1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. seppe

Posts by seppe

  • Nerds Win!

    • seppe
    • April 26, 2006 at 8:02 PM

    i wrote that

  • Building my Portfolio (Image heavy) I need a job!

    • seppe
    • April 18, 2006 at 1:47 PM

    the bunnys' ass looks a bit weird , but the other stuff looks really cool.

  • Favourite movies of all time? Come on, list em.

    • seppe
    • April 13, 2006 at 7:31 PM

    oh brother where ar thou AWSOME FUNNY MOVIE

    [Blocked Image: http://www.offoffoff.com/film/2001/images/obrother.jpg]

    snatch ( guy richie is the best ).

    [Blocked Image: http://naturalsoundsystem.free.fr/checklist/pics/visual/big/snatch-soundtrack.jpg]

    saw

    [Blocked Image: http://www.moviezine.se/filmbilder/012/saw.jpg]

    crash

    [Blocked Image: http://movies.apple.com/trailers/lions_gate/crash/images/main.jpg]

    bloody sunday

    [Blocked Image: http://www.u-blog.net/2046/img/bloody.jpg]

  • atmosphere

    • seppe
    • April 12, 2006 at 2:27 PM
    Quote from ginger_lord

    The first two looked like old pictures from the 60's/70's

    Nice to hear that, was trying to create the old warm, analog feeling. These pics are made with a digital camera. I made the first 2 trouhg the window, the reflection created a strange colour.

  • atmosphere

    • seppe
    • April 12, 2006 at 1:40 PM

    I've been trying to create a wamr summer evening feeling with this pics, it's very cold here now

    [1]

    [Blocked Image: http://img465.imageshack.us/img465/2724/img000192copy5bk.jpg]

    [2]

    [Blocked Image: http://img462.imageshack.us/img462/118/img000219copy6wk.jpg]

    [3]

    [Blocked Image: http://img465.imageshack.us/img465/6039/img000322copy0cb.jpg]

    [4]

    [Blocked Image: http://img465.imageshack.us/img465/7061/img0002232an.jpg]

    [5]

    [Blocked Image: http://img465.imageshack.us/img465/7850/img0002214eo.jpg]

    [6]

    [Blocked Image: http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/4580/img0001231292copy1cx.jpg]

  • What Games are you playing?

    • seppe
    • April 9, 2006 at 12:12 PM

    outlaw OldSkO_oL

  • Post Your Pic Extravaganza 2006 ~~!

    • seppe
    • April 9, 2006 at 9:47 AM

    it's motherfuckingzwartepiet.

  • Rock baby : graphic art

    • seppe
    • April 4, 2006 at 1:46 PM

    sry but I really dont like this, it looks really ugly to me

  • de_corse

    • seppe
    • April 3, 2006 at 10:10 PM

    I dont, I hate that skybox colour.

  • photo's in photo ^^

    • seppe
    • March 30, 2006 at 4:28 PM

    as you can see

    [Blocked Image: http://img83.imageshack.us/img83/8099/naamloos6xd.jpg]

  • little dead birdy

    • seppe
    • March 29, 2006 at 10:15 PM

    I think he was talking about the shots, not the subject

  • little dead birdy

    • seppe
    • March 29, 2006 at 8:06 PM

    I found a dead bird in our barn.

    [1]

    [Blocked Image: http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/1410/img020004copy2ub.jpg]

    [2]

    [Blocked Image: http://img93.imageshack.us/img93/3742/img00220229lu.jpg]

    [3]

    [Blocked Image: http://img93.imageshack.us/img93/8981/img0002232ju.jpg]

  • Post Your Pic Extravaganza 2006 ~~!

    • seppe
    • March 27, 2006 at 7:18 PM

    you got some mullettude

  • my shoes..... again :D

    • seppe
    • March 25, 2006 at 11:58 PM

    I dont do colours because that looks to 'happy'

  • my shoes..... again :D

    • seppe
    • March 25, 2006 at 3:30 PM

    I photographed my shoes again

    [1]

    [Blocked Image: http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/5691/img000033copy6fx.jpg]

    [2]

    [Blocked Image: http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/7021/img000029copy1xt.jpg]

    [3]

    [Blocked Image: http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/2315/img0000222copy8ls.jpg]

    [4]

    [Blocked Image: http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/4549/img002008copy0pc.jpg]

    [5] together

    [Blocked Image: http://img501.imageshack.us/img501/5813/img000029copy29yr.jpg]

  • what music are you listening 2 atm?

    • seppe
    • March 22, 2006 at 3:49 PM

    the kooks are really nice

    but the new single of 'the yeah yeah yeahs' rocks very hard

    yeah yeah yeah's - gold lion <<<<---------- buy/download/get this it's AWSOME.

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • seppe
    • March 21, 2006 at 6:59 PM

    it think he was drawing and took a screenshot as refference ( photoshop a little better next time )

  • what music are you listening 2 atm?

    • seppe
    • March 20, 2006 at 10:06 PM

    yeah dude the arctic monkeys rock just like the whole britpop/rock music

    harfi

    babyshambles

    2manybands

  • Guitar Concert

    • seppe
    • March 19, 2006 at 11:50 AM

    first and last are really awsome.

  • Post Your Pic Extravaganza 2006 ~~!

    • seppe
    • March 18, 2006 at 6:53 PM
    Quote from Hipshot

    Oh, like my red ones?[Blocked Image: http://img292.imageshack.us/img292/5329/shoe1li.jpg]

    Those on the pic (where I was, the black ones), I hate that kind of shoes (don't know what they are called in english), but I wear them inside the house on the winters, on the summers, when it's dry I use my outside shoes inside... (hrm), i never take them off unless I'm gonna sleep, or I'm at someone elses house.

    that was what I was refering 2

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™