May 16, 2007 at 6:14 AM
    Quote from JeanPaul

    [Blocked Image: http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/5513/myroom001smallerqn3.jpg]

    The best mouse in the universe.

  • dm_breakFree

    • Erratic
    • May 13, 2007 at 10:01 PM

    It's not a bad way to get going with mapping but try to move away from basing your maps so heavily on the official ones. Whether you built the map from the ground up or not, the lockdown resemblance is pretty obvious.

  • de_nighthawk

    • Erratic
    • May 12, 2007 at 5:13 AM

    Maybe add some lights to the outer areas, seems a little bland, a lot of the detail/brushwork is hidden as is. Looking pretty good otherwise.

  • Future Contest suggestions

    • Erratic
    • May 10, 2007 at 10:19 PM

    I'm for either custom or no custom. If it does get started, the focus will primarily be gameplay anyway (I'd hope) so having the option available is fine, doesn't mean you have to use it.


  • commandos 3

    • Erratic
    • May 9, 2007 at 6:24 AM

    Part 2 kicked my ass. I don't think I got past the 4th or 5th mission. Good game though...Just wish I had more patience with it. Never played 3 however, just the nature of those games I guess. Not for the casual gamer. Or the faint of heart, or those with high blood pressure.

  • The random model thread!

    • Erratic
    • May 6, 2007 at 3:56 AM

    I'm an instant fan of anything Kingpin related.

    Looks great Snipa, love the little white plastic line details.

  • Post your pic extravaganza 2007!!!~

    • Erratic
    • May 4, 2007 at 10:48 PM

    [Blocked Image: http://www.gamepuzzles.com/frank.jpg]

  • Wahey it's my birthday

    • Erratic
    • May 2, 2007 at 4:59 AM

    At least someones looking out for me.

  • Wahey it's my birthday

    • Erratic
    • May 2, 2007 at 1:47 AM

    You didn't remember mine, dux.

  • Half-Life 2: Deathmatch 1024-unit Competition?

    • Erratic
    • April 29, 2007 at 10:08 PM

    I think I failed my own contest, unless I pull it all together and finish it tonight.

  • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare announced

    • Erratic
    • April 28, 2007 at 7:39 PM

    Looks great. I just hope they open the gameplay up.

  • NIN Year Zero

    • Erratic
    • April 26, 2007 at 11:46 PM

    I was a bit dissapointed as well. The first few songs on the album are pretty good, but generally I wasn't feeling it. With Teeth was a lot more solid.

  • Half-Life 2: Deathmatch 1024-unit Competition?

    • Erratic
    • April 24, 2007 at 11:47 PM

  • Write about the person above you...

    • Erratic
    • April 24, 2007 at 2:47 AM

    Had the first place spot in the Old School competition stolen from him. There I said it.

  • Write about the person above you...

    • Erratic
    • April 22, 2007 at 11:19 PM

    Uses colour correction in his maps.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 6, 2026 at 9:01 AM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™