1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Gyroxide

Posts by Gyroxide

  • Crunch Time Podcast

    • Gyroxide
    • January 22, 2009 at 1:50 AM
    Quote from Punky

    Download the podcast, listened to both shows and liked it

    Thanks! And thanks to the rest of you who listened as well, we should be putting out another episode tomorrow night, and we might be doing 2 a week, one with the first episode's format, and one with a guest.

    If anyone in the industry wants and is able to talk about what they are working on, or about what their job entails, you're welcome to join us! Shoot me an email at [email protected]

  • Crunch Time Podcast

    • Gyroxide
    • January 17, 2009 at 8:53 PM

    [Blocked Image: http://www.jeremybogdan.com/images/CrunchTimeAlbumArt.jpg]

    Hey folks,

    I started recording a gaming podcast last week with a friend of mine back home, and this week we were lucky enough to have Daniel "Kleinluka" Luka (Texture Artist at Eidos), Jeff Cannata (Totally Rad Show), and Dan Amrich (OXM Senior Editor) on the show to talk about the recession and what the future might hold.

    iTunes: http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZSt ... =302643606

    Show Page: http://www.jeremybogdan.com/crunchtimep ... ion-beyond

    I would really appreciate any comments or criticism you might have (trust me I have plenty for myself, so pile it on)! Our iTunes comment section is currently blank, so feel free to share your thoughts there as well.

    Also, we're new, so if you know anyone else who might be interested in what we do, please feel free to pass it along!

    These will only get smoother as time goes on, so bear with us!

    Thanks,

    Jeremy

  • Tears- Photomanipulation

    • Gyroxide
    • April 18, 2005 at 4:34 AM

    http://www.deviantart.com/view/17343963/

    I was bored and decided to do a photo manip, I actually never exptected to get sucked into working on it so long, but I think I got a nice effect.

  • Autumn Inspiration

    • Gyroxide
    • April 4, 2005 at 5:47 AM

    why thank you m8 I appreciate the comments

  • Autumn Inspiration

    • Gyroxide
    • March 30, 2005 at 4:53 AM

    http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/16653492/

    First post here just stopping by to say hi, im friends of klien and mikey

    C&C appreciated

    EDIT: hmm, not quite sure where this should be posted, go ahead and notify me if I posted it in the wrong spot

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™