Slay the defectors
Posts by Erratic
-
-
http://www.steampowered.com/v/index.php ... 1501&cc=CA
I kinda missed this myself. Not sure if it's been posted yet and god knows there's been enough discussions about it on here before, but this update seems to actually have a working lighting preview for Hammer. Seems to generate a really quick, low res lightmap in the preview window. It seems to do the job okay, but nothing too fancy. Thought I'd post it to let anyone know in case they missed it.
Oh, and the raytrace preview still seems to crash like in the version before. Not sure if that's just broken or there's a work around for that.
[Blocked Image: http://www.vulomedia.com/images/95797light_test.jpg]
-
Smash Bros. Brawl
1v1 online is insane fun.
-
I'm kind of more hyped for this than I am GTAIV in a lot of ways. Every batch of screens they show off just look awesome. The setting alone just separates it so far from every other game. And no doubt they'll nail it like the first.
-
-
Quote
":eckafuo0]Can't wait for June 12, 2008!
[Blocked Image: http://blog.ugo.com/images/uploads/mgs4_ps3_bundle_box.jpg]So gonna buy it...
I will buy this as well. I was waiting on the Dual Shock 3, the fact it comes with MGS4 is a bonus

Army of Two is cool also.
-
-
Quote from killertomato
you should all go out sometimes.
that a good game? I was planning on picking it up tomorrow...
-
-
-
Just finished watching Dexter Season 2. I don't watch much else.
-
-
Titan Quest was a good game, I was really looking forward to their next project after the DoW Expansion. Was supposed to be a 360 title I believe.
As for the piracy thing, this is really something the Games for Windows initiative (or: Utter Failure) should be focusing on, no? Microsoft, above all other companies, must have the resources and people to provide a secure/transparent copy protection solution for PC games. Why the fuck aren't they focusing on things like that? It seems like there's no one at all stepping up to take hold of what's, at least perceived, as a huge fucking problem for the PC platform and the one company that could pull it off chooses to focus on Gamer Card linking with the 360.
-
-
I really doubt the Alone in the Dark guys played Penumbra, honestly.

-
When the tools first game out they were crashing on me consistently. Have they been updated at all since then?
-
-
Censorship! :cop:
There's not much to discuss about it anyway. Except maybe the possibility of Chainsaw-struggle battles in the game :megaman:
-
the tech demonstration was more interesting: http://www.gamersyde.com/stream_6268_en.html
It's more revealing than the teaser trailer

[edit] beaten

-
Worldcraft was so much better pre-OpenGL support, for reals.