1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. DoctorFlange

Posts by DoctorFlange

  • Spring signs

    • DoctorFlange
    • April 5, 2005 at 1:53 PM

    When the staff at my uni decide it's time to cut the grass.

    That smell defines summer

  • Make your very own tombstone :D

    • DoctorFlange
    • April 3, 2005 at 9:36 PM

    I googled it

  • I'm scared of razor blades

    • DoctorFlange
    • April 3, 2005 at 9:33 PM

    If you think razorbladeophobia is bad

    I can't stand:

    * the noise pound coins (UK) make when you rub them off a metal surface. Makes counting the money from the tills at work a nightmare.

    * the sound people make if they're eating and the fork rubs along their teeth. AAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!! I seriously want to stab them.

    So basically I hate metallic noises.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™